tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

Fuck you're thick marine.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
@Tazz

You know what the problem is with stating exactly what conditions are for picking new mods? Then everyone starts saying well why not this person? Why not that person? Why not me? It opens the door for a lot of unnecessary crap. The fact is these guys were considered for a long time, the admins with mod input think they will serve the need, and the endless justification of such a touchy issue only further adds to the load that the mods are supposed to be alleviating. I don't relish saying "This is the way it is, deal with it", I strive to and even to some degree enjoy justifying what I do. That is really the only reason I am replying now. But seriously, why x and not y got the gold star is opening the mother of all cans of worms.

Uzique wrote:

maybe a homosexual, too.
already have kmarion
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

tazz. wrote:

Fuck you're thick marine.
ya well eat me ass, tazz.  your little aussie twat mod deletes my posts for no other reason than lulz.  so easy for you to sit there and act that way.
Flaming_Maniac
civil please
11 Bravo
Banned

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

civil please
i didnt say shit to him so too bad
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

@Tazz

You know what the problem is with stating exactly what conditions are for picking new mods? Then everyone starts saying well why not this person? Why not that person? Why not me? It opens the door for a lot of unnecessary crap. The fact is these guys were considered for a long time, the admins with mod input think they will serve the need, and the endless justification of such a touchy issue only further adds to the load that the mods are supposed to be alleviating. I don't relish saying "This is the way it is, deal with it", I strive to and even to some degree enjoy justifying what I do. That is really the only reason I am replying now. But seriously, why x and not y got the gold star is opening the mother of all cans of worms.

Uzique wrote:

maybe a homosexual, too.
already have kmarion
I think you're missing my point.

I'm not questioning why mods where chosen, i'm questioning your behavior.

FM wrote:

"1) Why you feel OH needs to justify his decisions to you I do not understand."

Tazz wrote:

Let us all bow to the conformity that is the admins.
Can you not see my point? YOUR statement alone pushes the consensus that the mods/admins are indeed, "better" than the rest of us lot. That's the connotations that derive from your statement, that is what i'm picking at you for, nothing else.

Tazz wrote:

I wasn't questioning how mods are chosen, rather, on to the tone you represent your values. I have no issues with having the new mods, i do have issues with how one resolves a debatable question. Especially when they're the ones whom are put forth to represent a website.
Kapish?

So again, why do you speak in such a dictator manner?
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

11 Bravo wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

civil please
You said shit to a female member whom does not deserve your bullshit, nor does anyone else.
11 Bravo
Banned
yet you didnt say shit when minty was doing that shit did you, tazz?  oh i get it, that was cool but fm's tone is bad, right?  at least fm doesnt do shit like that.
11 Bravo
Banned

tazz. wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

civil please
You said shit to a female member whom does not deserve your bullshit, nor does anyone else.
kimmy?  pfftt she was an idiot and shit mod,  i can say what i want.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

11 Bravo wrote:

yet you didnt say shit when minty was doing that shit did you, tazz?  oh i get it, that was cool but fm's tone is bad, right?  at least fm doesnt do shit like that.
Because you are cancer to the most of this board, you have minimal input even in chat threads. You bring annoyance to all that are around you. Minty was doing his job.

I quote: "debatable question"

in your case, it was far from debatable. You got the least that should of been shoved through your ass.
11 Bravo
Banned

tazz. wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Because you are cancer to the most of this board, you have minimal input even in chat threads. You bring annoyance to all that are around you. Minty was doing his job.

in your case, it was far from debatable. You got the least that should of been shoved through your ass.
lol in your au chat thread?  input?  its 4 chan pics and mindless spam.  thats a fact.

just cuz you babies act like protected cunts.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-07-25 20:10:37)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

KIMMY was demodded after the Trigger thing but was remodded around the time chuy moved to Sweden. Why was she demodded again?

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-07-25 20:11:05)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

tazz. wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

I must say, I've grown pretty fond of usmarine despite the fact he rejects my attempts at friendship.

Last edited by Macbeth (2010-07-25 20:12:57)

tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

11 Bravo wrote:

tazz. wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

lol in your au chat thread?  input?  its 4 chan pics and mindless spam.  thats a fact.

In the past 3 pages, acreta has come back to say hello, we've discussed various politics and HSC strategies.

All to which relate to australia. It is not 4 chan pics and spam.

your chats.

the fuck you on.
11 Bravo
Banned
macduff: oh bs i like you.  i even have warman on my ps3 friends list.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-07-25 20:13:53)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

Macbeth wrote:

KIMMY was demodded after the Trigger thing but was remodded around the time chuy moved to Sweden. Why was she demodded again?
she went on a ban rampage and showed trackr to a bunch of people while it was still a secret.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
11 Bravo
Banned

tazz. wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

tazz. wrote:

In the past 3 pages, acreta has come back to say hello, we've discussed various politics and HSC strategies.

All to which relate to australia. It is not 4 chan pics and spam.

your chats.

the fuck you on.
its ee chat yet the difference is we dont keep people out
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia
This thread has lived its purpose..

Welcome noobies.. enjoy the party..
Flaming_Maniac

tazz. wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

@Tazz

Uzique wrote:

maybe a homosexual, too.
already have kmarion
I think you're missing my point.

I'm not questioning why mods where chosen, i'm questioning your behavior.

FM wrote:

"1) Why you feel OH needs to justify his decisions to you I do not understand."

Tazz wrote:

Let us all bow to the conformity that is the admins.
Can you not see my point? YOUR statement alone pushes the consensus that the mods/admins are indeed, "better" than the rest of us lot. That's the connotations that derive from your statement, that is what i'm picking at you for, nothing else.

Tazz wrote:

I wasn't questioning how mods are chosen, rather, on to the tone you represent your values. I have no issues with having the new mods, i do have issues with how one resolves a debatable question. Especially when they're the ones whom are put forth to represent a website.
Kapish?

So again, why do you speak in such a dictator manner?
I don't know what you're on about tazz. I really don't understand why any of us have to justify decisions to you just because you ask us to. It has nothing to do with "better". You just aren't staff. Staff is a working position not a status position.

edit: you can pm if you want (obviously)
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

ATG wrote:

There is no test, no training and no guidebook.
We now have a mini-training and guidebook for moderators.

Macbeth wrote:

674 unique IP hits daily would make sense but there is no way in hell there are that many active posters.
FM was referring to some measures that I was reporting.  Basically, there have been over 700 members active on these boards in 2010 ... by "active", it just means that they have logged in and posted at least once.
Flaming_Maniac
For the record I didn't think the requirements were that lax to be in that group of "active", but I imagine more than half of those would also fit in significantly more stringent standards.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

you can't close this shit for me FM! uhm McMinty I guess it was

I wanna say Congrats god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Congrats you noodles
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

I would have posted earlier, but I was at the king of all kings nerdfest, the San Diego Comic-con for my boys.

Settling in.  At least one "minority" mod.  As if that mattered.

Regardless, thanks for the opportunity.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard