Darkveg=US=
+1|4664
[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9180/unksoappli2.png[/img]

If your going to take on 32 enemies when BF3 comes out, you better bring an Army!!

Unknown Soldiers, Founded in 2004, is a dedicated Battlefield clan with over 50 international members from Europe, Canada, and the United States. The clan currently supports Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) and Bad Company Vietnam (BF:BC2:V) but we are getting ready for Battlefield 3!

What makes =US= special? Our members, we have great members dozens of which are dedicated non-military and Military personnel, former and current, who add to the military feel. Our unique recognition for actions with military awards, ranks and decorations gives your gaming experience some structure. Most importantly, however, we give you the opportunity to choose your own path by allowing you to decide how far up the ranks you want to go, with more responsibilities as you move up. We currently support 3 branches. The branches consist of Army, Navy, and Marines. These branches allow for advanced training, a high level of organization, and easy communication.

We pride our selves on the maturity of our members and therefore have an age limit of 16+.
The age limit can be waived for applicants who prove themselves mature and worthy to be an Unknown Soldier. As an organized clan we know how to coordinate events efficiently, with weekly meetings on teamspeak as well as our highly structured Chain of Command there is always room to be heard. Our members enjoy gaming on dozens of games and proudly support our tags with pride.

Servers: =US= RUSH 24/7, =US= 24/7 OASIS HardCore Conquest, =US= Conquest Vietnam,
=US= Hardcore Conquest as well as 2 Practice/Training servers and we use TeamSpeak 3
and Xfire.

Dedicated To All Service Men And Women, Past And Present.

Recruiting all Gamers 16yrs old and up.

Visit Us Here! www.clanunknownsoldiers.com
Apply Here Today! http://www.clanunknownsoldiers.com/E...ng/enlist.html

Last edited by Darkveg=US= (2011-06-22 03:04:20)

Darkveg=US=
+1|4664
Get ready for battlefield 3 and join today!
who came up with that name??? unknown? lol what about UNITED?!?!
the tomb of the unknown soldiers risen from the dead
i think i've played on your servers back when.. thanks for providing them

the graphic is fun
Darkveg=US=
+1|4664
that's not us we use team speak and we never have a -=US=- as an emblem
Darkveg=US=
+1|4664
Bump.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
i'll join if i'm installed as supreme leader.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

For unknown soldiers they sure give out a lot of contact information.

And I thought www.clanunknownsoldiers.com was run by Clan UK now 'n Soldiers?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

Folks, please read the stickied post at the top of this forum.  In other words, do not spam these threads with nonsense - your posts are to be about the clans, and in particular joining them.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
I was a member of this clan years ago.
Tu Stultus Es
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
so you guys dont play bf2 anymore?
knightsofwibble
+1|6726|703
I might be interested in joining; I'll check out the site you linked.

I can't believe I've been here for almost 6 years and this is my first post for almost 5!

Last edited by knightsofwibble (2011-08-21 05:09:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard