-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5630|Ventura, California
I think you might have the wrong idea. Surely I hope I'm wrong. I'd just like to say that she sounds like she's pretending to see the worlds bullshit whilst fucking herself up. It sounds strange, maybe you could be a major player in getting her off that shit.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I think you might have the wrong idea. Surely I hope I'm wrong. I'd just like to say that she sounds like she's pretending to see the worlds bullshit whilst fucking herself up. It sounds strange, maybe you could be a major player in getting her off that shit.
That's the thing, she sees through it for so many other things, just not the drugs, she hasn't said why she loves them though, could be she loves getting really high on weird things, could be she has some more deep-seated issues that she of course didn't reveal.

And yeah that would be cool if I could do something like that, and show her that getting fucked up all the time isn't all there is or something like that, lol.  But I think most people would avoid a project relationship like that altogether, it might not work out that way.  And my lifestyle outside of hanging with my friends isn't at all a great way to show the upside of not being high all the time anyway.

She just accepted my friend request, and then commented on the weed dude's wall:

"you made my life seeing u lastnight!!! dnt let it be the last time :-/"

Apparently I may have been beaten out as usual and everything might've been directed at him the whole time, figures....

But then there was so much other stuff that was obviously towards me that she did.  And trying to make the provider happy is junkie-ish behavior.  Fuck, I don't know

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-01-29 20:08:42)

Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5124|Dundee, Scotland.

_j5689_ wrote:

black chick

coke wrote:

She's a slut you will probably catch AIDS at the very least...
Duh
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6480|New Haven, CT
I realized I can't talk to girls because I can't lower the intellect of my conversation enough to properly converse with them. Please help me with this serious issue.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6827|UK
alcohol
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6330|Sydney | ♥

m3thod wrote:

alcohol
Ahh yes, Good ol social lube.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

tazz. wrote:

m3thod wrote:

alcohol
Ahh yes, Good ol social lube.
Precursor to more intimate forms of lube
jord
+2,382|6834|The North, beyond the wall.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's weed not crack, stop giving advice please.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

nukchebi0 wrote:

I realized I can't talk to girls because I can't lower the intellect of my conversation enough to properly converse with them. Please help me with this serious issue.
cyanide.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such

_j5689_ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

That's the thing, she sees through it for so many other things, just not the drugs, she hasn't said why she loves them though, could be she loves getting really high on weird things, could be she has some more deep-seated issues that she of course didn't reveal.

And yeah that would be cool if I could do something like that, and show her that getting fucked up all the time isn't all there is or something like that, lol.  But I think most people would avoid a project relationship like that altogether, it might not work out that way.  And my lifestyle outside of hanging with my friends isn't at all a great way to show the upside of not being high all the time anyway.

She just accepted my friend request, and then commented on the weed dude's wall:

Apparently I may have been beaten out as usual and everything might've been directed at him the whole time, figures....

But then there was so much other stuff that was obviously towards me that she did.  And trying to make the provider happy is junkie-ish behavior.  Fuck, I don't know

Run.
Went out with a girl like that, she was all types of crazy. Not worth it, forget about her if you can.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6728

_j5689_ wrote:

Then we were talking and she mentioned how sometimes she has to settle for girls, because she doesnt "get enough dick"
this thread and the people who post in it are hilarious
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

Toilet Sex wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Then we were talking and she mentioned how sometimes she has to settle for girls, because she doesnt "get enough dick"
this thread and the people who post in it are hilarious
truth
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

DesertFox- wrote:

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Get over yourself Uzique
get laid shifty

oh and realize that god is dead
Interesting...I never saw this post but The Crucible was on TV last night and stumbled upon it now. You gotta put more emotion into it, Zeek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n07C3awP7A8
you've really got to stop trying so hard to come across as erudite
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

nukchebi0 wrote:

stop hitting on the dumb and easy chicks then?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5393|Cleveland, Ohio
and kimmmm calls me angry
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
more like lonely
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6841|United States of America

Uzique wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Uzique wrote:

get laid shifty

oh and realize that god is dead
Interesting...I never saw this post but The Crucible was on TV last night and stumbled upon it now. You gotta put more emotion into it, Zeek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n07C3awP7A8
you've really got to stop trying so hard to come across as erudite
I'm not, you twit. I had watched the film on TV, then when I started reading from the new posts in this thread I saw you say that, which triggered the short-term memory of that line. I'm quite sure referencing something every other person read (or was supposed to read) in school would even be an attempt to be erudite.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6656|so randum
well to people who dont know you tyler you probably do come across as  bit grumpy!!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
11 Bravo
Banned

Uzique wrote:

more like lonely
eh?

i live with my chick.  where is yours?
11 Bravo
Banned

FatherTed wrote:

well to people who dont know you tyler you probably do come across as  bit grumpy!!
and not zeek?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6656|so randum
i imagine people would think he is grumpy too!!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
11 Bravo
Banned

FatherTed wrote:

i imagine people would think he is grumpy too!!
hence my point
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

11 Bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

more like lonely
eh?

i live with my chick.  where is yours?
i'm not living with another chick before im 25, fuck that

mine left this morning

rather be me than you on this one
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

presidentsheep wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Run.
Went out with a girl like that, she was all types of crazy. Not worth it, forget about her if you can.
I still think she would've been good for my first fuck, just to prove to myself I could get one that hot.  That's what's bothering me the most I think but you're right, even for just that it's probably not worth pursuing.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
if you're wanting to meet a girl just to have a "first fuck" and to "prove" something to your friends then you clearly have issues

stop being so fucking insecure. why not just go directly compare dick-sizes with your male friends if all the girl is really is a means to macho-success

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard