.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6806|Marathon, Florida Keys
Got the UMP, i don't like it, it rapes in CQB but i cant do shit with it at a distance like i can with the PP2000.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6324|Australia
The Saiga, as well as the MP-443 Grach and AT4, along with shotgun mags/extra ammo upgrades. Makes me feel like I'm playing BF2 again.

For the Engy-exclusives though, I'd have to say the the PP2000 is far and away the best SMG. All the others either have small mag sizes/high ROF (the run out of ammo to quickly) or low ROF/low power (they don't kill fast enough when used against LMG/AR wielding opponents).
Combine it with the SMG silencer/extra ammo upgrades for maximum rape.
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5979
9A-91 Avtomat is my favourite
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5452
PP2000 by far, great accuracy makes it good for med-long range and fast ROF ideal for CQB, heck, I even prefer it over assault rifles
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State
I take back what I said earlier, PP2000 is fking amazing.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6435|King Of The Islands

Stock.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America

Cheez wrote:

Stock.
The stock gun is quite good. Even though it has low ammo count it seems to have impressive stopping power and not a lot of drop even at longer ranges.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

Played many rounds tonight with the Avtomat. That thing is definitely kick-ass. And with ACOG + Magnum, it was amazing.

Hmm, but then again, maybe it's because I'm the best player to ever grace the game, so any weapon in my hands is kick ass.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

mtb0minime wrote:

Avtomat. ACOG.
Get fuck outta here
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

???
Trotskygrad
бля

DUnlimited wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Avtomat. ACOG.
Get fuck outta here
Wut, 9A91 + ACOG is AWSM, I agree. However, no comparison with PP2000 + MMN SMG.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5452
ACOG's are for people who cant use ironsights, and who dont want x2 ammo.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

ACOG is only good for snipers in long range sniping (RDS for close and medium). Using it in any automatic gun is as pointless as it has been in all cod games. All it does is add recoil
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
You two are full of lies.

ACOGs are better than iron sights, because you can get headshots easier, also you can verify targets better. Headshots is the easiest thing since cutting butter with a hot knife now.

The RDS sucks, and "adding" recoil is BS, same recoil as always.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Trotskygrad
бля

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You two are full of lies.

ACOGs are better than iron sights, because you can get headshots easier, also you can verify targets better. Headshots is the easiest thing since cutting butter with a hot knife now.

The RDS sucks, and "adding" recoil is BS, same recoil as always.
Especially the 9A91's irons, which suck...

and Recoil is not added, it just seems more due to the increased zoom.
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

I never took the approach of killing people with the CG, until today. I have to admit, its like free money
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
Post-patch I've been raping people with the UMP-45. I don't even bother trying to kill people at medium-long range with it though. I just switch to rockets
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

jsnipy wrote:

I never took the approach of killing people with the CG, until today. I have to admit, its like free money
You see all these other people running around high on crack and wonder how the hell they're doing it. It just seems like such a bad idea. But then you get a little taste, you see the light, and now you want more.
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

mtb0minime wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

You see all these other people running around high on crack and wonder how the hell they're doing it. It just seems like such a bad idea. But then you get a little taste, you see the light, and now you want more.
right like this ...

Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5376|Toledo, Ohio
i too prefer the UMP 45, but its iron sights imo are horrible, so anything past short-mid range i use rockets or i try to get closer.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5959|Sheffield
Using the XM8C (or whatever it's name is) with the ACOG. I think it's alright at medium - long range but can be inaccurate at times.

Just unlocked magnum ammo though so will use that with it.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
SCAL-L + ACOG + Magnum > All assault rifles

It's freaking amazing

Oh and WTF

The SCAR-L is an assault rifle not an SMG.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

SCAL-L + ACOG + Magnum > All assault rifles

It's freaking amazing

Oh and WTF

The SCAR-L is an assault rifle not an SMG.
Sure, as long as you aren't trying to kill anyone past 18 meters. Then you're dogfood.

It's also identical in the game to the UMP-45, except the UMP is more accurate. The SCAR makes up for it's inaccuracy with a magazine holding 5 more rounds.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-05-02 15:16:02)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5376|Toledo, Ohio
the 25 round mag of the UMP doesnt really bother me, considering i reload after every firefight anyways and the mag size of the UMP usually is sufficient enough for dispatching 2-3 guys at a time.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

JohnG@lt wrote:

It's also identical in the game to the UMP-45, except the UMP is more accurate. The SCAR makes up for it's inaccuracy with a magazine holding 5 more rounds.
Except the UMP has fucking horrible ironsights and you have to use RDS. Scar-L has good sights allowing you to pick extra ammo which is essential in most games, or extra explosives if you go for tanks.

And brad, fuck the acog. That thing is just generally bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard