atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6762|Atlanta, GA USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Whoever sent this to me..."I'm Canadian, and proud. " ..... If you think I was serious, think again.
LMAO, did you get -Karma'd for that?
Yep.  Which does not bother me except this person thought I was serious about Canada.    eh.
LOL, thats fucked up.  Some people are dipshits.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6832|UK
Battlefield should stick to being guns and not this laser crap.

BF2 is war on field.. not in the middle of space..

This should not be associated with bf2.. a totally awesome game being degraded to space ship shit
CmdrTenchi
Sniper / End-Runner / Wedge
+5|6721|Behind your front lines...
Wake Island 2142 anyone?  Or a finished Kubra Dam?
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6762|Atlanta, GA USA

StokoE wrote:

This should not be associated with bf2.. a totally awesome game being degraded to space ship shit
ONCE AGAIN:  This is a NEW game, not an expansion for BF2.  That's like saying "BF2 shouldn't use modern weapons, it should keep using WWII weapons like BF1942."
lilmike815
+2|6786|Chicago, IL, U. S. A.
Y so early for a new release? I thought this wan going to be a new expansion for bf2. But its a new game? Is it made on the same technoogy on bf2? bf2 has at leats another year left. The mods just started comming out.......and all the problems for this one............the last booster isnt out yet............Y is EA doing this?
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6743

lilmike815 wrote:

Y so early for a new release? I thought this wan going to be a new expansion for bf2. But its a new game? Is it made on the same technoogy on bf2? bf2 has at leats another year left. The mods just started comming out.......and all the problems for this one............the last booster isnt out yet............Y is EA doing this?
Money. +  popularity of BF2 is going down.

Dr.B

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-05-08 09:09:17)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6619|IRELAND

If you dont like it dont buy it. I will be buying it and I will play it when I feel like that kind of shit. When I feel like BF2, then ill play it. Its choice, stop cryiny about it.
IronFerret
+48|6648|Mexico City.
its obiously apeling to a diferent Market Segment, i like it thoug.

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-05-08 09:23:15)

FirePhoenix
+18|6630|hamilton, scotland
looks ok, at least its more than one game mode this time, saves us the monotany of conquest.
docnutz
+39|6750|B O S T ON area

-=88.dNk.88=- wrote:

=TFS=DEVILS.HITMAN wrote:

Is there a version for windows media player or what do you have to use to play it
Its an Apple Quicktime file: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

or I prefer to use VLC player: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ (good for all video; inc. Xvid & vidX stuff).

Towelly wrote:

P.S, still can't get the damm video thanks to -=88.dNk.88=- for trying (+1 for you ) anyone got any more ides?
thank you; back to zero again hurray! dunno why i ever got a minus, just someone doing it for the sake of it probably.
VLC player didn't work either WTF?????
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6624|USA
DOPE AS HELL!

looks sweet. Im gonna go say it is the old engine. Just because of the Death sequences and shading. On high settings. maybe some tweaks but other wise no.

Who cares how soon it is. Dont whine. Becuase whining doenst get you shit. If u cant buy it or dont want to buy it. SO be it.

I cannot wait for its release, especially if it has an RPG half to it. Ive always wanted an MMOFPSRPG (massively multiplayer online First person shooter role playing game) wow, thats alot of words.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6638|Peoria

lilmike815 wrote:

They probably started developing BF2142 as soon as BF2 was in stores, or how else could they have made such an early release.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6624|USA
They are commercial/retail/manufacturing Geniuses????

Last edited by Naughty_Om (2006-05-08 14:26:22)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6647|Brisbane, Australia

Naughty_Om wrote:

I cannot wait for its release, especially if it has an RPG half to it. Ive always wanted an MMOFPSRPG (massively multiplayer online First person shooter role playing game) wow, thats alot of words.
Planetside Planetside Planetside Planetside Planetside!

It has a year trial but you are limited to a few things,

That is all
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6638
Will i need to buy a new computer? let alone a new graphics card for this one
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6800|Marathon, Florida Keys
Lol i get LAYZER GUNZ
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Prime
+13|6573|Netherlands
https://www.nobullshitclan.nl/upload/OMFGwhatwilltheycomeupwithnext.jpg
lilmike815
+2|6786|Chicago, IL, U. S. A.
Funny Picture Prime +1

Is this game bulit on the BF2 engine??? Are there any recommended specs out yet???
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6728|yorkshire penisula
looks good,should be fun ownin people in them mechs,looks like the infantry combat is gonna rock an all.
i like the idea of the game mode,gotaa say that,but i do wish ea would have made bf2 th game it could be.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6784|Jupiter
This game will be on the same engine as BF2, so if you can run BF2 on medium or high, you should be fine, but for people like me who have to run on low.. it looks like its time to go get a new GFX card... and some ram.
Drunkaholic
+4|6716
Hehe, raise your hand if you think some retard will always be behind the controls of the pod vehicle and shoot people off the map into the DMZ! *Raises hand*
Defiance
+438|6662

You know after it flased Battlefield 2142, it just shows "2142"

Could this be a possible hint at a release date?

Febuary 14th, 2 o'clock?

Idk...I know it said later this year, but EA ought to be anticipating delays.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-05-08 20:37:39)

washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6703

Drunkaholic wrote:

Hehe, raise your hand if you think some retard will always be behind the controls of the pod vehicle and shoot people off the map into the DMZ! *Raises hand*
i doubt EA's THAT stupid
the launching will probably controlled by the guy in the pod.. launch whenever you feel like it

because if not, some asshat will drive around the whole squad not launching them and get them stepped on by a mech
evilduckz
+1|6555
Wow looks absolutly retarded.
Halo + Starwars + BF2 + Mechwarriors = Halowar: BattleMech's 2142 = Battlefield 2142 for the loss
xbrandomx
+9|6641

StokoE wrote:

I agree 100%

If anything re-do one of the older games.  1942, Vietnam, Korean, ColdWar (as if it happened and you're fighting in Russia).

Something else other then space-super-laser-bullet-i-can-kill-you-in-less-then-1-shot-game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard