Poll

will there evr b a bfgame that tops the numbers and experience of bf2?

yes13%13% - 15
no32%32% - 37
REALLY , really hope so , but not so sure52%52% - 59
fuck bf2 , I don't belong here1%1% - 2
Total: 113
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
sorry for the failed question, wouldn't fit properly ...

Well what do you think , will bf3 (if there'll ever be one) top bf2 buyers when it came out , the gaming experience and exitement about the whole game and the long life it's gatherd over the years?

Some wants a bf2 with updated graphics , some wants bf2 without the airvehicles , and some want some other change(s) all I'm asking is will there ever be a Battlefield game as good as/better than bf2?

personally , I really hope so but feel a slight doubt about it since the gaming is more and more console based (FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU) but I keep my fingers crossed .

Last edited by thepilot91 (2010-05-25 05:58:16)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

No.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Surgeons wrote:

No.
ateist!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

2142, BC2 etc have al been the 'next' BF2 and all have failed in comparison to the high satisfaction/fun factor that BF2 had.

They won't be able to recreate that, especially with the rise of consoles/decline of pc gaming.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5143|Markham, Ontario

Surgeons wrote:

2142, BC2 etc have al been the 'next' BF2 and all have failed in comparison to the high satisfaction/fun factor that BF2 had.

They won't be able to recreate that, especially with the rise of consoles/decline of pc gaming.
2142 and BC2 were never anticipated to be more succesful than bf2. Succesful yes, but not more succesful. BF3 is the most hyped one, and the only one I think that can really top bf2. IF they do it right.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

I really hope so, but no.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England
I don't know, BF2 was an awesome game and still is.

I do hope so.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia
I don't think so. BF2, for me, was fucking excellent. I've spent more time in that game alone then in all other multiplayer games across all other platforms combined. I can't see another game grabbing me and keeping me playing like BF2 did, but if DICE base BF3 on BF2/1942 more then CoD/BC/CS:S I can definitely see myself spending a lot of time with it.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I don't think so. BF2, for me, was fucking excellent. I've spent more time in that game alone then in all other multiplayer games across all other platforms combined. I can't see another game grabbing me and keeping me playing like BF2 did, but if DICE base BF3 on BF2/1942 more then CoD/BC/CS:S I can definitely see myself spending a lot of time with it.
indeed
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6491|Polish state of EU
Only if BF3 will come out (for PCs and not for console fags)
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Cautiously optimistic that if they bring out BF3 it will be awesome.

It needs to be more like BF2, gameplay wise. It needs to incorporate all the fun elements of BF2 (commander, vehicles, squads, huge and varied maps for a range of different scenarios) as well as the new features you see today like destructible environments. It needs good everything: good air vehicles (even though I hate them, they do add another element to the game), rewards for squad play, much more use of VOIP (I virtually never ever hear anyone use this is BC2, yet often I'll be on a squad in BF2 where everyone is talking).

It also needs to be made for PC first, not what appears to be essentially a console port.

And yeah, it needs to go back to the traditional BF series rather than trying to be another COD.

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-05-31 16:58:43)

thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Jaekus wrote:

Cautiously optimistic that if they bring out BF3 it will be awesome.

It needs to be more like BF2, gameplay wise. It needs to incorporate all the fun elements of BF2 (commander, vehicles, squads, huge and varied maps for a range of different scenarios) as well as the new features you see today like destructible environments. It needs good everything: good air vehicles (even though I hate them, they do add another element to the game), rewards for squad play, much more use of VOIP (I virtually never ever hear anyone use this is BC2, yet often I'll be on a squad in BF2 where everyone is talking).

It also needs to be made for PC first, not what appears to be essentially a console port.

And yeah, it needs to go back to the traditional BF series rather than trying to be another COD.
yeah , I mean they relly put effort into making BF2 a great COMPUTER GAME and it certainly is , then they made BF2 MC (modern combat) for the 360 PS2 , and I've heard good critic about it aswell.
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Really doubt they'll be able to top BF2. Once it's dead, I'll have to go back to flight sims.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

User007Gamer wrote:

Really doubt they'll be able to top BF2. Once it's dead, I'll have to go back to flight sims.
the sad horrible truth
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I'm hoping for BF3. Punkbuster doesn't like my laptop's video driver for some reason, so I'm forced to play BF2 on my old PC.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I reckon BF3 will be better than BF2, why wouldn't it? Bad Company is a different series in itself so I wouldn't judge the next BF game by how BC2 is.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
BC2 was never billed or presented as the next BF2.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5111|Stoke, England
no
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
I really fuckin' hope so. Lookin' back the graphics in BF2 were shit. If they update the obvious and and don't fuck shit up with "patches" like they have always done, I think we'll see great things.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Battlefield 3 = Multi-platform = fail.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Multi platform doesn't always mean it's gona be a console port, I doubt they'd fuck up the PC version of BF3 they know how much we all like BF2, COD is multi platform and the PC version plays fine
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
I hope so.

I'm not even sure why BF2 was so awesome, tbh. It just was. (is)
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

^ What he said.

It's hard to put in words, but that's the truth.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
I voted no. DICE these days simply don't have it in them. I don't know what happened to them but they seem to have no idea how to make a good BF game anymore.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

liquidat0r wrote:

I hope so.

I'm not even sure why BF2 was so awesome, tbh. It just was. (is)
<3 bf2 4 ever

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I voted no !!!FUUUUUUUU!!!. DICE these days simply don't have it in them. I don't know what happened to them but they seem to have no idea how to make a good BF game anymore.
but true

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard