UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5029|Massachusetts, USA

Finray wrote:

I don't know what to do guys.

So I went to the cinema with date girl, I paid and everything, we both really enjoyed the movie (inbetweeners), laughed a lot. When we were walking there there wasn't any uncomfortable silences, we always had something to talk about. She looked really damn cute. But it didn't feel like there was any chemistry. I don't think she's really into me. And she's also seeing a couple other guys (not screwing, I don't think). What do? The date didn't go terrible, I mean nothing outrageously bad happened, it just didn't go fantastically. Never even gave her a hug when I arrived at my house (thought walking her home might have been overdoing it since it was only 5PM and we were both sober, walked her home from the pub a couple times).

Then there's best friends party tonight. Date girl's gonna be there. I dunno what to do.. I'm pretty much guaranteed a shag from best friend, but that might(!) lower my ratings in date girls eyes. But she is seeing other people..

Halp.
siihb
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
I think the girl that wanted to take my virginity is feeding bullshit to the girl that gave me my first kiss, cuz apparently they were hanging out last night and then the kiss girl started subtweeting all sorts of shit that reflected what she had said before, like how we were only ever going to be friends, except she was like hostile about it, saying things like either we're going to be ONLY friends or not friends at all, and then things like you don't understand how annoyed I am by all this, I always have to watch out for what I say and watch out for everybody's feelings all the time, blah, blah, blah

Only problem is I haven't made move or even talked to her in almost a month.  I saw her at the community college a few days ago and she seemed to be really friendly asking me how I was and stuff but I just sort of kept unemotional during the convo.  I've been done with it, so anything she's hearing now is just residual.  But I have no idea what the fuck is going on for sure.  All I know is her and the other girl are still hanging out right now which makes me think so.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

https://i.imgur.com/ehviK.jpg
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
My friend has a humorous girl problem: his girlfriend doesn't like sex with condoms and she's not on birth control, so he's got to be the responsible one every time and ask what she'd like to name her baby.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin

DesertFox- wrote:

My friend has a humorous girl problem: his girlfriend doesn't like sex with condoms and she's not on birth control, so he's got to be the responsible one every time and ask what she'd like to name her baby.
Personally don't mind that.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

War Man wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Personally don't mind that.
it's happened to you eh?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Condoms are bad. The pope said so. Warman isn't Catholic though.

Troll post really
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
Well, another friend was with us when we went to CVS yesterday to buy a gallon of wine (we're classy) and pick up a prescription and he has a similarly condom-related problem. He's allergic to latex so we went to look at condoms in CVS and discovered the lambskin ones that he would to use need cost $42 for a 12-pack (that's $3.50 per go, gents). Nevertheless, we laughed at how much his life sucks.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Just use the small hole.
GR34
+215|6537|ALBERTA> CANADA
WHy is bitches so dam crazy? answer me this bf2s.
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

ghettoperson wrote:

Just kill yourself.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

DesertFox- wrote:

Your friends girlfriend is a stupid bitch. Creampies ftw.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6403|'Murka

GR34 wrote:

WHy is bitches so dam crazy? answer me this bf2s.
Their brains are smaller.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
lrishpride
+68|5140
i dont have any girl problems and i'm getting regular sex.

*touches wood
gurdeep
­
+812|4747|proll­y

gurdeep wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Just kill yourself.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

lrishpride wrote:

i dont have any girl problems and i'm getting regular sex.

*touches wood
Nobody cares. Get out of the thread.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5992|Vortex Ring State

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I just figured out one of the problems I have.

I find it really easy to go up to a girl and talk to her when I don't know them and it's fun and interesting, but once I get to know them it's like there's nothing to talk about afterwards.

damn me
It's called "finding what we have in common".

It appears not much.

Blunt, but true.
errrr, it's called get interested in things they do, and get them interested in things you do?

good luck with the second part, lol
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
har har
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6615|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

har har
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

gurdeep wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Just kill yourself.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
i think this movie, The Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down,  is appropriate

here. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464907/

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-09-11 17:04:49)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6334|Atlanta, Georgia
99 Problems but a gf ain't one.

https://i52.tinypic.com/1zwdqw8.jpg

u jelly?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/ss/99problems.jpg

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/ss/aint%20one.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5781|Catherine Black

NeXuS wrote:

99 Problems but a gf ain't one.

She's pretty tidy

NeXuS wrote:

u jelly?
Mm, yeah a wee bit.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

I would like to get another human being's opinion about something before I start off on a path of crazy. And I can get dangerously crazy about stuff like this so yeah. If you are going to be a dick about it fuck off and die.

I'm just curious do sparks ever die? You know that feeling when you get when around a person that makes you nervous and curious and attracted? Yeah, those ever go away or is it something that's always there?

The back story and something that happened today and you'll understand the context of the question- I met this girl a few years ago. A girl I really liked. yadda yadda love yadda. Anyway she had a boyfriend. Awesome guy, very good looking. Much better looking than me. Born into money, went to Rochester University and got a degree in finance and economics. Had a nice car, huge apartment in a newly developed area I would kill to move into. Better than me in every way at the time and now. I had nothing on this guy since at the time I was going to a small shitty university and had to split my time between full time work and school since my parents had cut me off. (fucking assholes).

But I was able to seduce the girl. Took me a few months but I did it. The night I fucked her was also the last time I saw her in person though we kept in contact for a awhile afterward. There wasn't any awkwardness and we had plans to continue seeing each other even though she was still with the guy she was with. Just circumstances made us begin to loss contact...

So I don't see her for two and a half years. LOL I know.. I saw her today though and we spent a little time together as I drove her back to her place. She lives with the same guy she cheated on with me and spent god knows how much time complaining to me about him and so much other crap. She bitched and complained about him and spent most of her with me and fucked me but lives with the guy she cuckolded! They have been living together for 6 months now.

Once a slut always a slut? eh? I don't know. If she didn't care about him that much then why would she care about him now? Could you suddenly gain respect and love for a person even after doing that to them? Do you think a spark would still be there or still have room to ignite? I want this girl more than anything I have wanted in my entire life. I don't care about wrecking their relationship and stealing him girlfriend and the morality of all that. I know that "if she did it to him what would stop her from doing it to you" is there and I don't care. I'm just curious as to what the brain trust here thinks about the likelihood of accomplishing this would be.

I know this sounds similar to the other girl I mentioned a few days ago but it's different. I care about this girl. I genuinely enjoy her as a person. I don't care about the other one at all. If the other one died today I would just be upset I would no longer be getting sex. I want the girl I saw today. I really want her back and I think I can get it as long that spark is still there. I'm worried that the spark isn't there and she is closer and more serious with her boyfriend who I can't compete with. I don't know if I could actually grab that brass ring.

What do you think?

Sorry for the typoe, syntax, etc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard