CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF
Finally manning up enough to go to the docs about this.

For the couple of years I've been nailing poontang, my foreskin has been too tight and it hurts like bejesus when it gets pulled back, so I'm going to have to go and get the Jewish snip.

Anyone else had to go through this at around about my age (20)? Is it sore, and how much does it affect day-to-day business?

modnot, this is a serious thread, so please don't close
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I remember there being a word for that, forgot what it was though
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Don't fucking do it. It's too late for you. I'd say age 14 is the latest. It's gonna be painful, you won't be able to walk for months, and they're gonna cut off the tip of your dick too.

No but seriously, don't do it. It's too late for you. I was circumsized as a baby, but I had a friend who got his done at around 14. He said it was extremely painful and just had to lie around and not do much because it hurt so much. You're gonna need time off work, and that's a great thing to ask for when you just started

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-04-23 12:44:11)

CammRobb
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

I remember there being a word for that, forgot what it was though
bigbellenditis

mtb0minime wrote:

Don't fucking do it. It's too late for you. I'd say age 14 is the latest. It's gonna be painful, you won't be able to walk for months, and they're gonna cut off the tip of your dick too.

No but seriously, don't do it. It's too late for you.
4srs? The first time I was at the GUM clinic for a routine checkup the doc said that I should get it donw
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England
Had it done 3 years ago. Same reason. Pretty certain there was a huge fuck off thread about circumcision a while back. Anywho, They'll cut it off, put stitches in it, not allowed to get it wet for 2 days, then the stitches should fall out after 1 week. Job done.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America
Do it, but seriously no pics. There are enough of your scarred/naked pics around these parts.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Phimosis, that's the word

Go to your doctor about it if it really gets in your way alot, no point getting medical advise on bf2s
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Well I'm not a doctor, so I guess if he says it's ok, then it's ok... You sure he's not a vet though? Like a sheep doctor? Fkn Scotland.
CammRobb
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

Phimosis, that's the word

Go to your doctor about it if it really gets in your way alot, no point getting medical advise on bf2s
Cheers.

I'm not looking for medical advice, just looking for 1st hand experience of it and what to expect.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England

JakAttaK wrote:

Had it done 3 years ago. Same reason. Pretty certain there was a huge fuck off thread about circumcision a while back. Anywho, They'll cut it off, put stitches in it, not allowed to get it wet for 2 days, then the stitches should fall out after 1 week. Job done.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Just thinking about it makes my dick hurt. Mods please close.

Ok sorry, enough spam from me. Haven't had it done myself, friend said it hurts.
GR34
+215|6515|ALBERTA> CANADA
it aint that bad I lost mine after I fell downhill mountain biking had a chunk ripped off it so they snipped er all
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Why remove it all :S

afaik that will kill the top of the pleasure...
Why not just do daily stretching exercises? or if the doc. recommends it, surgical enlargement of the hole (not complete removal)...

I have the same problem but stretching exercises help alot..
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

GR34 wrote:

it aint that bad I lost mine after I fell downhill mountain biking had a chunk ripped off it so they snipped er all
WTF! OW OWO WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
CammRobb
Banned

FloppY_ wrote:

Why not just do daily stretching exercises? or if the doc. recommends it, surgical enlargement of the hole (not complete removal)...

I'm not going for a jog...
Mekstizzle
WALKER

GR34 wrote:

i cried
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Mekstizzle wrote:

GR34 wrote:

i cried
i cringed
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America

Gooners wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

GR34 wrote:

i cried
i cringed
i lold
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Mekstizzle
WALKER

CammRobb wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

google phimosis or go to the doctor about it, there's alot of stuff out there to alleviate the "problem" without resorting to drastic jewslim measures
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

CammRobb wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

I thought we were talking foreskin and not leg muscles...

By exercise i mean pull back as far as it goes without hurting, a couple of times each day will give results within a week tbh,,,

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-04-23 12:52:53)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

mtb0minime wrote:

Well I'm not a doctor, so I guess if he says it's ok, then it's ok... You sure he's not a vet though? Like a sheep doctor? Fkn Scotland.
Nah, that's Wales.

Scottish doctors are just more used to extracting bottles from peoples faces....
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England

Mekstizzle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

google phimosis or go to the doctor about it, there's alot of stuff out there to alleviate the "problem" without resorting to drastic jewslim measures
Tbf, I tried for a couple of years with the stretching thing. It's so much less time consuming just to have the it cut.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

after it's snipped, make a wallet out of it.

that way, when you get a little more money, you can just rub it a little and it will get bigger. get alot of money, rub it harder, get more room!
CammRobb
Banned

JakAttaK wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Tbf, I tried for a couple of years with the stretching thing. It's so much less time consuming just to have the it cut.
yeah, that's what I'm thinking. It just hurts too much to pull it back
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
See when I was 12 I predicted this problem and started pulling it back to break the pain barrier myself, by the time I was 17 no pain was there and no circumcision was needed....seriously just walk around with it pulled back all day, the skin becomes stretched and then it slips back naturally....fuck getting circumcised.

/cringe /awkward
I know fucking karate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard