Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال
did not get anything
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
opello
+1|6843
I don't know if people would have noticed this, but if you ordered MOH:LE / Tier 1 before July whatever, and preordered Battlefield 3, you most likely have 2 codes.  One in your inbox for Origin, and one in Steam for MOH:LE.

Gave my extra away to a coworker, but could be another source for early access to share.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma
can't get the redeem window to open on origin...wtf?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Christbane
+51|6237

Roc18 wrote:

Christbane wrote:

there is a chance Caspian will be added to PC beta tomorrow. there is also a "CHANCE" I will have an extra key to give out. if i get it I will pick a lucky forum member
Not this shit again.

We went through that with 2142 5 years ago.
went through what?   if I ever get my key from MOH I will give it away. so far it has not shown up in my inbox   lol at people selling them
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

Christbane wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Christbane wrote:

there is a chance Caspian will be added to PC beta tomorrow. there is also a "CHANCE" I will have an extra key to give out. if i get it I will pick a lucky forum member
Not this shit again.

went through what?   if I ever get my key from MOH I will give it away. so far it has not shown up in my inbox   lol at people selling them
I'll take your key.

I am a good person, so you will be able to rest easy  knowing that it ended up with someone like me.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6448|Amsterdam‫
join da platoon
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

menzo wrote:

join da platoon
I will as soon as I get into the beta.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4844|Amsterdam
If anyone has a spare key, I am more than willing to accept it, for I am a generous man.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6448|Amsterdam‫
fucking game that doesnt start in fullscreen and crashed when i do alt+enter
Brasso
+1,549|6632

ooooooh i wanna play, lets go bf2s
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6462
well BF3 is a huge let down.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Christbane wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Not this shit again.

The shitstorm/troll threads that occured with the 2142 keys being released.
Christbane
+51|6237

Roc18 wrote:

Christbane wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Not this shit again.

I dont troll and I said there is a chance that Caspian will be added not that it would
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

Wat's da platoon?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6448|Amsterdam‫
search for bf2s

Last edited by menzo (2011-09-27 10:37:57)

GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

Getting an Nvidia driver error....says I have driver ver 280.whatever which is true, says I need min of 285.whatever.

Go direct to Nvidia site and says my driver is up to date....rawrr.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال
aaaaaahahahhha...it was in my spam mail for around 6 hours
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
jmsprovan
+18|5814|Alba
for those with MOH and wondering when they will get their key, unless you bought it over steam you had to play it online at least once to get it:

Hello Folks,

I have only just got off the line with EA in terms of getting some response to you guys about your Early Access Emails!
I've been receiving quite a bit of emails/private messages in regarding this lately, and the best response we can give right now is as follows.

Electronic Arts will be sending emails out with redeemable codes inside them, you will then go to this site and redeem the code in order to get access to the Early Access promotion.
Electronic Arts have already started sending out those emails, however most of you will start receiving your emails by midnight tonight(09/26/2011) in order for you to have them in your inbox by tomorrow morning (Tuesday 09/27/2011).

What are the requirements in order to receive Early Access?
In order to qualify for Early Access you must have played Medal of Honor Tier 1 or Limited Edition online and redeemed your Online Pass, or you must have pre-ordered Battlefield 3 via Origin before the 25th of September.

When will I get my email?
Sometime between Midnight tonight(most likely PST timezone) to the early hours of Tuesday morning.

What is in this email?
Information on how to redeem your key, the redemption key, and also a link to the redemption website.

Which email is this being sent to?
The email will most likely be sent to your EA Master Account's email, if you have linked your gamer profiles to that email.

Misc..
Emails will be sent to individuals who participated in the Medal of Honor T1/Limited Edition (Xbox 360/PC) promotion with information on how to redeem.

Emails will also be sent to the Origin BF3 Preorder users via their email, with information regarding that.
You will also receive a email if you purchased Medal of Honor via Steam prior to the 25th of July. Your key will be within your Steam Library -- right click Medal of Honor and then click "CD Keys" your code will be listed within that.

Currently I have no details as to wether Playstation 3 users will receive a email, you should see Battlefield 3 automatically popup within the PSN Network by tomorrow! (If you qualified, by the above).

Hope this helps some of your questions, if any more please don't hesitate to make a thread or private message any of the Battlefield moderators, and we should be able to provide information -- if we have it

PS; As always don't forget to keep an eye on Demize99's twitter, Zh1nt0's twitter, Our Battlefield Facebook page and also to reread the FAQ visit here.

Regards,

T0TALfps.
Christbane
+51|6237

GuliblGuy wrote:

Getting an Nvidia driver error....says I have driver ver 280.whatever which is true, says I need min of 285.whatever.

I forget what number it is..  do you have the beta driver they made for bf3?
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6690|"The Empire"
there was a rumor they would release caspian border tomorrow on pc only, conquest. then i saw this earlier, it says EA Caspian border testing, and it was locked.(thats the highlighted bar)

Maybe a good surprise tomorrow.

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb27/Mazerali62/goog-1.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51
Anyone got a spare-key that they're willing to part with? Else I'll just wait till thursday..
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Christbane wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Christbane wrote:

I dont troll and I said there is a chance that Caspian will be added not that it would
I hope it's added. I'm getting sick operation metro.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

Christbane wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

They made a special driver??
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
why dont you do something constructive like i dunno google nvidia bf3 drivers??
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Christbane
+51|6237

GuliblGuy wrote:

Christbane wrote:

GuliblGuy wrote:

They made a special driver??
yes  go to nvidia.com click on the drivers tab and then beta drivers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard