xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6362|England - Kent
The sipping company made sign for my boxes and noticed i had one extra, opened it up to find those cards so I'm thinking its untraceable.

The other guy wont lose an more as it would just be paid out of the shipping company insurance
Defiance
+438|6678

xRBLx wrote:

The other guy wont lose an more as it would just be paid out of the shipping company insurance
No, most shipped boxes are valued arbitrarily and to declare a higher value means greater fees for the shipper which isn't likely to happen. Plus, having to file a claim, lose money, and after all of it reorder the cards, that's a big pain in the ass for the person those cards belong to.

Your name and address are on the list of shipments delivered in that area, and if the person those cards were going to reports the lost shipment, they'll probably check with addresses in the same area because those would be the easiest mistakes to make for the driver. You are aware that is was a mistaken delivery, and by keeping those cards, that is theft. For the sake of altruistic honesty and your own ass, call the shipping company.

Last edited by Defiance (2010-09-12 11:04:21)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5795|Catherine Black
Sell 'em.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
if you sell them you will get clusterfucked by the law. trust me.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

They'll figure it out and you'll get assfucked. Why risk it?
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

karma might be a bitch
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
these courier companies don't have systems that distribute £1000+ deliveries with no tracking or records whatsoever.

as soon as the originally-intended recipient calls up to say they weren't delivered, they'll go to every other person on that delivery run.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
Wait it out, you never know they might not backtrack it. Then you can make what, a grand? May as well sell them after 8 weeks ish.
GR34
+215|6552|ALBERTA> CANADA
Give them to a friend pretend you never got em then Sell EM!!!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6155|'straya

GR34 wrote:

Yeah, then your friend can get done for receiving stolen property. woohoo
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

jord wrote:

Wait it out, you never know they might not backtrack it. Then you can make what, a grand? May as well sell them after 8 weeks ish.
That's logical.

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-09-12 23:01:57)

-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5641|Southern California
In all honestly everyone is jealous (like me for instance) that you accidentally got a bad ass investment and is trying to deprive you of possible riches, disregard all of them and go on eBay and click on the sell tab and sell that shit. Now.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6744|Oxferd Ohire

-MetaL* wrote:

In all honestly everyone is jealous (like me for instance) that you accidentally got a bad ass investment and is trying to deprive you of possible riches, disregard all of them and go on eBay and click on the sell tab and sell that shit. Now.
no
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
GR34
+215|6552|ALBERTA> CANADA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

GR34 wrote:

Yeah, then your friend can get done for receiving stolen property. woohoo
give it to a not very good friend
JahManRed
wank
+646|6635|IRELAND

kEEP THEM! Big company insurance!  I''ll give you £50 for one right now.
-MetaL*
Sup guies

RTHKI wrote:

-MetaL* wrote:

no
This is what I am talking about.
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6719|US
this thread has shown the true considerate and the dick side of people...
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6504

what does the Tech Team think?

Finray wrote:

Sell 'em.
there you go, you asked for bf2s's opinion, and a Tech Team member gave it.
jord

Tdog2007 wrote:

No. There are no negatives if he waits it out and then sells them.
Defiance
+438|6678

jord wrote:

Tdog2007 wrote:

Except when the proper recipient files a claim and the shipping company calls around, and for wasting the time and money of both the shipping company and the proper recipient.
jord

Defiance wrote:

jord wrote:

Tdog2007 wrote:

Except when the proper recipient files a claim and the shipping company calls around, and for wasting the time and money of both the shipping company and the proper recipient.
They might not, hence the "wait it out". It's a chance thing.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

It's no better than walking into the shop and stealing them..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
jord
Yes it is, its way easier...

Anyway who cares, there no real debate here. He's probably going to sell them, the recipient will get a new one via insurance and a multi million pound shipping company won't notice the differance anyway. Meh.
-MetaL*
Sup guies

jord wrote:

Anyway who cares, there no real debate here. He's probably going to sell them, the recipient will get a new one via insurance and a multi million pound shipping company won't notice the differance anyway. Meh.
High five
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6421|Finland

jord wrote:

Extremely bad way to justify breaking law.

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2010-09-13 15:07:14)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard