theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720

Hallvard wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

p.s. where the Fffff is everyone just now? Last few days I haven't seen anyone online and playing.

Hallvard wrote:

Age of Conan
I know where you have been.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

when I play, I am on ts. Last night had a few rounds with schuss. To bad, we killed every server
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
where did you disappear to? my computer crashed, then when I came back you were in TS but were not actually there. I was singing to you but got no response

eventually K30 joined in and we invented a new form of OSP Morse code communication
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

theDude5B wrote:

eventually K30 joined in and we invented a new form of OSP Morse code communication
*beeeep beep beep* = I need a beer
*beep beeeep beep* = F'in snipers!
*beep beep beeeep* = F'in carl gustaver
*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* = drunk

Last edited by Hallvard (2010-05-20 07:21:39)

Doperwt.
+80|6364|Belgium

theDude5B wrote:

where did you disappear to? my computer crashed, then when I came back you were in TS but were not actually there. I was singing to you but got no response

I said I was going to walk the dogs, and when I got back, you were gone . So I quit playing too
l41e
+677|6618

theDude5B wrote:

Beep. Beep.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720

k30dxedle wrote:

Beep. Beep.
K30 Agrees.

@Doper, yeah my computer crashed so I was away for a bit but then came back. You were in TS and I could hear noises, but you never responded.
That happened once with Superfly, but he had his sound coming out from his TV speakers and was upstairs putting his kids to bed. He came back and said that all he could hear from downstairs was a crazy scottish voice singing and saying "Soupy Soupy Soupy"
Doperwt.
+80|6364|Belgium

come on ts

Last edited by Doperwt. (2010-05-20 13:31:02)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Got my copy yesterday, did some singleplayer (it actually has a story!)
Which TS server do you guys use these days?
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

TS3 Server

Host: teamspeak3.i3d.net:10076
PW: ssp
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Since I was unable to use _ in my name, and some idiot already took Dejappe, I'm playing as Lointje in BFBC2. (using the "clan tag" [BF2s] at the moment. I'll add some friends soon, so in case you wonder, it's me.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK
wut does Lointje mean?

And what does De jappe mean, for that matter?
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

liquidat0r wrote:

wut does Lointje mean?
His name in lotro
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

De_jappe is dutch for The jappe. Jappe is "short"/nickname for Jasper, which is my real name.

Lointje comes from Loin and tje (tje being dutch for little). Loin comes from a combination of Gloin/Oin, which has been my nickname for years playing a dwarf in middle earth (even before Lotro actually, funny moment when I found out what Loin meant in english...)
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

I know it sounds a little gay, but I miss you . . .
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Miss you too mate Shoebox ftw!

Okay, took me a while to get used to playing a shooter again, but getting there. BC2 is good fun! Played with Doperwt for a small while the other day, and with a collegue from work most of the time.
My KDR is horrible but got a 17/3 score once. For now it's a one time thing, but i'll get better.

Add me (Lointje) in game as friend
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

legionair wrote:

That did not sound a little gay,that was gay...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Negerkungen wrote:

legionair wrote:

That did not sound a little gay,that was gay...
you racist!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
...soon
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Having PC withdrawal, Dude?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
nah wasn't really feeling any withdrawal but now it feels very weird to be on a computer!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

New patch has arrived, don't forget to remap your keys

Played yesterday with doperwt, k30 and mike. Good fun, although it took me a while to get used to my new settings (that will teach me messing with the setting files for sensitivity
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

I like the patch so far.
l41e
+677|6618

Same, although chopper flares don't seem to be the most effective?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
anyone be on later tonight?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard