Drum18
+2|6608|Montréal, Canada
It's been few weeks that Sgt_MaxPower and rb378wby have been granted the rank of generals, but now, we have THE general.

https://static.bf2s.com/game-images/ranks/header/rank_21.png
See Sgt_MaxPower stats:
http://bf2s.com/player/44925574/

https://static.bf2s.com/game-images/ranks/header/rank_20.png
See rb378wby stats:
http://bf2s.com/player/41949026/

Played with him last week... a good player.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

TEH general.

Got a nice ring to it.
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6563|Houston, TX
wow, he came back and took the 4-stars right out of rb378's hands...
does he win a prize? I bet this is EA's compliment: You have been reset for "suspicious" stats.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6603|USA
DAAAAMMMN. see, thats what makes Firestorm and Blazin look like noobs, these are the best players in the world.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6603|USA
Teh 1337 IIII g3n3r4a1
Capt. Foley
+155|6558|Allentown, PA, USA
congrats 2 him
i only have respet for people who have all vet viechal badges and play all maps if they have over 120k
tF-afrojap
+124|6817|SF
Congrats to him! Everybody bend over for Sgt_MaxPower.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
this is just INSANE !!!! DAMIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT HAVING ALL THE EXPERT AND ALL THE MEDAL... THIS GUY IS CRAZY... HAVING ALL THE RANK... I RLY THINK THAT MAXPOWER IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD !!!!!
Capt. Foley
+155|6558|Allentown, PA, USA
wont get WCR
dosent matter
u have 2 start early
ckaplan
+7|6567
Nice, congrats.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA
anybody else a little jealous?
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6731

Ender2309 wrote:

anybody else a little jealous?
Honestly?  Not really.  I'm happy as long as I get all the unlocks.  Still, I congratulate MaxPower for being the top General (and thus, in my book, the best BF2 player) and rb378wby for being BF2's first General (as he got it before MaxPower).

Edit: Don't get me wrong now.  Just because I congratulate them, does not mean I respect them.  Both of these people have spent over 15 weeks time online playing a video game that is 10 months old.  I am a gamer, through and through, but there is a limit.

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2006-05-01 20:19:05)

Annhilation
+5|6553
Congrats bro that show he needs alife have no respect for this guy he just sits and idles a true player has a higher SPM and he is only good at idling
s()mtingWong
+48|6663
Cool we seen the generals now lets see "The Generals Daughter".
kingusjordanus
+16|6615|my dads balls
wow, hey that is cool, someone who we have never met, never will, and the only reason he is cool is because he can play more in a day than most people can in a week, i quiver in the sight of his awesome meaningless videogame gold medals, im not bitter, its just not that big of a deal, everyone has the oppourtunity to get that rank, its just a matter of are you willing to spend 400+ hours in a jet, which i have better things to do (COUGH** SOME* COUGH** TANG** COUGH*COUGH**)  sure, i play this game a lot, but really, what does he have to show, you dont know him, it doesnt matter, he just did what anyone can do, before anyone did, which brings to mind, walking, talking, learing to use the toilet, wow, that 5 year old doesnt wear diapers, anyone else a little jealous?

please guys, enough.
kingusjordanus
+16|6615|my dads balls
this is like world of warcraft, when it first started, the first group that defeated onyxia the great, they were praised like gods, but now since it happens on every server almost every 10 minutes on que, its like, wow, thanks for the buff, now go away, we dont care, its been done, it will be done again.
panderiz
+32|6736

Naughty_Om wrote:

DAAAAMMMN. see, thats what makes Firestorm and Blazin look like noobs, these are the best players in the world.
lol these guys have as much skill as my left nut, they just play a lot pure and simple.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas
JESUS CHRIST look at his favorite victims list!!!
kingusjordanus
+16|6615|my dads balls
my left nut hangs lower than my right
Hiei987
+20|6662
Both are stat padders, but that's all we can get for now...
~Solar~Fire~
+45|6617|Austin, TX
Finally! This means that someone other than Firestorm can actually have the chance to be the USMC commander on the Moongamers Karkand server
Speelbal
+146|6722|Netherlands
For anyone wondering how many hours per day he plays bf2: Click!

Personally, I think it's impossible to play 8.5 hours a day without using some kind of exploit. Multiple users would be a tangibale explanation.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
I will be a general!!!111

in 523791239 days )
Torin
+52|6662
Funny how people attribute "the best player in the world" to "the person who has played the most in the world." Keep in mind, they are two totally different things, and the latter does absolutely not indicate any form of skill.

One thing is true, they played the hell out of this game. Nothing more than that can be inferred by rank. Any attempts to do so is just fanboyism.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard