Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
I think it's good for the purpose of the video... demonstrate one kill from every weapon in the game (inb4 \_/)

Not me playing... I just rendered and edited

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-06-21 08:45:33)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
i don't really understand what there is to 'rate', you've just chained together a bunch of separate clips with windows movie maker caption slides
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Trotskygrad
бля

Uzique wrote:

i don't really understand what there is to 'rate', you've just chained together a bunch of separate clips with windows movie maker caption slides
sony vegas, WMM can't do negative dissolves...

but yeah, I was talking about... is the length of the individual clips long enough for you to realise what's going on? or is it too fast/too slow
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
You could have shortened it and still realized that person is just cycling through weapons, aiming down the sights, and prone shotting the person right in front of them, rinse and repeat. Super boring 2 minutes though.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Hardcore, killhouse, ffa, terrible player etc. why on earth would i want to watch that?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Trotskygrad
бля

DUnlimited wrote:

Hardcore, killhouse, ffa, terrible player etc. why on earth would i want to watch that?
if you wanted to see what an individual weapon in the game was like? (such as the sights, etc)

this isn't a fuckin fragvid people.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-06-21 08:18:21)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

what's the point of doing it in hardcore where all weapons kill in 1-2 shots anyways? it's like showing how bf2 vehicles work by J-10 raping the airfield for the whole video.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Trotskygrad
бля

DUnlimited wrote:

what's the point of doing it in hardcore where all weapons kill in 1-2 shots anyways? it's like showing how bf2 vehicles work by J-10 raping the airfield for the whole video.
person who recorded the video's decision not mine, It doesn't really make a difference, does it? you still see the sights, how the weapon's ADS is animated, etc. Just the StK is different.

and going by your analogy, it would be airfield rape with every air vehicle in the game... would be a fair demonstration of each vehicle's weapon capabilities imo.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-06-21 08:25:12)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Bad thread should be locked.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Trotskygrad
бля

Blade4509 wrote:

Bad thread should be locked.
sure, idrc

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-06-21 09:02:48)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
er

not great really, sozzle
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Wow, COD4 looks so much better than MW2 or BO.

Make sure each clip is consistent in length with the rest. Add more variety to the setting and types of kills and you have yourself an award winning film.
Trotskygrad
бля

Finray wrote:

er

not great really, sozzle
but is it horrible? x.x

there's not that much editing to rate, lol

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-06-21 09:07:06)

TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA
This video would have been better if you made it in 2007 when the game was new.
Trotskygrad
бля

TopHat01 wrote:

This video would have been better if you made it in 2007 when the game was new.
well of course... I have someone workin the Blops to produce one for that... lol
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...
Well for starters you don't need a big black screen with large letters to name every single gun before the clip starts rolling. Just put the text in with the video on the background, show it for a few seconds and make it disappear when the kill comes along. Perhaps add a little music. Make all clips just as long, then you're done.

Other than that there's really not much to 'rate' really. Nothing at all actually.

By the way, I don't think there's a need to introduce a gun again with the only change being different sights. Just introduce the gun once, show all the kills with sights then move on to the next gun.

Last edited by Shocking (2011-06-21 11:58:52)

inane little opines
Trotskygrad
бля

Shocking wrote:

Well for starters you don't need a big black screen with large letters to name every single gun before the clip starts rolling. Just put the text in with the video on the background, show it for a few seconds and make it disappear when the kill comes along. Perhaps add a little music. Make all clips just as long, then you're done.

Other than that there's really not much to 'rate' really. Nothing at all actually.

By the way, I don't think there's a need to introduce a gun again with the only change being different sights. Just introduce the gun once, show all the kills with sights then move on to the next gun.
that's actually a decent idea, probably would be doable.

why I did it with the same sights on every gun is because in CoD4 the ironsights obscure the attachment sight to a certain degree on some RDSs and ACOGs.

and the irons vary with every gun.
ghostinvisiblex7
Mr Southbeach.
+9|4716|USA.. duhhh
nice video.. i just go for headshots
Trotskygrad
бля
any music suggestions? god forbid I use "Bodies" by Drowning Pool or "With a Spirit" by 009 Sound System.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
idk anytin w/ magnetic man or la roux
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Trotskygrad
бля

Uzique wrote:

idk anytin w/ magnetic man or la roux
thanks, taking this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRnDIXsGIyc

(inb4 that's the worst possible song for this, xD)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard