}<enzai
+7|6582|UK
Well iv'e just had a crack at playing BF2 SF, i can see where you get te "Laggy" opinion from, but that might be because of my 512MB
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

It might be just me, but for some reason I am finding the players in SF to be much more mature and I rarely see a game botched up because of noobs and idiots. I'll be playing SF much more now.
True, True. But sometimes you see the idiots at the palace though.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6682|Colorado
I prefer SF now that I'm used to it & the fact that I'm going for all the service ribbons
I havent quite warmed up to EF yet but I only have about 2 hours on each map so its to early to tell , my goodness then AF is coming which looks great.
I just hope that when 2142 comes out it doesnt split the community in half, it looks weak like some retarded basterd child of mech warrior & quake.
IronFerret
+48|6666|Mexico City.
Try once Project reality mod. thats what i call mature players.. team id realy important in there.. also all folks i`ve mett playing there are really cool.
Watermeleon
+34|6543|I am located at my location
I can't find one SF server that has anyone on it. All the ones I see are totally empty. Can you post some of the names of all these great SF servers because I just can't find one.
Madhadda1
+270|6554|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
to many tank whores and spawn camping noobs but i agree
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6778|Human Meat Shield
Ummm...tanks don't last long on SF if you play it right. Helos on Ghost are a pain though if you don't get the back bases, then it ends in massive rapeage. Those should be your first flags no matter what team you're on.  The best groundpounding map of them all is Night Flight, no armor (okay there is one but its useless) just infantry mayhem!
xbrandomx
+9|6659
Devil's Perch is the best groundpounding.  YEAHHHHHH
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6546|Search Whore killing fields

fdcp_elmo wrote:

- they add a grappling hook but now every building has a ladder.
but its special forces, not shoots and ladders.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

It's harder to dolphin dive, so no.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6539|Belgium
I just hate that we cant use the SF unlocks in SF itself..
mooncricket
Knife Whore
+10|6746|Alabama
I think your title has an error...it should be BF2 > Sf. because when x>2 and y <5 on a standard xy coordinate plane, with no complex numbers and x cannot equal zero, it all works out.
KO
Banned
+31|6552|New Jersey
screw math^
BaseballRulez19
+3|6538|Illinois
I would have to agree. Even though I just bought SF like 2 days ago and have only played on a few different SF maps, I think it is deffinitely better than the original, although no map can beat Wake Island or Karkand.

<3
SiMSaM16
+48|6703|United States of America
I personally like BF2 better than SF, but I dont have a problem with SF really. I like the Apache a lot better than the Cobra, since they reduced the amount of rockets on it with that one patch. ATVs are fun too.
Sudo
+0|6581
love sf more, but really really needs more good servers. and i suck so bad at the game. What are the good, medium and large servers?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6839|Denver colorado
i love sf soo much. i think ill play some right now.
Mustang99
+9|6533

fdcp_elmo wrote:

I don't like SF either.
- it seems i can't find a good ping server.
- night maps make lag
- there is nothing wrong with the old maps
- the new are... well they just don't have that x-factor. the seem cheap and quickly made
- it's very bad weather ingame
- they add a grappling hook but now every building has a ladder.
- the whole package seems cheap quick money making.
- I can see better with out night vision than with.
- I get lost on the Iron gator.
- sometimes I find it very strange. you get killed quicker than you kill so it seems with some people.

so most of the time i play vanilla BF2. however more and more servers are sticking to karkand and sharqi. the other maps are really rare. especially songhua and OCS.
havn't seen them in weeks
i agree with the grappling hook and the iron gator one
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6536|London (At Heart)

Oh I got SF about 5 days ago, and I love it!

I just love Ghost Town, the attack choppers are nothing on that if you play it right, stick to the alleys and inside the building, and well not on roofs and you don't get touched by them.

The first time I played that map I got a silver medal, without knowing the map or anything, it is my dream map...

Shem
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6585
SF is great I just strungle to find any decent servers.

I really want to have more european/UK servers available, That arent 24/7 warlord or Ghosttown. I dont mind these maps, I just need variation. Surge and  Mass Destruction are my fav maps.

BTW have you noticed Rebels have the BEST end of a round victory song?
cheppi
+9|6528|Forest Green Rovers
you gotta love that rebel song
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
I've gotten more points in SF in two games then I have in BF2. BF2's just so frustrating sometimes, but with the stinger missle especially, it's really fun. Ghost town with the stinger is AWESOME. Also, Iron Gator is an awesome map. It's always just fun to play and work your way up. On top of all, Surge is awesome. Those sniping points on the launch pad you get to using elevators are just awesome. Put a few claymores down there while a sniper, and you're good to go.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6604|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
the rebel song is awsome, the apache is awsome, the hind handles like a bitchy cow in heat.

sf is better, and iron gator is best for close quarters infantry battles when the mec gets a base on the carrier.
N)i(N Herby007
Anti Unlock Police
+39|6529|Gamrie UK - Proud of It!
Mass Destruction owns everything. On the map you can do almost anything. Ground pound, Heli whore, tank whore, close quater combat, sniping, whatever! It is my favourite map in the whole game and half the time I can only find 1 or 2 servers with people actually in it. Such a shame...
McCullough
+7|6847
I love sf to! ´There's nothing better than sniping in the dark.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard