thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!
I want a fucking commrose! , I ask for ammo one time then it's this motherfucking beep for 2 minutes before my dumass solider asks the other dumass solider for ammo
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

-Sh1fty- wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I haven't played yet, but there are countless times I've seen an assault person in a fight and then walk off without reviving the guys right next to him.

I never had a problem dodging bullets in BF, BF2142, and BC2 to revive people. I didn't stop was the key. I'd just run over them and aim down and click as I past by. Worked like a charm. Way better than run > prone > get shot while reviving
i hate people like you. if im dead in the middle of a road or something and i've just died it would be fucking wonderful if you would take the time to kill the dude who killed me before reviving.
When I'd fight in my clan we'd always have a person running around taking care of revives.

> expect to be revived when you die
> be aware of your location
> get up and move as soon as you're revived

It's not hard, the people who get revived have a good chance to get away.

> fatherted
> not knowing what he's talking about
stop using > retard. first of all it makes you look even more stupid than you are and besides you don't even know what greentexting is.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

Roc18 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Birds eye view of Operation Metro

Would love if they opened this up to the other side of the lake also.
probably in conquest
The conquest is just the Underground part and the last part with the street. The park in absent.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6253|England
Anyone else got issues connecting to Battlelog this morning?
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
thepilot91
+64|6237|Åland!

Monkey Spanker wrote:

Aren't they updating ?
Sturgeon
+488|4942|Flintshire

UnkleRukus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I haven't played yet, but there are countless times I've seen an assault person in a fight and then walk off without reviving the guys right next to him.

I never had a problem dodging bullets in BF, BF2142, and BC2 to revive people. I didn't stop was the key. I'd just run over them and aim down and click as I past by. Worked like a charm. Way better than run > prone > get shot while reviving
So you have no idea what you're talking about.

Range of the defibs is definitely lower than previous battlefields.
Defibs range is further than BF2 by far, they're also quick as fuck, no recharge period either.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
Is it only me, or can you only revive the same person once?
Whenever I (stupidly) tried reviving someone while under fire, the revive symbol doesn't appear a second time.

Is that a counter-measure against stats-padding by continuous reviving?
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5836|Australia
Nope, its to stop revive chains.

If you get revived and instantly killed by someone looking at you, you don't deserve to be revived again.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
I played 64-player squad deathmatch on an apparently hacked Métro server yesterday.
The rounds were often over in about 1 minute (especially when someone got the APC), with loading and countdown taking longer in between.

Still, quite a lot points to get in total if you got a few lucky random spawnkills.
Shotguns were my best friend.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

-Sh1fty- wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

i hate people like you. if im dead in the middle of a road or something and i've just died it would be fucking wonderful if you would take the time to kill the dude who killed me before reviving.
When I'd fight in my clan we'd always have a person running around taking care of revives.

> expect to be revived when you die
> be aware of your location
> get up and move as soon as you're revived

It's not hard, the people who get revived have a good chance to get away.

> fatherted
> not knowing what he's talking about
cripes
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6253|England

globefish23 wrote:

I played 64-player squad deathmatch on an apparently hacked Métro server yesterday.
The rounds were often over in about 1 minute (especially when someone got the APC), with loading and countdown taking longer in between.

Still, quite a lot points to get in total if you got a few lucky random spawnkills.
Shotguns were my best friend.
Was that the Hello Kitty one I went on last night? I saw you joined on me, but my lag was horrific so I left.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5685|SQUID

thepilot91 wrote:

Monkey Spanker wrote:

Aren't they updating ?
Tried playing it on PC today and couldnt connect to battlelog, sucked.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA
Every time I try to log into the battlelog. It says I am not authorized to log in.

Also, I can't properly edit my EA account to add my XBOX Live ID to it. Fucking fail EA, you guys are awesome.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
Working on getting a service star with every gun

https://i.imgur.com/xEEs8.png

(only 27 more to go )
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
not played since my first two rounds because windows is being fucking moronic - are there any properly long term awards? bf2-scale?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Monkey Spanker wrote:

Was that the Hello Kitty one I went on last night? I saw you joined on me, but my lag was horrific so I left.
Yes, that's the one.

I think it was team deathmatch though, as there were only two heavily unbalanced teams.
I didn't get any of the TDM ribbons at all though.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Spark wrote:

not played since my first two rounds because windows is being fucking moronic - are there any properly long term awards? bf2-scale?
You get about 10-20 ribbons a game, medals come much less frequently.

https://i.imgur.com/CYZEB.png
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6328|Australia

Spark wrote:

Not really. The RU/US medals require 100 hours in that particular army (like BF2) but most seem to be based on getting a certain number of ribbons - usually 50. So getting 50 sharpshooter ribbons gets you the sharpshooter medal, getting 50 sniper rifle ribbons gets you the sniper rifle medal, etc. The kit/vehicle medals require time like the army ones, but nowhere near BF2 levels: 20 hours in each vehicle, 50 hours in each kit, no requirement for X number of kills either IAR or overall. No 400 hours in a tank, and definitely no 700 hours for the SS inf medal.
Pretty disappointing, I guess it's going to be like BC2 where the main awards are the weapon stars. Does anyone know how they work? Is it 1000 kills/10stars only like BC2 or can you get infinite?

Last edited by Sup3r_Dr4gon (2011-10-04 08:42:30)

jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Naturn wrote:

I've made it to level 48.  XD  I've got the M98B as well nothing special, stick with the SV98 or M40.  Also, i've very unpopular because of my rank.
I don't really see how you could tolerate operation metro for 48 levels
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN

jord wrote:

Naturn wrote:

I've made it to level 48.  XD  I've got the M98B as well nothing special, stick with the SV98 or M40.  Also, i've very unpopular because of my rank.
I don't really see how you could tolerate operation metro for 48 levels
I just like the game alot.  Yea the Metro sucks but, I love the CQC.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

its like playing 24/7 karkand IO duh
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
I love hiding in the bushes on Metro 1. It's great. Metro 1 and 4 are very good, it's as if they were made by completely different teams than 2 and 3.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

white plains has good dim sum
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

aerodynamic wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Birds eye view of Operation Metro

Would love if they opened this up to the other side of the lake also.
probably in conquest
The conquest is just the Underground part and the last part with the street. The park in absent.
Damn
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada
Despite all the stupid shit in it (instant gratification ribbons, flashlights, hitreg issues, etc), it's still a lot of fun to play, tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard