11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5230|Cleveland, Ohio
Looks like a lot of you will have to agree with a them crazy tea baggers, eh?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110128/ap_ … tor_israel

"Tea party-backed Republican Sen. Rand Paul favors cutting U.S. aid to Israel as part of a deficit-driven effort to slash government spending by $500 billion this year"

i agree with paul 100%
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5743|شمال
cut aid to egypt..and yemen!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
11 Bravo
Banned

Beduin wrote:

agree
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5743|شمال

11 Bravo wrote:

Beduin wrote:

agree
+ iraq, afghanistan, pakistan, jordan and palestine!!
Fuck em, let them handle their own.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
11 Bravo
Banned
agree 100%
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
You do realise that AIPAC will never let that happen in a bazillion years?
11 Bravo
Banned
one can have a deram
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Agree.. and cut aid to California.

Btw we give much more to arab states.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Isn't Aid to other countries less than 1% of the budget or some small amout?
11 Bravo
Banned

Macbeth wrote:

i dunno but when you are in debt...you cut things like 1% and then eventually it adds up.  ya dig?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England
as if the jewish liberal media elite didn't hate the teahadists enough

that's one thing the US establishment will all agree on regardless of political spectrum/party affiliation and all that shit. Israel. Republicans do it for religious reasons and Democrats for money/jew reasons
11 Bravo
Banned
religious reasons?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-675732272133853571#[/google]
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Macbeth wrote:

It's a hell of a lot more than that if you count all of the military operations and positioning we put in place in their support. That is certainly a form of aid.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
cut aid to anybody BUT Israel
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347

CameronPoe wrote:

You do realise that AIPAC will never let that happen in a bazillion years?
True and a bit late to do much good. I fear the damage has been done. and welcome back !
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6398|North Carolina
Rand and Ron have it right when it comes to foreign aid.  It's too bad they're wrong about so much else.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347

-Sh1fty- wrote:

My aid to Israel* would have all kinds of strings attached ( who knows, maybe it does ). They never seem to act in our interests. Some times they are out right Hostile, Driving Tanks through our lines when we were in Lebanon if I am not mistaken. Tracking our helicopters in the Mediterranean Sea with AA Radar Guided Guns. Not to mention the U.S.S. Liberty. I always had the feeling they had the knowledge that 911** was going to go down and just let it happen, They were the only Country that got anything positive out of it. IMO

* They are " laying a bit low now " when it comes to flaunting the power to make or break U.S. politicians, but you can't get to high office in the U.S.A. without giving the nod to Israel. Does anyone remember when Hillary talked to Arabs in Brooklyn or Hugged Yassar's wife. ? 

** I can not prove this nor would I try, but I find it hard to believe anyone could put something that big past Israel's Intel people. I would bet, to get approval on such an op it would have passed through an Israeli Double agent at some point in the Chain of command. Wasn't the Number two man in Lebanon's Intelligence agency an Israeli agent in the late 70s ?
11 Bravo
Banned

-Sh1fty- wrote:

why
13rin
+977|6472
I'd arm Israel to the teeth then look the other way.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK
errr you already do...
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13rin
+977|6472
Oh, well then carry on.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
When someone criticizes Israel, even if their point is legitimate, they are likely to be labeled a racist.

But there is a good reason for that.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

It's interesting that politicians are talking about cutting the budget (finally) as opposed to raising taxes and/or other measures to 'balance' the budget.  Only time will tell if any of this talk turns to action
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX
The US gets nothing but problems and additional liabilities in terms of military spending for its 'aid' to Israel.
Plus of course the instability premium on all the oil the US buys.

Best thing to do would be cut it to zero, stop the blanket protection in the UN and hopefully the region will stabilise.
Unfortunately due to all the historical meddling the blowback is likely to be in the form of a radical islamic caliphate, and a nuclear armed one at that - GG.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard