13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

eleven bravo wrote:

id rather be poor and get tang than have loads of money and having never touched a vagina
what if your poor and don't get it?

someone should explain the difference between persistance and being a stalker;

https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5301/57006653dc54e448f3.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6477|Graz, Austria

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I caught mah' Missus in a photo giving me one.
If it wasn't you taking the picture, are you sure it wasn't the photographer that the look was meant for?
13rin
+977|6632

globefish23 wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I caught mah' Missus in a photo giving me one.
If it wasn't you taking the picture, are you sure it wasn't the photographer that the look was meant for?
Oh, I'm quite sure it was for the photographer (me).
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Commie Killer
+192|6540
My last post was kinda dick. Seriously though, just follow your instincts and don't over think. If it feels like she is then what ever, go for it.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6824|UK
i wonder what he does with all his money if he doesnt spend it on pussy or lipo?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5412|foggy bottom

m3thod wrote:

i wonder what he does with all his money if he doesnt spend it on pussy or lipo?
palin donor
Tu Stultus Es
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6496

eleven bravo wrote:

id rather be poor and get tang than have loads of money and having never touched a vagina
This is ridiculous, how can one be rich and get no pussy? Apart from being gay ofc. In which case, one would still get pussy. Or ass or whatever it´s called then.

This is bullshit. And if not, why not bother posting to some of the serious answers here. A fuck it, I´m out.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5412|foggy bottom

Sisco10 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

This is ridiculous, how can one be rich and get no pussy? Apart from being gay ofc. In which case, one would still get pussy. Or ass or whatever it´s called then.

This is bullshit. And if not, why not bother posting to some of the serious answers here. A fuck it, I´m out.
???
Tu Stultus Es
Sisco
+493|6496

eleven bravo wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

???
I meant, while I would go along with your statement about being poor/rich, I can not believe one fails to get a girl with the help of money in 30 years.
I´m a lower middle-class kid and just pretending to have money worked in the past.
Then I raged a bit at how he´s not even responding to all the answers and was mad I took the time to read all of it and respond.

So, in short, he´s trolling or not caring enough.

Last edited by Sisco10 (2010-06-29 12:02:57)

13rin
+977|6632

Sisco10 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

???
I meant, while I would go along with your statement about being poor/rich, I can not believe one fails to get a girl with the help of money in 30 years.
I´m a lower middle-class kid and just pretending to have money worked in the past.
Then I raged a bit at how he´s not even responding to all the answers and was mad I took the time to read all of it and respond.

Maybe he's out having sex?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6890|Oxferd Ohire
if you read his other threads he only responds every so often. and i mean his threads, not the respond by pic thread
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

Sisco10 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

???

Seriously, you lie to women about how much money you have to get laid?
Sisco
+493|6496

ghettoperson wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

???

Seriously, you lie to women about how much money you have to get laid?
No. It´s not like I´m running around telling them "I´m rich!".
Not looking at how much a drink costs, dropping rounds for the friends, taking a cab instead of the bus, etc worked out often enough. Sure, you won´t get the love of your life, but a nice fuck is worth the effort most of the time.

It´s actually more the showing of not caring about costs when having a good time what it´s about.

Last edited by Sisco10 (2010-06-29 14:28:44)

jord
+2,382|6831|The North, beyond the wall.
Tbh I'm with sisco, "I'm on the dole so you'll have to get your own drink in, oh and I live up a shit area with my mother so if we are to have intercourse we should go yours" ain't that attractive.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6721|Mountains of NC

just toss her in your basement

eventually she'll give in
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6275|West Aus

SEREMAKER wrote:

just toss her in your basement

eventually she'll give in
Seremaker he delivers.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

How do you know when a girl likes you?
when she pees on your foot ...... then you're good to go
tuckergustav
+1,590|6067|...

SEREMAKER wrote:

when she pees on your foot ...... then you're good to go Golden
fixed
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

When you overhear her telling your mom that she's going to marry you.

edit: it was a tough choice, but I got out of that one awhile back; she was a gamer, but even more of a consummate buyer of stuff than I am. dunno, maybe I should've done it, but wasn't really set up yet.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-06-30 09:16:25)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

tuckergustav wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

fixed
soooooooo you do like me

*blushes*
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6785

tuckergustav wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

fixed
haha
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6925|PNW

eleven bravo wrote:

I remember Mr. Garrison used to talk about 'tang a lot before he came out of the closet.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

When you overhear her telling your mom that she's going to marry you.

edit: it was a tough choice, but I got out of that one awhile back; she was a gamer, but even more of a consummate buyer of stuff than I am. dunno, maybe I should've done it, but wasn't really set up yet.
If she was even remotely attractive, and a gamer (buying habit can be controlled.), then, shit, you screwed up big time.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6849|NJ
Wow, just wow at a few things in this.

GS that actually explains alot about your attitude as of late.

Money has nothing to do with it, looks have nothing to do with it. It's all about confidence(well not stinking helps) and really not giving a fuck. It might not keep you in a long relationship, but it will get you tail.

First think about what you want. Do you want to get your dick wet or do you want a girlfriend?

If you want to get your dick wet, just go out and act like you usually do to your male friends but when the time comes get her ass back to her place and fool around.

If you want a girlfriend I say don't fuck on the first date and check the capability first but don't wait to long or else you'll hit the friend zone.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

Nonsense.  If you just want to get laid and have loads of money, tail is easy to find.  Can be had legal in Vegas (US), Amsterdam (for Europe) and Thailand (Asia).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard