Poll

Which direction does your IN-GAME moral compass point?

Hero/Good55%55% - 47
Enigma/Neutral23%23% - 20
Villain/Evil21%21% - 18
Total: 85
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
There's (usually) no benefit to going Neutral. Evil often ends up with people attacking you out of the blue, because you were Evil. Good generally turns the best profit.

tl;dr, Good, for 'Evil' reasons.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire

mtb0minime wrote:

It's just so fun to go apeshit on people. For kicks, I'll drive around in GTA like a normal person, following the rules and obeying traffic lights. But the moment someone taps my bumper or if someone says something to me, I hop out and kill everyone in sight and the waves of police that show up afterwards.
this mainly
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SamTheMan
­
+341|5133|Stoke, England
evil, always
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6733

SamTheMan wrote:

evil, always
Spoiler (highlight to read):
im so evil i blew up megaton and became friends with tenpenny, crushed moiras survival guide dream, let butch's mother die, killed dave, killed roy phillips, i eat corpses, im a kleptomaniac, i sell motherfucking ears, i gave paulie cantelli psycho, enslave as many motherfuckers as i can, blew up the citadel, and gave project purity the modified fev. fuck yeah.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
Nice spoilers Jestar.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6733

oh yeah, i spoil old games for fun because im a badass
SamTheMan
­
+341|5133|Stoke, England

SamTheMan wrote:

evil, always
because..

more fights, which is always good and means more exp and more items and money from looting dead bodies

plus, especially on kotor, evil has was bad ass moves like force lightening and choke
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6452|UK
Mainly good. In ME1 and 2 it is far too funny to be a douche!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85
spoilers edited in
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6431|Brisbane, Australia

I think keeping the collector base at the end of ME2, killing the council in ME1 along with the rachni queen, becoming a sith lord again (Revan) at the end of KOTOR, injecting the FEV to the water supply in FO3, killing the guy that betrayed your friends in russia in GTA4, blow up the raysphere in inFamous, harvesting the little sisters in Bioshock, killing big smoke (who betrayed you) and tenpenny in GTA:SA, coming back to life and killing everyone in Hitman: Blood Money, beating up and defeating venom powered super joker at the end of Batman: Arkhum Asylum, killing Shepard at the end of CoD:MW2, killing zachaev at the end of CoD:4, killing the traitor Jack of Blades at the end of Fable, killing the combine overlord who killed Eli in HL2:EP3, killing Dr Breen in HL2, killing Nihilanth in HL1, defeating Mehrunes Dagon who was the power behind the Mythic Dawn in TES4: Oblivion, defeating Dagoth Ur and using Sunder and Keening to destroy the Heart of Lorkhan in TES3: Morrowind, killing Almalexia after she kills Sotha Sil and turns on you in TES3: Tribunal, detroying the Nomad home base with the Order who are actually good guys in Freelancer, finding out you are Strelok in STALKER, defeating The Announcer in TF2 as a spy disguised as a cleaner, assasinating the corrupt president of the US in Hitman 6, choosing to side with the Reapers at the end of ME3 and being the last human left alive, taking over the country in Red Dead Redemption and controlling all the alcohol, killing darth vader in the Force Unleashed, choosing to embrace your other personality that was you all along in Fight Club: the game, letting the nuke go off in 24: the game, killing all your patients in House: the game and siding with the terrorists in CS:S are the best options.

Last edited by TimmmmaaaaH (2010-05-21 12:14:12)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London
You forgot killing dumbledore as snape in harry potter : the game
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Often moral choices have little to no overall effect on the end-game outcome. You start at A, choose B, C, D or E, then inevitably end at F. The dialog may be a bit different, but there you go.

Very pronounced in games like Divinity 2.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria
In Deus Ex I always go the non-lethal way in the first few levels to get the bonus from Manderlay.
In later level the game treats kills and non-lethal take downs the same.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

wah1188 wrote:

*headbuts krogan*
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6340|Belfast
In most games, I always try to stay good. However, it would be a crime if you didn't do evil things in GTA, they are the only games where I enjoy being a dick by blowing shit up and killing fucking everything.

Last edited by henno13 (2010-05-23 07:16:58)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6452|UK

FloppY_ wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

*headbuts krogan*
A lot of people want my help these days what makes you so special?

Because he is a big fat stupid jellyfish!
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin
Good, nothing like putting evil in their place showing them that they can't fucking rule the world.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6541|775

For the most part, I like being neutral...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Evil, because the other two you can do in real life without consequences.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5133|Stoke, England

wah1188 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

*headbuts krogan*
A lot of people want my help these days what makes you so special?

Because he is a big fat stupid jellyfish!

Last edited by SamTheMan (2010-05-22 14:27:52)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6569|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I tend to be psychotic killer...but i try and keep important and worty npc alive so i can have the goodies...Best example...Fallout 3
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
Good ... it always wins in the end
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
Depends on the game. In GTA 1 everyone is the bad guy as far as I'm concerned
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

Aries_37 wrote:

Good, but every now and then I'll go on a rampage then quit without saving.
except i save to lose the police (GTA style)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard