pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6289|Washington St.
We need origin AND a browser AND the game itself open just to play the game?

is this how it was for BC2?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
"we are unable to connect to ea servers to activate battlefield 3 open beta on this computer using your account. please try again later"
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5748|شمال
Update in progress
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
working, i like it
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6289|Washington St.
what is the exit? esc doesn't work. do i have to alt-shift again?

why can't I change my set-up in game? why do i have to wait until im dead?

why does it continuously minimize my screen whenever a round is done to tell me i have an update telling me a round is done?

gameplay is nice. cluttered up bullshit with the menu/kit/browser/origin suck serious shit
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
It's called a beta.

https://operatorchan.org/n/arch/src/n89149_deal%20with%20it%20crab.gif
GullyFoyle
+25|5385
Zh1nt0 posted this message on the EA UK forums:

zh1nt0 wrote:

So I´ve seen the replies on the forums and I think you guys deserve the Caspian Border experience..

the password is: sexyelevator (yes I picked it).

Password will be changed again to something else at 18:00 CET.
According to my internet search, 18:00 CET is 12 Noon EST.  I heard they just brought up a bunch more Caspian Border servers.  Play'em if you can...

Last edited by GullyFoyle (2011-09-28 06:25:33)

csmag
+92|6445|Canada
I just played a round of caspian border and HOLY SHIT it's 100x better than metro!
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"
Il post some sreenies later, on top of the mast on Caspian border, all the jets and helis flying under you. The sound is amazing with jets and tanks all firing at once.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
Mk11 with eotech, grip and silencer....pure sechs in cqb.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK

Last edited by Vilham (2011-09-28 06:31:46)

Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Jaekus wrote:

lol. I think I'm just finding gaming in general more boring and I'm a lot more aware of how unproductive it is.

Speaking of, workout time!
lol

NooBesT wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Leaked Caspian gameplay holy shit. It's probably gonna be in the beta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO2hrjKeMY0

Twitter wrote:

@zh1nt0 I was wondering is Caspian Border going to be avaliebel for us PC gamers somehow in the feauture in the BETA?
2 minutes ago
in reply to ↑

@zh1nt0
Daniel Matros
@Mikkelliep Only for set community people to deliver feedback on. Other than that, only internal testing.
NOPE
I guess you're wrong lol.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
cos metro is gay mode

conquest rools
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

Does what you earn during beta transfer over to when load up the full game ?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"

SEREMAKER wrote:

Nope, they stated that before it started.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

UK|Hooligan wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

oh well

is there a way to switch the add-ons on or off, I've accumlated scopes, laser and flashlights and I just want to go back to iron sights ..... I'll pull up the kit during either at the begining of a round or during spawn time but I can't get anything to switch .......... not sure if I'm missing something, I figured it would be like BC2 where I could alter the kits
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5997|Vortex Ring State
btw, I heard that the taclights are hella annoying, can anyone confirm/deny this?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
confirmed
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

double confirmed
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

SEREMAKER wrote:

UK|Hooligan wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

oh well

is there a way to switch the add-ons on or off, I've accumlated scopes, laser and flashlights and I just want to go back to iron sights ..... I'll pull up the kit during either at the begining of a round or during spawn time but I can't get anything to switch .......... not sure if I'm missing something, I figured it would be like BC2 where I could alter the kits
You can remove them in the customize tab at the top of the spawn screen, SERE. Just find the different gadgets and scroll along until they're unequipped.

Anyone else having trouble actually getting into servers? It either says the server is full, even when it isn't, or if its empty, that it doesn't exist. I've only had it queue once, and when it got in the games lasted about ten minutes before my connection timed out ><.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"

M.O.A.B wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

UK|Hooligan wrote:

oh well

You can remove them in the customize tab at the top of the spawn screen, SERE. Just find the different gadgets and scroll along until they're unequipped.

Anyone else having trouble actually getting into servers? It either says the server is full, even when it isn't, or if its empty, that it doesn't exist. I've only had it queue once, and when it got in the games lasted about ten minutes before my connection timed out ><.
I put half hour aside just to get into a server, i have managed to get into a few caspian border servers over the last couple of hours, but cant seem to get into a metro map now when there are 10x as many.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4840|Amsterdam
Theres a couple of things i would like to know from all you Beta-testers:

1) Do vehicles have ammo?
2) Is the whole origin, webbrowser situation better or more convenient than an in-game menu?
3) Are there any real notable differences between weapons from a certain category? (like sniperrfile1 vs sniperrifle2)
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4840|Amsterdam
The way you can see those jets flyying by at around 2:30 just looks slow, stiff and generally clunky.
I knew they were slower, but the way the move around just looks really really stiff. Hopefully just a beta thing.

e: lol, tanks are even worse. It all looks smooth on the inside of the vehicle but when you look at them from the outside they just spas around real clunky.

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-09-28 08:34:34)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6221|Escea

I've only managed to get into Caspian once and it lagged like hell. The other time I was on for a few minutes before my connection timed out. Can barely get into any servers, even those with free spaces.

At present I'm not too impressed with the need to use Origin and Battlelog. Origin takes ages to start up, and Battlelog is far from easy to join a server through. Out of the BF games, BC2 has the best server (or easiest to use) browser I've seen.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2011-09-28 08:47:59)

menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6444|Amsterdam‫

Kampframmer wrote:

The way you can see those jets flyying by at around 2:30 just looks slow, stiff and generally clunky.
I knew they were slower, but the way the move around just looks really really stiff. Hopefully just a beta thing.

e: lol, tanks are even worse. It all looks smooth on the inside of the vehicle but when you look at them from the outside they just spas around real clunky.
it is a beta, shit is full of graphics glitches
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard