jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
No. There's like 600 active members ill have you know!

Lol, more like 60
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland
I'd like to think not.

Quality art work though.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
The emergency council session is taking quite some time
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
baggs
+732|6175

jord wrote:

Lol, more like 60
I would guess at 20 actual active daily contributors, and then another 30 who are part time contributors. Then you got the mod team who contribute fuck all.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

baggs waggs haggs raggs FAGGS
baggs
+732|6175
surgeons dikhed.

cba with the middle bit.
jord

baggs wrote:

jord wrote:

Lol, more like 60
I would guess at 20 actual active daily contributors, and then another 30 who are part time contributors. Then you got the mod team who contribute fuck all.
It depends on the critera but id put the active and regular membership number at between 20 and 70. Not 600 either way.
Surgeons

(Is this the new EE Chat btw?)
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK

baggs wrote:

another 30 who are part time contributors.
*raises hand*
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
well I was just leaving it open because I was going to relax about it, but then if you guys are going to complain about it staying open I guess I should close it
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

Its not August yet.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
told you. this is the most active thread today, besides ee chat ofc. but that doesnt count since it an accumulation of post from multiple days.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
I left it open, so far, because people are perfectly entitled to discuss whether or not they think bf2s is dead/dying. Admittedly the first page is mostly spam, but w/e.

... though technically this should be in bf2s.com - Etcetera
Surgeons

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

well I was just leaving it open because I was going to relax about it, but then if you guys are going to complain about it staying open I guess I should close it
https://adaptershack.com/m/files/cdn0.knowyourmeme.com_i_5284_original_DoItFormal_Faggot.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
As soon as he heard one of his comrades scream “SQUAD BROKEN!", Eduardo the Space Marine knew that he was doomed. He charged forth in a panic, firing his plasma gun wildly into the air. Somehow the orks had surrounded them! Eduardo’s teammates ran shrieking into the depths of the abandoned tanker, the grunting lustful orks in swift pursuit. Soon Eduardo was alone.
The brawny Space Marine collapsed against a wall, panting raggedly. His plasma gun had nearly overheated, and his com units were malfunctioning. No use even if they worked. By now, his whole squad was surely dead.
Lost in his thoughts, Eduardo did not hear the ork creeping up on him. Stunned by a blow to the head, Eduardo was thrown violently to the floor. The ork grunted in amusement, bending down and straddling his body. Dazed, Eduardo turned his head to look up at his enemy. The ork fellow was huge, well muscled and even attractive for his species. Right now the ork’s vibrant green skin was flushing dark in arousal. Eduardo whimpered as he realized what was about to happen.
Summoning up his powers as a Blood Angel, Eduardo bellowed in the Black Rage and began to flail about under the ork. The ork simply grunting, riding the panicked Space Marine like a rodeo bull. Already weakened, Eduardo simply did not have the strength to dislodge the much heavier ork.
All that thrashing around served to arouse the ork further. His name was Gurk, and the friction as the puny Marine flopped around between his muscular thighs was giving him quite a respectable hard-on. Gurk had meant to save the Marine for his own squad, but he couldn’t wait any longer. Whipping out his own plasma gun, Gurk seared off the back of the Marine’s armor, leaving his shining buttocks bare to the ork’s lustful gaze.
Eduardo moaned in fear, his virgin asscheeks clapping firmly together to deny the ork entrance. Gurk simply laughed, ripping off his crude orkish loincloth to reveal a thick green meat pole, nearly 12 inches long. The ork stuck one calloused finger down his throat, bringing up a thick vomit slurry which spattered down into the crack of Eduardo’s ass. Smearing the foul vomit around with one brutish paw, Gurk prepared the Space Marine’s tender anus for playtime.
Much to Gurk’s frustration, his cock was simply too large to fit inside Eduardo’s tight man cunt. He grunted furiously, screaming “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" in his deep orkish voice as he battered his fuckmeat against Eduardo’s tightly sealed pleasure ring. Suddenly the Space Marine’s portal gave way, and the swollen head of Gurk’s cock popped through into the forbidden halls of his anus. Gurk’s pleased snort was drowned out by Eduardo’s scream of agony.
The ork began to pump away in earnest, his bulging muscular hips and thighs slamming brutally against Eduardo’s ass. His heavy, furry balls slapped against the human’s ass merrily, creating a calypso that pleased Gurk mightily. Blood, a thin smear of feces, and Gurk’s own oily yellow pre-cum lubricated Eduardo’s asshole until it was as hot and slippery as Gurk’s own mother’s cunt.
Poor Eduardo was swiftly going into shock from the pain. His mind growing dim, he screamed “SQUAD BROKEN! SQUAD BROKEN!" over and over as the ork thrust brutally into his bruised insides. The ork’s massive cock had caused a large degree of internal damage, and Eduardo was close to passing out from blood loss and fear. If his squad didn’t find him soon, Eduardo knew that he would soon die. His poor plasma gun discharged into the floor one final time, overheating from a mix of pleasure and agonizing pain.
The Space Marine had been a good fuck for Gurk, but he needed something special to truly finish. Gurk’s heavy balls drew up close to his body, and he felt himself tensing, about to cum. As Gurk’s thick semen roiled up out of his cock and into Eduardo’s battered body, the ork slammed his powerful hands shut around the Marine’s neck. With a vicious jerk up and back, the ork crushed the Marine’s windpipe and vertebrae, swiftly ending his life. Eduardo’s anus clamped shut around Gurk’s cock, the painful tightness almost causing the ork to pass out.
Gurk roared out as he climaxed in the dead Marine, his beautiful green cock pumping load after load of thick ork jizzum into Eduardo’s lower intestine. The ork pulled out as Eduardo’s anus slowly relaxed, releasing Gurk’s cock with a wet sucking sound. Gurk used the sleeve of the Marine’s uniform to wipe the thick scum of blood, shit and cum from his swiftly withering ork meat. With a satisfied grunt, Gurk walked slowly away from the Marine.
Eduardo’s corpse lay cooling on the floor of the tanker, the charred remnants of his uniform stained dark with the foul fluids of both the ork and himself.
Squad broken.

Discuss.

Last edited by FatherTed (2010-07-26 16:02:02)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
you're dead
Surgeons

Ted....

That was

erotic
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

FatherTed wrote:

As soon as he heard one of his comrades scream “SQUAD BROKEN!", Eduardo the Space Marine knew that he was doomed. He charged forth in a panic, firing his plasma gun wildly into the air. Somehow the orks had surrounded them! Eduardo’s teammates ran shrieking into the depths of the abandoned tanker, the grunting lustful orks in swift pursuit. Soon Eduardo was alone.
The brawny Space Marine collapsed against a wall, panting raggedly. His plasma gun had nearly overheated, and his com units were malfunctioning. No use even if they worked. By now, his whole squad was surely dead.
Lost in his thoughts, Eduardo did not hear the ork creeping up on him. Stunned by a blow to the head, Eduardo was thrown violently to the floor. The ork grunted in amusement, bending down and straddling his body. Dazed, Eduardo turned his head to look up at his enemy. The ork fellow was huge, well muscled and even attractive for his species. Right now the ork’s vibrant green skin was flushing dark in arousal. Eduardo whimpered as he realized what was about to happen.
Summoning up his powers as a Blood Angel, Eduardo bellowed in the Black Rage and began to flail about under the ork. The ork simply grunting, riding the panicked Space Marine like a rodeo bull. Already weakened, Eduardo simply did not have the strength to dislodge the much heavier ork.
All that thrashing around served to arouse the ork further. His name was Gurk, and the friction as the puny Marine flopped around between his muscular thighs was giving him quite a respectable hard-on. Gurk had meant to save the Marine for his own squad, but he couldn’t wait any longer. Whipping out his own plasma gun, Gurk seared off the back of the Marine’s armor, leaving his shining buttocks bare to the ork’s lustful gaze.
Eduardo moaned in fear, his virgin asscheeks clapping firmly together to deny the ork entrance. Gurk simply laughed, ripping off his crude orkish loincloth to reveal a thick green meat pole, nearly 12 inches long. The ork stuck one calloused finger down his throat, bringing up a thick vomit slurry which spattered down into the crack of Eduardo’s ass. Smearing the foul vomit around with one brutish paw, Gurk prepared the Space Marine’s tender anus for playtime.
Much to Gurk’s frustration, his cock was simply too large to fit inside Eduardo’s tight man cunt. He grunted furiously, screaming “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" in his deep orkish voice as he battered his fuckmeat against Eduardo’s tightly sealed pleasure ring. Suddenly the Space Marine’s portal gave way, and the swollen head of Gurk’s cock popped through into the forbidden halls of his anus. Gurk’s pleased snort was drowned out by Eduardo’s scream of agony.
The ork began to pump away in earnest, his bulging muscular hips and thighs slamming brutally against Eduardo’s ass. His heavy, furry balls slapped against the human’s ass merrily, creating a calypso that pleased Gurk mightily. Blood, a thin smear of feces, and Gurk’s own oily yellow pre-cum lubricated Eduardo’s asshole until it was as hot and slippery as Gurk’s own mother’s cunt.
Poor Eduardo was swiftly going into shock from the pain. His mind growing dim, he screamed “SQUAD BROKEN! SQUAD BROKEN!" over and over as the ork thrust brutally into his bruised insides. The ork’s massive cock had caused a large degree of internal damage, and Eduardo was close to passing out from blood loss and fear. If his squad didn’t find him soon, Eduardo knew that he would soon die. His poor plasma gun discharged into the floor one final time, overheating from a mix of pleasure and agonizing pain.
The Space Marine had been a good fuck for Gurk, but he needed something special to truly finish. Gurk’s heavy balls drew up close to his body, and he felt himself tensing, about to cum. As Gurk’s thick semen roiled up out of his cock and into Eduardo’s battered body, the ork slammed his powerful hands shut around the Marine’s neck. With a vicious jerk up and back, the ork crushed the Marine’s windpipe and vertebrae, swiftly ending his life. Eduardo’s anus clamped shut around Gurk’s cock, the painful tightness almost causing the ork to pass out.
Gurk roared out as he climaxed in the dead Marine, his beautiful green cock pumping load after load of thick ork jizzum into Eduardo’s lower intestine. The ork pulled out as Eduardo’s anus slowly relaxed, releasing Gurk’s cock with a wet sucking sound. Gurk used the sleeve of the Marine’s uniform to wipe the thick scum of blood, shit and cum from his swiftly withering ork meat. With a satisfied grunt, Gurk walked slowly away from the Marine.
Eduardo’s corpse lay cooling on the floor of the tanker, the charred remnants of his uniform stained dark with the foul fluids of both the ork and himself.
Squad broken.

Discuss.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12568/Should%20Not%20Want.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

Its because of a few reasons:

Its become a clique forum.   People who post are often ignored outright.   Which is fine.  But once "one of the gang" post the most banal pointless posts, the other fifteen of the group spend the next 50 posts touching each other and giggling.

Biased, moody Mods.  Some people get away with murder, or if a mod is in no mood, turns into a tyrannical dick. ---Mind you I've never been on the dirty end of a mod's stick so im not complaining.  Ive just seen it.  And this isnt about all the Mods, just a few,  and some... I about shat when I found out they became a mod in the first place.  Overall the mods do a great job and put with alot of crap, but some times I just stare and look at thier post/action "WTF is up with that?!"

And as Always.... its based on an old game.  I still wish this place, same forum, same layout, was just renamed "TRacker, and the graphics changed to reflect that.  De-emphasize BF2, and take what was good with the original Trackr and apply what you can here.

I appreciated the effort put into trackr, but its death was inevitable with leaving BF2s open.   

Well, I "left" this place some time ago and lurk occasionally... but.... this is why, in my opinion, it's dying.  But I doubt anyone was supposed to take this thread seriously, with such quality posts.

/ignored post
SamTheMan
­
+341|5112|Stoke, England

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Its become a clique forum.   People who post are often ignored outright.   Which is fine.  But once "one of the gang" post the most banal pointless posts, the other fifteen of the group spend the next 50 posts touching each other and giggling.

Biased, moody Mods.  Some people get away with murder, or if a mod is in no mood, turns into a tyrannical dick. ---Mind you I've never been on the dirty end of a mod's stick so im not complaining.  Ive just seen it.  And this isnt about all the Mods, just a few,  and some... I about shat when I found out they became a mod in the first place.  Overall the mods do a great job and put with alot of crap, but some times I just stare and look at thier post/action "WTF is up with that?!"

And as Always.... its based on an old game.  I still wish this place, same forum, same layout, was just renamed "TRacker, and the graphics changed to reflect that.  De-emphasize BF2, and take what was good with the original Trackr and apply what you can here.

I appreciated the effort put into trackr, but its death was inevitable with leaving BF2s open.   

Well, I "left" this place some time ago and lurk occasionally... but.... this is why, in my opinion, it's dying.  But I doubt anyone was supposed to take this thread seriously, with such quality posts.

/ignored post
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i didn't ignore that post
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

RoosterCantrell wrote:

/ignored post
I agree, and I left for a while too, and mostly lurk now.
jord
Ignored it myself.

Nah joking, I only ignore pace, except when I insult him.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
good post

tl;dr mods are useless and we can moderate each other just fine without their self-importance
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6270

jord wrote:

Ignored it myself.

Nah joking, I only ignore pace, except when I insult him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard