OmniDeath
~
+726|7528

A while back I made a thread asking for suggestions for a name for my website. I was never happy with how the site turned out so I never posted it for everyone to see. I just finished redesigning it though and am rather happy with how it looks. So, since you guys helped me pick the name I thought I'd share.

http://www.slyillustrations.com/

Also, if someone who has Safari can see if everything works there is a karma in it for you, lol.



On a slightly related note I also have a Facebook fan page for my art. If you like it feel free to become a fan and invite your friends (in fact, I implore you to).

Facebook fan page.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|7575|Devon, England
Nice.

Nice...
jsnipy
...
+3,277|7406|...

looked fine in safari on windows
tuckergustav
...
+1,590|6797|...

You are very talented.
...
OmniDeath
~
+726|7528

jsnipy wrote:

looked fine in safari on windows
Thanks for checking
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|7014|Carnoustie MASSIF
Very nice and I became a fan on ye old faceybooks
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|7456

refreshing to see someone post something design related of their own and not have gaping holes in their typography and making the most basic of errors...
♥
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,401|7658|Noizyland

Seriously cool dude, you're bloody talented.

Needs more Lawnmower Sword though.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|7354
great illustration and design skills. really enjoyed looking through your portfolio.

do you have any artistic inspirations or 'favourites', may i ask? any particular styles? any draughtsmen? painters? artists?

very interesting.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
OmniDeath
~
+726|7528

Ty wrote:

Seriously cool dude, you're bloody talented.

Needs more Lawnmower Sword though.
Haha, I almost forgot about that. Maybe I'll do a concept board just for you and Buckles
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|7600
Great Art... the website is well laid out also.
Love is the answer
OmniDeath
~
+726|7528

Uzique wrote:

great illustration and design skills. really enjoyed looking through your portfolio.

do you have any artistic inspirations or 'favourites', may i ask? any particular styles? any draughtsmen? painters? artists?

very interesting.
Ashley Wood and Scottie Young are probably the two biggest inspirations/influences of mine. There are tons of others, but those two really stand out for me.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|7354
im always interested to look at designer's websites and portfolios because they're often a benchmark and taste-maker for the rest of current web-design, when it comes to web-standards, design tools, layouts and little nifty features. the colourful splash has been used for quite a while, and i love the minimalist and sleek, basic aesthetic. leaves the attention and imagination for the things that count: the illustrations.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|6393|America
Very professional. I like it. +1
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
tazz.
oz.
+1,341|7058|Sydney | ♥

i preferred the dark brown

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously. ♥
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|7075|Roma
Am I the only one who read it 'Silly Illustrations'?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|6634|شمال
U got skills, son
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|7357|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Very cool stuff indeed!

Is the 5/8 one Geena Davis?
Benzin
Member
+576|6882

OmniDeath wrote:

A while back I made a thread asking for suggestions for a name for my website. I was never happy with how the site turned out so I never posted it for everyone to see. I just finished redesigning it though and am rather happy with how it looks. So, since you guys helped me pick the name I thought I'd share.

http://www.slyillustrations.com/

Also, if someone who has Safari can see if everything works there is a karma in it for you, lol.



On a slightly related note I also have a Facebook fan page for my art. If you like it feel free to become a fan and invite your friends (in fact, I implore you to).

Facebook fan page.
Any chance one can order prints of your artwork?
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|7604|Scotland

CapnNismo wrote:

Any chance one can order prints of your artwork?
I was gonna say, this would be the awsmest of awsms.


Love the webpage and the designs man, well done!

+1
OmniDeath
~
+726|7528

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Very cool stuff indeed!

Is the 5/8 one Geena Davis?
Haha, no... but I do see the resemblance now that you mention it.

Airwolf wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Any chance one can order prints of your artwork?
I was gonna say, this would be the awsmest of awsms.


Love the webpage and the designs man, well done!

+1
I can do them on an individual basis but until I find a better place to print from I can't do anything over 12x18. I plan to add a shop section later for such things.

If enough people here are interested in prints I'll see what I can do about a small run of the more popular images, as well as printing at a larger size.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|7616|St. Andrews / Oslo

I always knew you were good, but my god you've progressed the last couple of years. Shows actual talent and creativity, unlike 90% of other amateur (I can still call you that, right? ), and indeed quite a few professional, designers that just jump on whatever wave is charging through the interwebs at the time.

'Cage the elephant' and the one with the two men standing on a map were my two favourites. Keep us updated
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|7237|Troy, New York
Very, very nice website and art
OmniDeath
~
+726|7528

Jenspm wrote:

I always knew you were good, but my god you've progressed the last couple of years. Shows actual talent and creativity, unlike 90% of other amateur (I can still call you that, right? ), and indeed quite a few professional, designers that just jump on whatever wave is charging through the interwebs at the time.

'Cage the elephant' and the one with the two men standing on a map were my two favourites. Keep us updated
The 'Cage the elephant' one is also my favorite.

h4hagen wrote:

Very, very nice website and art
Thanks
Benzin
Member
+576|6882

OmniDeath wrote:

I can do them on an individual basis but until I find a better place to print from I can't do anything over 12x18. I plan to add a shop section later for such things.

If enough people here are interested in prints I'll see what I can do about a small run of the more popular images, as well as printing at a larger size.
I'm thinking more poster-sized type stuff...

How about it, BF2s? Want to get a group buy together for our resident artist?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2026 Jeff Minard