eleven bravo
+1,399|5420|foggy bottom

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i went to a christian rock concert once when i was in hs.  it was at a church.  Everyone (including the adults) was trying waaaay too hard to be 'cool'.
I think I was 11 or 12 at the time.  I was told it was some kind of "all nighter" event that was going to be at some arcade/mini golf/putt putt deals.  it was an all night but the first half of the trip was a 3 hour christian rock concert at a mega church in pasadena.
Tu Stultus Es
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6793|949

To find my life is more confusing than a rubic's cube
eleven bravo
+1,399|5420|foggy bottom

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

my parents pounded catholicism into me until I got confirmed.  Then I was able to develop my own beliefs.  After I pledged my life to God.

@11b: lol
I went as far as communion.  I did my first (and last confession) when I was 8 and then I did communion shortly after that.  never got to the point of conformation so technically Im not a catholic.
Tu Stultus Es
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6793|949

confession was the most dreadful thing i faced in my life until i was probably like 14.  I remember being absolutely terrified the first time i had to go.  crying the whole time.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum
i used to be an altar boy true story. im also very flexible.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5420|foggy bottom
the worst thing I could say as an 8 year old was "swearing around my mom".  I also got baptised when I was 8 which was kind of weird.  my god father is an armenian dentist.
Tu Stultus Es
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6793|949

i used to be an altar boy as well.  from like 10-14.  I Was kicked out for having blue hair.  True story.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i used to be an altar boy as well.  from like 10-14.  I Was kicked out for having blue hair.  True story.
whaaaaaaaaa
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6294
Used to work @ concerts during the summer. There was one Christian event (Creation Fest) and it had the most difficult customers, the worst tippers, and the most annoying music.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5420|foggy bottom

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-06-05 11:06:50)

Tu Stultus Es
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6793|949

FatherTed wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

whaaaaaaaaa
i went through a punk rock phase when i was like 12-15.  i used to dye my hair all the time.  The pastor said it was distracting so they kicked me out.  it was really because most of the  churchgoers were old ladies who were jealous they couldn't get the same shade of blue.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6868|67.222.138.85

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

confession was the most dreadful thing i faced in my life until i was probably like 14.  I remember being absolutely terrified the first time i had to go.  crying the whole time.
explains a lot
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

whaaaaaaaaa
i went through a punk rock phase when i was like 12-15.  i used to dye my hair all the time.  The pastor said it was distracting so they kicked me out.  it was really because most of the  churchgoers were old ladies who were jealous they couldn't get the same shade of blue.
white man always keepin a nigga down
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6793|949

haterswanttohate.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6631
come on flaming admit it you were raised a mormon
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6793|949

f_m you failed in your bid to be witty.

do or die y/n?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6793

doe or die, my dude
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum
kiss kill shag

kj, kmar and downy

go
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6733

mek, andoura, sam
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6793

g-g-g-g-g-UNIT
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6631

FatherTed wrote:

kiss kill shag

kj, kmar and downy

go
shag kj, kiss kmar (he's too genteel for anything sexier), kill downy (genuine downy)
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6733

giggs m8

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6793

tits man
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6868|67.222.138.85

Uzique wrote:

come on flaming admit it you were raised a mormon
hasidic jew

wasn't being witty ken

kiss KCD because he's a qtpi, kill Kmarion + myself so we can be together forever, shag ken because he's the most feminine
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6793|949

damn i forgot about this song until it came up on shuffle

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard