krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6934|Great Brown North

.Sup wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
well I finished it. Joe presumably got killed, I have no money and nothing to do. When is that DLC with extra missions due?
there, now you can quote me to see how they work
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Another PSA from Captain Obvious:

The mere phrase "DISCUSSION THREAD" in the title should preclude the necessity for spoiler tags. Include them if you want, or not, but I'm not going to pay any attention to reports about something that got spoiled because somebody opened this thread.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6934|Great Brown North
gee i wonder if the people on bf2s liked this game!

*opens thread*

oh that's how it ends, ok then

yeah
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

PM me modified posts with spoiler tags on every give-away and I'll consider tweaking it, but it's not going to help the hundred other threads here.

It is 'discussion,' not 'rate' or 'should I buy.'
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6691|Long Island, New York

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

The mere phrase "DISCUSSION THREAD" in the title should preclude the necessity for spoiler tags. Include them if you want, or not, but I'm not going to pay any attention to reports about something that got spoiled because somebody opened this thread.
well if that's not the dumbest idea i've heard in a while i don't know what is

you should be able to come into a thread about the game without having the whole damn game spoiled by some fuckwit. if people wanted to come in here to see how the game plays, apparently they can't because UN13, who's played the game to finish, doesn't give a shit

for someone who adamantly defends the game like it's your own child you should be be AWM'ing people for not including spoiler tags so that if they like it from what people are saying about it in general, they'll buy it
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6863|England. Stoke
Yeah tbh, spoiler tags are needed if people are going to talk about major plot points etc...
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6964|Nårvei

Poseidon wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

well if that's not the dumbest idea i've heard in a while i don't know what is

you should be able to come into a thread about the game without having the whole damn game spoiled by some fuckwit. if people wanted to come in here to see how the game plays, apparently they can't because UN13, who's played the game to finish, doesn't give a shit

for someone who adamantly defends the game like it's your own child you should be be AWM'ing people for not including spoiler tags so that if they like it from what people are saying about it in general, they'll buy it
It's actually not our job to screen every post and add spoilertags, if it is that important you should say so in the OP when starting a discussion thread about a new game ... there is no rule against revealing game information on bf2s ...

I did however add "Spoiler Warning" to the thread title ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

And god help me if I enforced something that wasn't against the rules...

Also, if you guys want them that bad, just ask the people who make the offending posts. I'm sure they'll change them without mod interference.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5942|Catherine Black
So I just started, but for some reason my health keeps going down.. Got to the bit where you had to beat up the guy, he punched me once and I went down, couldn't get back up.

Wat?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6896|FUCK UBISOFT

Finray wrote:

So I just started, but for some reason my health keeps going down.. Got to the bit where you had to beat up the guy, he punched me once and I went down, couldn't get back up.

Wat?
you have a bad crack
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5904|شمال

Miggle wrote:

Finray wrote:

Wat?
you have a bad crack
lel
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Found a fix.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

New DLC out.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

There's a very annoying mission in the DLC.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Pass the Potcheen. Go to an Irish bar, shoot it up and shoot the Irish mob up as well. Sound easy? Well, you can't just kill them and leave, you have to shoot up the bar too, while trying to figure out what the hell counts as damage against the bar. All the while, police are pouring in like the third fucking reich. Even if I get the mob to shoot first and pull in cops to fight them, I still have to shoot up the bar until the game's satisfied. Five random grenades won't even do it.

What. The. Fuck.

I'm going to tackle it tomorrow, I've had enough for the night.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5413|foggy bottom
how gay is it to release DLC less than a month after the main title?

pretty damn gay
Tu Stultus Es
Chou
+737|6945

eleven bravo wrote:

how gay is it to release DLC less than a month after the main title?

pretty damn gay
"Sorry, we forgot to include this part in the full game, we do have to charge some fees though"

fucking fags @ 2k
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Pretty awesome game so far. Just did the mission with the gas coupons. Lotta fun, didn't think I'd make it on time.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6848|The Ville
Just bought it and I'm going to try it out later tonight
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Capping my DLC at two for this thing. The new one doesn't nearly have as much depth as the original campaign, and involves driving across the entire city for almost every mission. I hope the next one's better.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Caption contest!!

https://i.imgur.com/S3Y36.jpg
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6480|England
Only just finished it, after getting about 3 missions from the end, then not having time to play it. I really enjoyed the game, got really drawn into it...Right up til the end. What the fuck was that shit! Abrupt, and completely unneeded. I think they just either ran out of ideas, or decided it couldn't wait any longer.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

Yeah, it was abrupt, but the journey was fun. Still, better than Divinity 2's ending, where you get to Spoiler (highlight to read):
sit imprisoned in another dimension listening to a demigod bitch at you for all eternity while the bad guy you wasted hours of gaming to get to slips by unscathed and wreaks havoc on your generic fantasy world. How much does that suck? Dragons were still fun though, even if it didn't let you fight ground critters as one.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6813|The darkside of Denver
Jimmy's Vendetta should be free.  what a bitch move to release paid DLC like a week after the game launches to sub par reviews.... guess they need to recoup their dev losses.
GR34
+215|6699|ALBERTA> CANADA

SonderKommando wrote:

Jimmy's Vendetta should be free.  what a bitch move to release paid DLC like a week after the game launches to sub par reviews.... guess they need to recoup their dev losses.
Torrent...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard