Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

lowing wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Looks at the pics from my link.  Female personal trainers for inmates.
I am sure SHE will show him WHO the fuck "the boss" in Norway's prisons. lol
Women aren't capable of handling criminals now?

Also, nice formatting, I especially appreciate the emphasis on 'who'.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Jenspm wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Looks at the pics from my link.  Female personal trainers for inmates.
I am sure SHE will show him WHO the fuck "the boss" in Norway's prisons. lol
Women aren't capable of handling criminals now?

Also, nice formatting, I especially appreciate the emphasis on 'who'.
sure they can, most personal trainers show their clients who is in charge during sessions. I am sure she will also saddle his horse for him. I bet that "guard" gives an awesome massage as well.

Last edited by lowing (2011-07-27 12:06:00)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
if you guys want to discuss the pros and cons of the norwegian prison system, maybe take it to pms or something because it's depressing to see snide points being made about it in a thread about just under 100 people being murdered.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jenspm
penis

FatherTed wrote:

if you guys want to discuss the pros and cons of the norwegian prison system, maybe take it to pms or something because it's depressing to see snide points being made about it in a thread about just under 100 people being murdered.
Fair point. I agree.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

FatherTed wrote:

Sorry, how this guy will be punished, or in Norway's case, how he won't be punished, is worth talking about.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Sorry, how this guy will be punished, or in Norway's case, how he won't be punished, is worth talking about.
im not going to be dragged into an argument about it lol, just saying its depressing to read.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

im not going to be dragged into an argument about it lol, just saying its depressing to read.
What is depressing? the fact that this guy is going to get away with the murder of 100 people in Norway? That is not depressing, it is an outrage.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

What is depressing? the fact that this guy is going to get away with the murder of 100 people in Norway? That is not depressing, it is an outrage.

me, just above wrote:

im not going to be dragged into an argument about it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jenspm
penis

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Well then do it in a civil manner, for once.

In response to that article: 1) he will probably be in prison for the rest of his life, 2) he will most definitely not be sent to the prison mentioned in the article.

The problem with American/foreign media is that they publish all these articles making sarcastic comments about a prison system they know nothing about. These new semi-open prisons are only used at the end of someone's sentence, as they are about to leave, in an attempt to make their re-entrance to society easier, and thus lowering the risk of them committing a new crime upon release.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6666

Jenspm wrote:

The problem with American/foreign media is that they publish all these articles making sarcastic comments about a prison system they know nothing about. These new semi-open prisons are only used at the end of someone's sentence, as they are about to leave, in an attempt to make their re-entrance to society easier, and thus lowering the risk of them committing a new crime upon release.
+1 for the info.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Jenspm wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Well then do it in a civil manner, for once.

In response to that article: 1) he will probably be in prison for the rest of his life, 2) he will most definitely not be sent to the prison mentioned in the article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/world-europe-14311157
"If found guilty of these charges at 32 years of age, he would be a free man at 62. Despite the nature of the crimes he has confessed to, legal experts say he will most likely be offered various chances of rehabilitation during his time in prison.
"Rehabilitation is central to Norway's system," said Hedda Giertsen, a professor in criminology at the University of Oslo.
"A lot of resources are put into this. The idea is for people to be able to leave prison and lead a life free from crime.
"There is help to find accommodation, help with personal finances, education - nearly half of Norway's prison population is offered some sort of course or education." "

"A male nurse found guilty of murdering 22 of his elderly patients was released in 2004 after serving 12 out of his maximum sentence of 21 years in prison.
He is presumed to be living under a new identity at an unknown address. There have been no attempts by media to disclose his whereabouts.
Prosecutors must choose between asking for preventative detention, life imprisonment (21 years) or the maximum of 30 years for terror offences.
If Mr Breivik is found guilty as charged of terrorism, the prosecution will have forfeited its right to ask for preventative detention, and he would walk free at 62."

who is being sarcastic?
Hallvard
+262|6521|North Norway

Am I the only one who get sad when reading lowing's posts? I just can't help myself feeling pity for all the utterly ignorant people of the world

What made them like this? Brainwashing? Brain damage? Crap schools? Bad parenting? Is it genetical? Every time I see someone like this I just want to find out the reason, cause if there's a reason there could be a way to prevent that more will turn that way.

Last edited by Hallvard (2011-07-27 15:21:48)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK
just be grateful you're just witnesseing the unstopable force that is lowing now, this bad boy been going strong for 5+ years.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
lowing is a victim
Tu Stultus Es
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
really? you get sad over an internet forum? Might wanna talk to Jaekus, I here for a fee, he will pretend to care and listen to you about your issues, might even give you a hug.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wtf do you care? You don't seem like the type that will ever travel abroad so don't sweat what other people do. It doesn't have any impact whatsoever on your life.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom
hear
Tu Stultus Es
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Jay wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Wtf do you care? You don't seem like the type that will ever travel abroad so don't sweat what other people do. It doesn't have any impact whatsoever on your life.
Plenty happens in the world that I can not control, that does not mean I can not form an opinion on them, like everyone else.

yeah you got me pegged with your keen intuition. I never travel abroad.

My opinions have no impact on your life yet you seem to care. Go figure.

Last edited by lowing (2011-07-27 16:04:38)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Varegg wrote:

You take some of the uncertainties of this case as facts lowing, it's way to early for that ...
Indeed. Even the police investigating the case have stated they aren't making any assumptions on his motives yet.
Yeah? Where were you with this bullshit when Uzi and others blamed the right wing Christians for this?
Find ONE POST where I blamed right wing Christians for it.

You make these claims and you are WRONG WRONG WRONG

and if it is too early to tell, and you don't want to take what he said as truth ( IE it was not a christian motivated attack) then why are you making claims that it is religiously motivated?
See above, LEARN TO READ that I never made such assertions.

I've told you this close to a dozen times now, you still don't listen. No wonder the forum considers you little more than a troll account.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

This thread has run it's course. If anyone feels it should be reopened PM me. Otherwise closed.

That's what I would do if I was a mod.

Last edited by Macbeth (2011-07-27 16:06:58)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

lowing wrote:

Jay wrote:

lowing wrote:

Plenty happens in the world that I can not control, that does not mean I can not form an opinion on them, like everyone else.

yeah you got me pegged with your keen intuition. I never travel abroad.

My opinions have no impact on your life yet you seem to care. Go figure.
They do impact my life. You share the same netspace that I inhabit.

For someone that claims to have a deep love of personal responsibility and freedom, you sure do try to tell other people how they should live their life quite often.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

This thread has run it's course. If anyone feels it should be reopened PM me. Otherwise closed.

Should've been closed as soon as lowing entered.
-Frederick Bastiat
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Indeed. Even the police investigating the case have stated they aren't making any assumptions on his motives yet.
Yeah? Where were you with this bullshit when Uzi and others blamed the right wing Christians for this?
Find ONE POST where I blamed right wing Christians for it.

You make these claims and you are WRONG WRONG WRONG

and if it is too early to tell, and you don't want to take what he said as truth ( IE it was not a christian motivated attack) then why are you making claims that it is religiously motivated?
See above, LEARN TO READ that I never made such assertions.

I've told you this close to a dozen times now, you still don't listen. No wonder the forum considers you little more than a troll account.
speaking of learning to read. Now then...Where were you arguing against Uzi when he claimed this was a right wing christian conspiracy and when I called him on it he told me to fuck off?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Jay wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

or you could just learn to "maintain a level head". Give it a shot junior.

Last edited by lowing (2011-07-27 16:12:17)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5258|foggy bottom

lowing wrote:

Jay wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

or you could just learn to "maintain a level head"
Give it a shot junior.
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard