Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Whoa. Yea so I'm leaving in a couple minutes for the ceremony rehearsal. The ceremonies are tonight and I'm excited/nervous.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
grats. nothing to be nervous aboot
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

[ ] Threadworthy
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
High school?
Ryan

SonderKommando wrote:

High school?
yaus
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

What exactly is there to be nervous about? You walk on, shake someones hand, walk off.
Ryan

ghettoperson wrote:

What exactly is there to be nervous about? You walk on, shake someones hand, walk off.
Yea but it's the atmosphere. Around 300 grads, 800 or so people in the audience. Some will be crying, others clapping, etc.

Just hard to imagine how 12 years went by so fast, and how the ceremonies will be over in like 3 hours.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
graduate to mod status?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Well FFS don't cry. I know your name is Cryan, but that doesn't mean high school people have to know that.
Ryan

ghettoperson wrote:

Well FFS don't cry. I know your name is Cryan, but that doesn't mean high school people have to know that.
Oh I won't cry, I'm not very emotional. Parents will be crying. Open the flood gates.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
awsm congrats
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Graduations suck. They're way too long and boring. And at 3 hours, your is longer and more boring than most. Bring a laptop and watch a movie or something.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

Congrats brutha!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
my graduation wasnt that bad, hour and a half maybe
the worst part was rehearsal. the school failed to notify a lot of the students that they moved the time back. my high school is retarded.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
We didn't do that, we had a leavers do or prom, to which me and my mates weren't allowed to attend.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK

jord wrote:

We didn't do that, we had a leavers do or prom, to which me and my mates weren't allowed to attend.
why?
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6632|Groningen, The Netherlands
Yay clap clap, canadians and their emotions (flameworthy)

edit: ryan isnt american (definitely flameworthy now)

Last edited by Gamematt (2010-06-28 11:35:58)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

They got caught blowing each other in the bathrooms, and the school didn't want to condone homosexual behaviour.
Lai
+186|6121
My high school 'simplified' our graduation because of budgetary reasons. I missed most of it anyway as I was backstage organizing some stuff. We did get to wear the silly hats, which is a very un-Dutch thing to do. It was a sorry-for-the-spending-cuts joke from our new business orientated principal. It was kinda cool actually.

I skipped my Uni graduation. Picked up my dusty degree a couple of months later at the administration office.

Post-grad graduation will be in full ceremonial attire: caps, robes, sashes and everything. I'll try to skip it again, especially as I would have to fly in for it. In any case if I am going I am not bringing any family.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

Miggle wrote:

[ ] Threadworthy
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

\_/

[X] EE Chats

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-06-28 11:55:47)

jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

SEREVENT wrote:

jord wrote:

why?
Some bullshit attendance rating critera, I think the real reason was it was the first time our school was using the place and they didn't want any undesirables.
BeardedHobo
Will post for food
+53|5151|Flying in my boxcar.

RTHKI wrote:

my graduation wasnt that bad, hour and a half maybe
the worst part was rehearsal. the school failed to notify a lot of the students that they moved the time back. my high school is retarded.
Yes, yes it is.
13rin
+977|6449
Congrats.  I almost didn't walk.. Some sort of accusation of stealing shit from other crews.  I didn't do it (or will never admint it), but I did steal TC William's banner... The coach made me give it to him (so he could 'return it').  Apparently 'returning it' meant hanging it up in his own boat house. 

Any ways... Congrats!!! Now go get a job or go to college -or join the military.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
why the fuck do parents cry at graduation?

high-school is compulsory by law over here and 'graduating' basically means 'congrats you've been here for your time, here are some easy-as-fuck and mostly-worthless qualifications'.

i don't really understand the pomp and occasion with american high-school graduation. it's not as if you've just got a PhD.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
yea well, we have a lot of stupid people that barely graduate
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard