CutK0rners
+0|6658
you're on karkand, defending hotel, in fact you can plainly see in the tank that the USA flag is going up...  you are in a tank and fire on the balcony thing to get splash damage, and it says

"yourname Teamkiilled Jackbob"
"yourname Teamkilled Peterpupher"
"yourname Teamkilled -12 points_forU"

Then you look at your score and you are sitting negative in the first 30 seconds of the game.....

I'll tell you how it makes me feel....  Like burning my BF2 and SF CD's...  ranting on forum, and running a naked marathon...   

well, 2 outa 3 now.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6787

Aim at the tank.
ripfest2006
Banned
+10|6637
dude thats y u look for the blue tags bud........not too hard to see where there are!
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6711|Seattle
The best part is when they punish
l41e
+677|6674

ripfest2006 wrote:

dude thats y u look for the blue tags bud........not too hard to see where there are!
Avarice
+41|6598|London, UK

ripfest2006 wrote:

True but below the belt
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6778
I team killed about 7 people with artillery 3 times in a row. That was rofl, just rofl... well, I did not get negative points heh.

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-05-15 11:58:33)

Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6832|Orlando, FL - Age 43

CutK0rners wrote:

you're on karkand, defending hotel, in fact you can plainly see in the tank that the USA flag is going up...  you are in a tank and fire on the balcony thing to get splash damage, and it says

"yourname Teamkiilled Jackbob"
"yourname Teamkilled Peterpupher"
"yourname Teamkilled -12 points_forU"

Then you look at your score and you are sitting negative in the first 30 seconds of the game.....

I'll tell you how it makes me feel....  Like burning my BF2 and SF CD's...  ranting on forum, and running a naked marathon...   

well, 2 outa 3 now.
You ran a naked marathon?!
MooseRyder
+37|6681|Montréal, Canada
i wonder if they take off points from ur stats when u teamkill someone with artilery?
ripfest2006
Banned
+10|6637

MooseRyder wrote:

i wonder if they take off points from ur stats when u teamkill someone with artilery?
nah dude i dont think so, about 98% sure...
ripfest2006
Banned
+10|6637

Avarice wrote:

ripfest2006 wrote:

True but below the belt
i dont think its below the belt, the blue tags are there for a reason..so u know where ur teammates are....point being... DONT SHOOT AT BLUE!!!
CutK0rners
+0|6658

Avarice wrote:

ripfest2006 wrote:

True but below the belt
OH, I wasn't all there earlier and failed to mention that all 3 of my teamates were actually the enemy and the server gave me teamkills...

sorry about that bit.
CutK0rners
+0|6658
oh, and someone actually gave me negative karma for this post....

not that I care, i've only posted here like 6 times...
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6623|Seattle

CutK0rners wrote:

Avarice wrote:

ripfest2006 wrote:

True but below the belt
OH, I wasn't all there earlier and failed to mention that all 3 of my teamates were actually the enemy and the server gave me teamkills...

sorry about that bit.
Now I'm completely lost. Whu happen?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6787

I like beer.
137twozerosniper
+57|6591|UK
awwwwwwwwwwwww man dont get me started, who the hell thougt of putting punish in!!!! WOW they guy would punish me after am done with him
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6787

137twozerosniper wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwwww man dont get me started, who the hell thougt of putting punish in!!!! WOW they guy would punish me after am done with him
O Rly?  It was me.  Wanna fight?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6656|Washington, DC

hmm

That sucks. I remember yesterday on Moongamers trying for my Veteran Spec Ops in the LAV (yes it's cheap, suck me) I was firing at some MEC, and these retard teammates kept getting in the way of my cannon fire.
CutK0rners
+0|6658

King_County_Downy wrote:

CutK0rners wrote:

Avarice wrote:

True but below the belt

sorry about that bit.
Now I'm completely lost. Whu happen?
I was pointing up with my tank towards that balcony...  the US flag (i'm MEC) was rising fast, so I shoot I shell up there.

I get 3 teamkills (even though they were enemies) for it.  At that point the flag stopped raising (of course) and I turned the game off to take a break.
skratch-x
+25|6662|NY, USA
I hate it much more when I accidentally bomb the shit out of like 4 team mates with a bomber.  Yikes it cuts my score in half :[
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6707|Disaster Free Zone

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

I team killed about 7 people with artillery 3 times in a row. That was rofl, just rofl... well, I did not get negative points heh.
maybe you didnt get in game negative score but your global score is reduced through artillery team kills. :p
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6746|California

if you run a marathon naked, be sure to jackoff on the spectators
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6735|England. Stoke

skratch-x wrote:

I hate it much more when I accidentally bomb the shit out of like 4 team mates with a bomber.  Yikes it cuts my score in half :[
yeah and they all punish cus they never done anything else like that themselves
CutK0rners
+0|6658

stryyker wrote:

if you run a marathon naked, be sure to jackoff on the spectators
i'm still waiting on the cockmaster 2000, so right now, it wouldn't be much of a show
Bythegreentree
+1|6586

CutK0rners wrote:

Avarice wrote:

ripfest2006 wrote:

True but below the belt

sorry about that bit.
Do you know that even if the server says that you got tk's and it truly is the enemy...you will get kills like you usually would.  It just says that.  You won't get negatives or anything....

But that is if they are truly the enemy.  They could have been friendies with a red-bug or something?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard