Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6635|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I got an idea... Why not change the game name instead of Battlefield2 lets name it PATCH!!! i mean EA is releasing a new patch every months !!! And i seriously think that asking commander for a vehicle sucks (in the 1.3patch) !!! all map will be full of Hummer... walking is excellent and asking for a ride 2(Hey i need a ride! but they ignore u :-P)... and now the new Armored Fury booster pack is coming soon! WTF ??? i think they just wake up a morning and they have a new idea so they say... okay lets do a new patch!!!

Last edited by Andoura (2007-07-21 00:07:21)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6785|England
I agree to some extent, never have I seen a game changed so much especially this long after release. Its great that they are fixing the bugs but major changes to the game play this long after release is not a good idea.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

well how fast will the "Drop Vehicle" button recharge itself, maybe it will be very slow, but yeah, i dont know. we'll have to see. but i agree with you that they are releasing stuff way to often.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6790|South Cybertown, Texas

Andoura wrote:

I got an idea... Why not change the game name instead of Batlefield2 lets name it PATCH!!! i mean EA is releasing a new patch every months !!! And i seriosly think that asking comander for a vehicul suck (in the 1.3patch) !!! all map will be full of Hummer... walking is excelent and asking for a ride 2(Hey i need a ride! but they ignore u :-P)... and now the new Armored Fury booster pack is coming soon! WTF ??? i think they just wake up a morning and they have a new idea so they say... okay lets do a new patch!!!
Dito!
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
I can see asshole commanders dropping humvess on tv stations and im water.Also i hate the patch idea for the first 3 weeks of bf2 i didn't have a clue why there were so few servers.I thought all games updated automaticly like counter strike but no..i was dreaming.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6630|USA
GAH. stop complaining abuot patches... patches make the game more interesting and require tactic changes.

patches=necesity....

if you dont like bf2 that much STOP PLAYING>>>
JimKong
+31|6639|Ohio
Jumping and shooting, mines/mores killing teammates, and A-A against jets were the only things that I thought needed tweaking after 1.12.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6740|Malaga, España
Yawn...so when does this stops? patch 101.99 OUT NOW AT EA.COM!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6776|Great Brown North
bleh EA has a history of this... im not shocked or surprised....
JahManRed
wank
+646|6625|IRELAND

Forget all this crap.....give us more maps you tight fisted shits.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6601|Cambridge UK
Would you prefer to be playing Bf2 V1.0? I don't think so...

Last edited by Kontrolfreq (2006-04-26 04:42:19)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6716|Melbourne, Australia
give the public what they want NEW FUKEN MAPS~!!! dats how the game can become more interesting more weapons would be cool also... i dont recall anyone asking for a "humvee drop" option.. and everyone thought it woul be an ok idea until they realised how much it would be abused
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

I.M.I Militant wrote:

give the public what they want NEW FUKEN MAPS~!!! dats how the game can become more interesting more weapons would be cool also... i dont recall anyone asking for a "humvee drop" option.. and everyone thought it woul be an ok idea until they realised how much it would be abused
they gave you new maps..... in the expansions.... EA isnt stupid, they know how to make money, and they do it well
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6635|Montreal, Qc, Canada
im sure some people will abuse form the hummer droping to stat pad!!!!!!!!
IronFerret
+48|6654|Mexico City.
funny we are in patch season, just when regular maps are getting dry.

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-26 14:04:24)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6630|USA
GAH... stfu and play or quit.
IronFerret
+48|6654|Mexico City.

Naughty_Om wrote:

GAH... stfu and play or quit.
easy dude.. no one is flaming here. if you dont like our critics leave it as that.. people who think does critizise.. you know. also r you the kind of guy that take shit without think about it ?.. "yea ea give shit im happy with it" im not a whiner!! give more shit common!!

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-26 23:02:48)

SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6579|Eastern USA

Kontrolfreq wrote:

Seriously guys. I, myself, do think EA should stop making all the boosters and start debugging the game. However, think abouy how much they go through with this. In this patch they have addressed many bugs and introduced new gameplay. I say that's a good start, but if the word going around that this is the last patch is true, then I'll have to see how 1.3 is.

+1 for you Kont.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
they'll probabley bug it all to hell anyway, its what they always do >.<
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6643

Kontrolfreq wrote:

Exactly. Remember how lame BH flag hopping was? They used to make good patches. Now however I think they're going to far. Just leave the game how it is and start fixing bugs with patches. Not gameplay.
ComradeWho
+50|6692|Southern California
the "take it or leave it" posts are kind of annoying.

I've said consistently that patches should first address major glitches and second add new features.  I'm glad that the patch isn't focused on nerfing or pandering to crybabies.  But the new features seem pretty lame.  I really don't understand how a vehicle drop will enhance the game.  More maps would have been nice.  Personally being able to customize your soldier a little more would have been nice too.
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6560|I'm a Viking....Norway
Do you think EA will make so many new patches after the release of BF2142?
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6832|Deutschland/Germany
I can t see how we would need vehicles dropped by the commander. My guess is that there will be a lot of new problems and bugs coming with this feature. I would apreciate if they would fix the real problems first like claymores that can t be destroyed and are currently really ruining the city maps.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6574|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Well here is my 2cents about the upcoming patch and some bout last patch they made.

For the map: They shall add a map with no vehicules not even an humvee, Nothing! (People would stop violating the rule of conduct and all by restricting them on thier server.)

The commander vehicule drop: That's bullshit all the way! I mean...Droping supply crate is awesome(especially when you crush an enemie with it.) The UAV,Scan are ok.  Arty is a pain in the ass but it have his place in the game...I mean sniper would never be took down if there where no arty for them.

The fact that they removed the c4 frisbee: Good and Bad. They should have fixed the explosive ordnance badge to make it easier to reach. I mean how the hell do you want to get 37 kill In a Round. Ok ok...There is the claymore spamming but make a lots of people mad.

The friendly fire off for explosives: Gratz EA your first good things you made.

Removing the PKM sniper: Also a good things...I mean...Infinite ammo sniper...wtf!

The fact that they are going to make some award easier to get is awesome...less stats paddin. BUT! People who "worked" hard to get them will think that its unfair and i understand them.

And my last things to say...(Cuz i dont find anythings else) is that the Battlefield 2142 project shall be droped. Dont flame me for this but think about it a second. They never finished the bf2 game and released it and piss us off with patch....What will bf2 be after the 2142 will be out...It will stay sucky with no chance of "Increasing in quality" And bf2142 will just be like bf2...4-5 Booster pack to an uncompleted game.

Leave your comment bout my 2 cents.

Btw. No need to flame me if i may have offenced you...Just leave what you think bout what i said.
beerface702
+65|6690|las vegas
1.3 will probably be the last major game update, then probably a 1.31 to fix minor shit. live with it, once 2142 comes out. they will stop supporting bf2 mostly.

patchs come and go, new shit happens. move on

you wont quit playing

although some maps would be nice, hopefully something will change down the round with the rank system to allow all types of maps to be played. but i seriously doubt it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard