Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|5511|Iron Gater
So I made an account that I used for BC2, then after I got better at the game I decided I wanted to make a new account now that I had some experiance under my belt. The thing is, I want my wanted my username that I used for the original account, so I tried to delete it in the profile selection screen. I dont think it did the trick though, because I still couldnt use that name. I then went to EA's site, and looked at my account. Ive tied quite a few profiles to my account, and want to get rid of some. Is this possible?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere
I don't believe it is possible. Not sure why but yeah.
GullyFoyle
+25|5357
Chat them up at http://support.ea.com/chat
Report back on your results, please.  People want to know.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
I did the same thing and when I deleted my normal gamertag and remade it again it worked fine.  Problem is I grew accustomed to certain unlocks and didn't feel like restarting that grind so I use my second username as primary.  I will use my original username once I upgrade my system because I suffer FPS lag with a dual core proc.  Once I have a quad core and a better GPU I will rape face on my usual name.
Ptfo
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Hack and get reset?
Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|5511|Iron Gater

GullyFoyle wrote:

Chat them up at http://support.ea.com/chat
Report back on your results, please.  People want to know.
Thanks Ill post their response in this thread when I get it.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Ilocano wrote:

Hack and get reset?
has that even happened at all in this game?
Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|5511|Iron Gater
I chose to e-mail them and here is EAs response, poor grammar and all. So from what I gathered they can remove soldier profiles from your account, but not delete them completely for re-creation?

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us again regarding your Battlefield: Bad Company 2 purchase. It is always a pleasure to assist our customers in any way that we can.

Please note that once game is registered cannot be reregistered. Please create a new soldier and play the game. However, I can remove your soldier from your account but please understand that once I remove your soldier, any in-game stats that you have on that soldier will not be accessible by you. Please confirm and let me know soldier name if you want to do so.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know. Additional support can be found on our help site located at http://badcompany2.ea.com/.

Regards,
Vincent
EA Customer Support - Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Last edited by Morbid_Hunger (2010-07-24 14:28:42)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
wow.. first time I see such a nice answer from EA support...

wow...
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|5511|Iron Gater

Beduin wrote:

wow.. first time I see such a nice answer from EA support...

wow...
I've contacted them a number of times now and have always received very formal and detailed responses from them. They have great customer support I still don't know how to interpret this though Dx I feel like I have the IQ of a broken hockey stick sometimes... Don't we all?
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
Disregard my reply above I was mistaken.

From what I gather the EA support email says they will reset your stats for you.  Which is what I am gonna ask them to do for my main gamer tag I always use since the stats suck ass on them and now that I rape face at the game I can have them reflect the way I can play.
Ptfo
Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|5511|Iron Gater

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

Disregard my reply above I was mistaken.

From what I gather the EA support email says they will reset your stats for you.  Which is what I am gonna ask them to do for my main gamer tag I always use since the stats suck ass on them and now that I rape face at the game I can have them reflect the way I can play.
+1 for the clarification You sir just put me back on the front lines of BC2 ^^
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5875|CA
Since when did stats really matter anyways?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
here we go again...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

Stats R Life
Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|5511|Iron Gater

Canin wrote:

Stats R Life
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA

TopHat01 wrote:

Since when did stats really matter anyways?
I don't go throwing mine around or brag about them.  Just a way to gauge my own performance.

Most important stat for me is the win percentage.  Score per minute is a close second.

I need to perform at a level I feel I can or I am not having fun.  In other words.  If my K/D is above 1.5 and my win percentage is better than 500 then I am happy and having fun.  My K/D is closer to 2 and my win percentage is around 75% so yeah, I am happy.
Ptfo
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5875|CA

steelie34 wrote:

here we go again...
I was joking anyways.  I agree with GRiPS 100%.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard