Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

AussieReaper wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Israel is already recognised as a nation.
Israel isn't even on the map in a lot of arab countries.
That's so unfair!
i no rite
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Beduin wrote:

I am very too srs.. share your knowledge enlighten me
Jay already did, I guess:

Jay wrote:

Israel is an artificial construct? So is every other nation.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

rdx-fx wrote:

So, out of idle curiosity..

For those of you that are pro-Palestine/anti-Israeli,
would you support a two state solution that follows the 1967 boundaries and recognizes Israel as a nation?
That would be enough.
There's no need for it to be a 'jews only' nation though, then again if thats what they really want then:

- It does expose them as racist loons worse than the Boers and Nazis combined.

- They (OK the US) can pay extensive compensation to the people who have had their land taken from them and the relatives of those killed during the expulsions - much like the holocaust compensation Germany and German companies have been paying.
As IG Farben got screwed I'd like to see General Dynamics get the same treatment, lock up a few execs, clean out the shareholders and so on.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-09-26 05:49:46)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
Jewish-only roads ftl
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5948|Blue Mountain State

Dilbert_X wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

would you support a two state solution that follows the 1967 boundaries and recognizes Israel as a nation?
That would be enough.
There's no need for it to be a 'jews only' nation though, then again if thats what they really want then:

- They (OK the US) can pay extensive compensation to the people who have had their land taken from them and the relatives of those killed during the expulsions - much like the holocaust compensation Germany and German companies have been paying.
As IG Farben got screwed I'd like to see General Dynamics get the same treatment, lock up a few execs, clean out the shareholders and so on.
We'll get right on that.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Dilbert_X wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

That would be enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel

no they do ok.

try converting out of islam in an arab country, see how well that goes.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
rdx-fx
+955|6561

Beduin wrote:

Jewish-only roads ftl
Muslim only roads in Saudi Arabia are ... ?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

rdx-fx wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Jewish-only roads ftl
free of women drivers?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال

rdx-fx wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Jewish-only roads ftl
To Mekkah?
e. the fact that you are including faulti arabia in the equations says it all

13urnzz wrote:

free of women drivers?
Sounds like a sweet dream!

Last edited by Beduin (2011-09-26 12:52:50)

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

That would be enough.

no they do ok. .
Except if Israel is declared a 'jewish state' they will be expelled, won't be doing so well then.

Good article here:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo … 6147224287
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

That would be enough.

no they do ok. .
Except if Israel is declared a 'jewish state' they will be expelled, won't be doing so well then.

Good article here:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo … 6147224287
But perfectly acceptable for Palestine to be Jew-free, as the UN has stated, right?

I guess racism is fine, so long as it's anti-Jew...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Who says Palestine has to be jew-free?

If you're talking about 'settlements', no country allows non-citizens to just walk in and appropriate land, not pay taxes etc.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Dilbert_X wrote:

If you're talking about 'settlements', no country allows non-citizens to just walk in and appropriate land, not pay taxes etc.
You think the palestinians will give Israelis citizenship? yeah right.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Given they're there illegally, I doubt it, no.
The settlements in Gaza were removed, the others should go too.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Dilbert_X wrote:

Balfour Deceleration and British Mandate of Palestine says otherwise. The brits gave palestine to the Jews.

If you want to talk about a bunch of invading jews than the same could be said for nearly every country.
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6702|Cambridge, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

We do, look up Dale Farm
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Balfour Deceleration and British Mandate of Palestine says otherwise. The brits gave palestine to the Jews.
None of that is true, you should try reading those documents.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14615/picture2.jpg
Picture speaks a thousand words............
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

13urnzz wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Jewish-only roads ftl
free of women drivers?
The reason why Sharia Law should be implemented globally asap.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...

venom6 wrote:

What they do to the Palestin people is also a holocaust or a slow genocide. Nobody is saying anything. Where is the liberty, freedom or the right to live for the Palestinians? From their country was Israel made in the modern days.
holocaust lol
inane little opines
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Its more like the Warsaw ghetto now.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...
Ya it's like the warsaw ghetto . Are you people wholly incapable of adopting a reasonable, nuanced point of view? The allegations you come up with are ridiculous to the point of hilarity.

No, it's not like the holocaust.
No, it's not like the warsaw ghetto.

They cannot be compared.

Oh and to venom6's "nobody is saying anything" - oh? Please do tell have you said anything about the (comparable) situation the kurds are in, and have been in for almost double the amount of time the Israel/Palestine conflict has gone on? Hypocrite. If anything, the Israel/Palestine conflict suffers from way too many people wanting to voice their inane, stupid, poorly formed opinions on the matter.

Last edited by Shocking (2011-09-28 03:51:11)

inane little opines
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Shocking wrote:

Ya it's like the warsaw ghetto . Are you people wholly incapable of adopting a reasonable, nuanced point of view? The allegations you come up with are ridiculous to the point of hilarity.

They cannot be compared.

Oh and to venom6's "nobody is saying anything" - oh? Please do tell have you said anything about the (comparable) situation the kurds are in, and have been in for almost double the amount of time the Israel/Palestine conflict has gone on? Hypocrite. If anything, the Israel/Palestine conflict has way too many people wanting to voice their inane, stupid, poorly formed opinions on the matter.
re-read what you just posted, man. basically, you said "you are wrong, you are incapable of forming a reasonable opinion at all, Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me". granted, this thread has been going for a while, and most of the arguments worth considering have been mentioned in one way or another, but, ffs, if you have nothing to add why post at all? let the bloody thing die already.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...
I did re-read and you summed it up quite well, Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me everyone idd. My problem is that it wont die, I've had to endure the sight of this abortion of a topic being on the front page for months.

Considering that I went in to complain.

Last edited by Shocking (2011-09-28 03:56:23)

inane little opines
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Shocking wrote:

They cannot be compared.

Oh and to venom6's "nobody is saying anything" - oh? Please do tell have you said anything about the (comparable) situation the kurds are in, and have been in for almost double the amount of time the Israel/Palestine conflict has gone on? Hypocrite. If anything, the Israel/Palestine conflict suffers from way too many people wanting to voice their inane, stupid, poorly formed opinions on the matter.
Gaza is exactly like the Warsaw ghetto - imports are tightly controlled, exports are prohibited. Who enters and leaves is controlled.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard