Poll

Are you in a clan?

Yes60%60% - 164
No39%39% - 109
Total: 273
metatr0n84
+10|6616|Germany
from the start on of bf2 i played in clans ^^ the first clan was just to not play alone, the second for success and clanmatches and the one i am in right now is for fun, success and all i wanted n)@(m rules :p
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6813

Naughty_Om wrote:

Clan = Team work....would never play wihtout.
werd...if it weren't for clanmates i wouldn't be playing anymore...although there aren't many of us left i still have a much better time playing with other people...playing solo or trying to group up with some people you don't know on a pubbie just isn't the same...
DrakeRide55
+5|6684
Playin with a clan is your only hope for the WCR because you need teamwork to win 3 out of 4 on average!
Drake
FromTheAshes
+53|6736
BFA pwns you.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6732

FromTheAshes wrote:

BFA pwns you.
Ahahahahahahahaha... hahaha....

Oh wait, you're serious.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6798|Arizona
Not in one says this guy.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6841|Marathon, Florida Keys

Skruples wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

BFA pwns you.

Oh wait, you're serious.
hehe owned

yes im teh clan leader of .:ronin:. and im a freeloader, i use a myfreebb.com forum and a my freinds teamspeak server which subscription ran out about  4 months ago but they never shut it down, we mainly go own on other clan servers or just go own pubbies.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6751|California

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Skruples wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

BFA pwns you.

Oh wait, you're serious.
hehe owned

yes im teh clan leader of .:ronin:. and im a freeloader, i use a myfreebb.com forum and a my freinds teamspeak server which subscription ran out about  4 months ago but they never shut it down, we mainly go own on other clan servers or just go own pubbies.
i was wondering why u used freewebs
Justinian
+1|6811
About to be .... kS)!
PRiMACORD
+190|6656|Home of the Escalade Herds
Nope.

Not against the idea of joining one, just havent found a cool clan that i wanted to join.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6794
I am not in a CLAN because I can't play at the same hours they play.
I only play at weekends.
I normally use =MEX= as a clan tag to say I am from Mexico and not from USA, because I can't change the country in the game.
I would like to know if some of the members of this forum are in a server when I Join and make a squad with them.
How can we know if some members are in the same server ?
Using a =BF2S.COM= tag maybe ?
or just writing at the chat area if BF2S.COM members are playing ?
theturnmaster
+8|6714|Chapel Hill
nope, i was though
E|W4v0r
+8|6695|New York
Yes, ]ESF[
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6801|New York
Yep.  *=SAS=*.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6751|Melbourne, Australia
im not in a clan because i play once a week at a lan cafe for the global points i have i could take yawl down at infentry easily =] pretty nifty with the tv missles to... im defenently clan material but what clan wants a weekend only player =P
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6827|Barrington, RI
yes =ST6=
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6736|Central Valley,California
No.

I play with some friends, not a clan.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6800|Human Meat Shield

I.M.I Militant wrote:

im not in a clan because i play once a week at a lan cafe for the global points i have i could take yawl down at infentry easily =] pretty nifty with the tv missles to... im defenently clan material but what clan wants a weekend only player =P
Shit everyone in our clan/community plays on weekends. Thats the only time our servers fill
BigWillyT
+5|6794|Ridgecrest, CA

KingLou wrote:

I haven't seen the requirements of very many clans.........but the ones I have seen have like mandatory practices and shit.............which I suppose is good if you are real serious into competitions and stuff.  But I just don't have time for that crap.  I'm in dental school.......so I play when I can, and when I want to.  So if I ever joined a clan they'd have to be laid back about things like that.........even though I do like to get together with others when I can and work on team play tactics.  Also.....I've come across a few clans that I swear must all be 14 year olds.  Nuh uh.....sorry.........I don't play well with children........or adults that act like children.  Last night I was playing Oman.......and there was a bunch of guys that had [2MC] tags.  I've never seen more shit talking bullcrap in all my life.....especially from people who were getting owned by me.  I was flying the F35 (the missile magnet).......and everytime I went up against the 2mc guy in the MEC fighter, I dropped his ass...........many times.  Then he manages to bomb me once while I'm standing on the carrier.....and starts mouthing off about how I suck and need to just stay on the carrier.  Now that I think about it, this sounds like the perfect clan for a certain shit talking douche on this site.

So yeah, maybe if I could find a clan that was a bunch of cool, mature ADULTS (I mean REAL adults...as in your age doesn't mean shit to me......it's your attitude)....that were good players, that liked to work as a team.......but not uptight and anal.......I might consider it.

Currently I have a site that I go to that isn't really a clan, it's just some guys that get together and play...........only problem is I hardly see any of them playing anymore.

KiL
To answer the question, yes I'm in a clan.  To KingLou, sounds like the guys I'm in with for BF2 are right down your alley!  We don't have any sort of mandatory practices or anything of the sort.  We are currently active in the 8v8 TWL League & Ladder and we have an interclan scrim every Wed. & Sunday just for fun.  Don't think I've ever met a more laid back group of guys.  You should come over and check us out sometime.  http://www.geezergaming.com/public  Hell, you don't even have to join but your more than welcome to just come and hang out and get your game on anytime you like.
rootbeer73
+24|6616|in a small dark place
no
dont c the need when you can get in a good sqaud
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6713|Disaster Free Zone
no clan...
reason: Cause i couldnt care less about them. I dont want the responsibility of helping a clan, I didint buy/play this game to make "internet" buddies, and i like to play against/with different people all the time.
stevio
+2|6688|UK
I play in a  community/clan of sorts but we're mostly friends or friends of friends... we're all 20+ and just join up for games whenever we're on, no ladders, no 'official' rules or any crap like that. just a bunch of casual gamers who try to stick together in game to avoid getting owned by the people who can play everynight or are just better than us!! We do use tags but mostly just to make it easy to identify clan members ingame...

It works too, when I play solo I find it much harder to find people to co-operate in a squad with and having a Teamspeak server available at all times makes comms much better ingame...

Sounds like some of you guys would fit in well with us! www.nukes4sale.co.uk if you wanna check us out.....
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6706|Canberra, AUS
That's Affirmative. Prject Aus was a Halo clan, but its quickly turning into a BF2 clan.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6661|Tasmania
Us [SASR] boys may be applying to TOG|.

I already have, I really like their style. And TOG stands for The Older Gamers Network so that's me to a T.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6721|London, UK
well i got a tag in my name, but it aint a bf2 clan but a clan for a different game, but some members of that clan join the server iam on and we play together, if i could edit my name and join a clan on bf2 i would (didnt kno there was a prefix when i first started playin

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard