Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6752|FUCK UBISOFT

killzone 2 actually. All 3 are miserably bland. Good picture.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
Dunno if I'm gonna get it yet. I didn't get into MW1/MW2's MP... so if I want a superior SP experience, going with GR:FS would be a better idea.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

I'm looking at the new GR as well.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

One word: Bland

Bland as fuck. I can imagine the full game being enough entertainment for a week.
The maps are linear as fuck, more linear than cod4 SP maps. MORE LINEAR THAN TRASHBLIND'S MOM.
Weapons have no recoil yet good damage. Semi-auto snipers kill in 2 shots from pretty much any range.
Hitreg is terrible at moving targets.
The greatly advertised weapon variety is nonexistent (there's like 6 weapons and 6 customizations per faction in the whole game, whoop-da-fucking-whee)
Killstreaks are boring (there's like three different airstrikes and then a predator missile. dunno if there's something better though, only reached 21 killstreak during my first two hours of playing. talk about a steep skill curve)

And that's not counting the stuff that can be blamed on this being beta. I will not buy this one unless they severely enhance it. I'm talking like CSI enhance.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
firebolt5
+114|6165

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Fortunately for us, there are still plenty of creative and unique stuff being released.
Yeah, like Jagged Alliance 3
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
I just got in the beta as well via a key give away.

Something to do.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51
Killzone 3..lawl
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
Well yep, that game sucks. I couldn't believe it was telling me to 'set your television display area' and 'use slider to set stick aiming sensitivity'. They really aren't even trying anymore.

Other console left overs are the 100% accurate-on-full-auto assault rifles, and the fact you can't quit the game unless you're spawned. Argh.

God damn you DICE.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6424|Finland

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Well yep, that game sucks. I couldn't believe it was telling me to 'set your television display area' and 'use slider to set stick aiming sensitivity'. They really aren't even trying anymore.

Other console left overs are the 100% accurate-on-full-auto assault rifles, and the fact you can't quit the game unless you're spawned. Argh.

God damn you DICE.
Funny part is, you can't even get out of the game if you are getting spawnraped and killed before yo can hit exit.

So in total rage I once hit Ctrl+Alt+Del and shut the process.

Constant freezing and CTD and loopy sounds plague it too. And Network Lost error in server list all the time.

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2010-06-19 13:46:36)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

God damn you DICE.
I sorted all these problems plus CTD when changing half of the controls plus changed controls not sticking to beta problems. regardless it's a bad game.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6449|Brisbane, Australia

I think by far the most hilarious part of this game at the moment is that it includes all the problems that have been FIXED in BC2 and brings them in again.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6752|FUCK UBISOFT

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

I think by far the most hilarious part of this game at the moment is that it includes all the problems that have been FIXED in BC2 and brings them in again.
I think the funniest part of this game is its existence.

EA aren't too smart are they.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
I just can't believe it exists. Usually when a company recognises that a rival has a popular game, they'll take the same basic formula, and expand on some undeveloped ideas and add in their own twists to create a game that, while similar to the first game, is also unique.

Here it literally is a bad rip off of Call of Duty.
dill13
+67|6203

Miggle wrote:

killzone 2 actually. All 3 are miserably bland. Good picture.
All I have to say is of course the weapons look similar their all m4s and oh no the all have blood on the screen although I think it looks stupid games have been doing it forever. the overall color and gameplay appears to be different from the picks.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6521|Gold Coast

GullyFoyle wrote:

11 minute video of multiplayer action.

This guy is a wolf among sheep...what do you think his K/D is?  >10:1?
Jesus fuck. 400+mb video.
Is there no smaller resolution?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North
beta impressions

this game needs a lot of fucking balances

everything needs more recoil

grenades are useless unless you land them in someones lap

and the M16 is full auto instead of burst.... yeah

Last edited by krazed (2010-06-24 22:03:17)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North
tbh this feels like someone took bad company 2 and tried to make a MW2 mod with it
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
I forgot I even had this installed.

And yes it feels like it was made by amateurs.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6358|Belfast
It looks the the bastard child of Call of Duty and Bad Company. No thanks. I'll rent it for the SP.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5945
i heard that beard will be unlock lol lol
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5247|Cleveland, Ohio
it was ok.  it does need a lot of work.  not sure what they need to do will be done by october.  oh well.  ill buy it.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6724|Purplicious Wisconsin
When is the beta available for BC2 owners?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Christbane
+51|6245
you have to pre order plus have bc 2 i think
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6724|Purplicious Wisconsin

Christbane wrote:

you have to pre order plus have bc 2 i think
No "or"? Don't know about you but I think it'd be retarded for non bc2 owners to not play beta when they pre-order.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480
it LITERALLY looks like a weak-mongrel crossbreed between BC2 and MW2

both of those games in their own right were... average-to-mediocre

this looks absolutely shameful. what do games designers even spend their time doing nowadays?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard