FloppY_
­
+1,010|6283|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Finray wrote:

Protip: You can hold down E to send "Enter Vehicle" constantly.
Meh doesn't change the fact its a 50/50 chance when two people are doing it...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black

FloppY_ wrote:

Finray wrote:

Protip: You can hold down E to send "Enter Vehicle" constantly.
Meh doesn't change the fact its a 50/50 chance when two people are doing it...
Yes, but someone mashing E will be telling the server "Enter vehicle" a lot less often that someone holding down E.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State
Need some fucking conquest maps where the points are not in a fucking line or in a fucking swamp.
FloppY_
­

Trotskygrad wrote:

Need some fucking conquest maps where the points are not in a fucking line or in a fucking swamp.
Panama Canal tbh
https://badcompanytwo.com/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/cache/131__450pxx400px_panama-canal.jpg

Line-conquest is fine tbh
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
I'm so fucking tiered of no teamwork.

Anybody want to play sometime?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Chou
+737|6788
They always nerf shit down to keep sales up and at the end, the game is shit if not already, mediocre if you ask me.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
I don't really understand the changes. Essentially they made all weapons of the same class interchangeable. Does it really matter if everyone is running around with a single type of weapon within a class? What's the point of unlocking new weapons if they are identical or worse to the old ones? Now it's essentially Generic AR, Generic SMG, Generic LMG, Generic Sniper rifle etc. with the only thing different between them is superficial and cosmetic. It's completely lame.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I agree So lame
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California

JohnG@lt wrote:

I don't really understand the changes. Essentially they made all weapons of the same class interchangeable. Does it really matter if everyone is running around with a single type of weapon within a class? What's the point of unlocking new weapons if they are identical or worse to the old ones? Now it's essentially Generic AR, Generic SMG, Generic LMG, Generic Sniper rifle etc. with the only thing different between them is superficial and cosmetic. It's completely lame.
Was the change that dramatic? Where are the new weapon stats? They still seem different to me.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Was the change that dramatic? Where are the new weapon stats? They still seem different to me.
They flattened out all the weapons so they don't have dramatic decreases in damage the further the bullet travels. They also flattened out the damage differentials between weapons while keeping their cycle rates intact. For example, the F2000 used to have it's damage drop to its minimum at 42 meters, now the damage it deals is flat from point blank out to the edge of the map. Same for the M16 and the AEK. The variations between the different weapons now is mostly nothing more than cosmetic. This one shoots a 2 round burst, this one a 3 round, these are auto, this one looks cooler than that one etc. They're all essentially interchangeable now.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

FloppY_ wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Panama Canal tbh
http://badcompanytwo.com/wordpress/wp-c … -canal.jpg

Line-conquest is fine tbh
But it's so UNFLAT. There's so much shit that can't be destroyed.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-04-21 14:20:43)

Trotskygrad
бля
about the tracer dart, it just gives a reason for heli pilots to have the smoke perk in helis, it drops flares.
FloppY_
­

Trotskygrad wrote:

about the tracer dart, it just gives a reason for heli pilots to have the smoke perk in helis, it drops flares.
since people have started using the dart due to its buff.... the TOW/Hellfire on the helicopters has become so overpowered smoke is kind of wasted...

considering the amount of MG nests able to shoot heli's down too...
Trotskygrad
бля

FloppY_ wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

since people have started using the dart due to its buff.... the TOW/Hellfire on the helicopters has become so overpowered smoke is kind of wasted...

works both ways, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Dart was just fine for me before the update tbh, actually took skill to tag shit. Now every single vehicle is tagged 5 seconds after it starts moving into enemy territory.
FloppY_
­

Trotskygrad wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

works both ways, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Dart was just fine for me before the update tbh, actually took skill to tag shit. Now every single vehicle is tagged 5 seconds after it starts moving into enemy territory.
Yeah,, on the other hand though,, before the buff you had to carry the dart yourself if you ever wanted to use the lock on.. since noone else seemed to ever tag...
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6249|England
Why the fuck won't medics fucking revive anyone FFS its easy points. Jesus it goes from the sublime to the fucking ridiculous in BF2 you got killed 15 medics fighting over you to revive you. BC2 medics everywhere but won't fucking revive anyone for christsake you wankers do your fucking in game job you useless cunts. Or are you to busy trying for your 800th gold star on the M60 you pricks.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Here's something I get really frustrated with, and I know it's to prevent padding and lame deaths, but it just doesn't work: Invincibility time after being revived.

It's annoying to kill someone, an enemy medic will revive that guy and you want to unload on the medic, but his teammate pops up in front of him and so you unload on him, but don't do any damage because he's temporarily invincible. Then they both kill you.

If you can instantly die (i.e. no invincibility time) when you spawn in on a squadmate, it should be like that when you are revived.

However, since deaths still count after being revived, you will rack them in very quickly. Which is why they need to not add deaths to your count if you are revived.

2 problems solved at once.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

If a medic revives me and I die instantly I teamkill them on sight the rest of the round. At least 80% of the time reviving is a bad idea
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
When you are revived you are invincible for 2-5 seconds depending if you fire or not. If not you can run away without getting hurt.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black

Zukabazuka wrote:

When you are revived you are invincible for 2-5 seconds depending if you fire or not. If not you can run away without getting hurt.
2-5 seconds? Bullshit, it's 2 seconds at the most.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Zukabazuka
+23|6683
I don't know, been invincible for longer than 2 seconds without firing my weapon.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I hit my knife key as soon as the screen turns yellow from a revive. I wiped out an entire squad once by doing that
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

WOW FUCKING CRASH TO DESKTOP RIGHT WHEN I'M ABOUT TO KNIFE THE ADMIN ON THE UAV! FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

Anyone getting lag? People have been skipping and jumping around all day.
Trotskygrad
бля

mtb0minime wrote:

WOW FUCKING CRASH TO DESKTOP RIGHT WHEN I'M ABOUT TO KNIFE THE ADMIN ON THE UAV! FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

Anyone getting lag? People have been skipping and jumping around all day.
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

same thing happened to me once, I was about to RPG a FULL chopper that was Smoking BLACK...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I haven't been killed by a noob tube all day... but I've been gustav'd about 10x more than normal. FML.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard