-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
We need a thread just for all the funny lines the players say when something happens.

EAT THIS SHIT MOTHERFUCKER

HEY FUCK YOU

SHIT SNIPER

etc.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Once saw an epic knife battle between two players. Kept trying to knife and couldn't hit each other. Finally my teammate got him and the character said "Die already!" They say that quite a bit, but in that instance it was particularly amusing
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6342

haffeysucks wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

the m-93 isn't terrible.  just click like a madman and it's pretty much auto
Yeah, auto pea shooter with the accuracy of a drunk blind man
you aren't trying to snipe them are you?

oh wait, stupid question
Even at point blank, accuracy goes apeshit with that gun after teh second burst. And unfortunately two burst arn´t enough to kill someone.

Got gold anyways yesterday, hardcore sealed the deal. Thanks to Hooligan and Enemy for letting me roam behind enemy lines to get the kills for that bitch instead of defending the MCOMS. lol

I switched back to the 1911 right after and boy is that thing overpowered.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6469|Finland

Sisco10 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Yeah, auto pea shooter with the accuracy of a drunk blind man

oh wait, stupid question
Even at point blank, accuracy goes apeshit with that gun after teh second burst. And unfortunately two burst arn´t enough to kill someone.

Got gold anyways yesterday, hardcore sealed the deal. Thanks to Hooligan and Enemy for letting me roam behind enemy lines to get the kills for that bitch instead of defending the MCOMS. lol

I have outstanding 4 kills with the M93R... Gold star here I come !!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6342

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

oh wait, stupid question

I have outstanding 4 kills with the M93R... Gold star here I come !!
I thought the 40mm shotgun would be a pain, but this thing, it made me suicidal
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon
i'm getting seriously pissed off at the knife lately.  i cant stand how it turns me all fuck around when it stabs, and the slash maneuver rarely connects.  i'm so sick of slashing, missing, and then getting knifed.  even at point blank ranges it still misses. 
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
It does seem pretty random in deciding whether you get the hit or not. Even on stationary targets at times.
steelie34
pub hero!

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

It does seem pretty random in deciding whether you get the hit or not. Even on stationary targets at times.
yep!  i snuck up on a sniper, knifed, missed, a squaddie spawned on him, missed him too.  fail fail fail
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

one time I was sneaking up on two snipers in an attic, one of them noticed me right as I tried to knife the other. I thought I was dead, but my knife ended up spinning around and hitting the wrong guy.

It was pretty epic, but that's the only time the knife has ever worked well for me.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California

-Sh1fty- wrote:

We need a thread just for all the funny lines the players say when something happens.

EAT THIS SHIT MOTHERFUCKER

HEY FUCK YOU

SHIT SNIPER

etc.
I'd like to add one

HEY KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME - FRIENDLY FIRE
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6285|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I've tried getting fail-knifed only for me to spin and attempt to knife back, my knife fails to "auto-aim" and just slashes normally as if cutting down a door, slash the guy right across the chest and he drops dead on the floor
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
steelie34
pub hero!

FloppY_ wrote:

I've tried getting fail-knifed only for me to spin and attempt to knife back, my knife fails to "auto-aim" and just slashes normally as if cutting down a door, slash the guy right across the chest and he drops dead on the floor
must've been me on the other side of your blade
FloppY_
­

steelie34 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

How do you figure?
steelie34
pub hero!

FloppY_ wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

How do you figure?
because everytime i swing my knife i get no kill, yet end up dying from the other person's knife.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

steelie34 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

How do you figure?
because everytime i swing my knife i get no kill, yet end up dying from the other person's knife.
me too
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
bagged three dog tags today. it is one of the things I like about the game. gotta get them all, pokemon!!!
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455
Knifed some guy inside a container crate from the outside.. They rly need to change that stupid mechanic
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Knifed some guy inside a container crate from the outside.. They rly need to change that stupid mechanic
So you used the can opener on your Swiss Army Knife first?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

I know what you mean, saw some one trying to cap flag C in Laguna Presa. he squatted on the ground and walked into the corner of one of the bombed out buildings...I knifed him of course
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6605|Greenwood, IN
https://www.digital-sickness.net/Uploader/files/1/BFBC2/hard_turn.jpg

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

WLR as Defender: 1.12
WLR as Attacker: 3.69
durr dis gaem is broked.

Ooh, let's see some of MattyBoy714's stats after a few hours of being a complete and total tool.
BEFORE
40mm GL kills: 243
Carl Gustav kills: 68
Total score: 1432030

AFTER
40mm GL kills: 263 (+20)
Carl Gustav kills: 153 (+85)
Total score: 1531546 (+99516)

Can't wait to do it again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day,...
Engineer_Fox
Has a horse outside
+48|5182|Hague City Firm - Holland
No time to play this shit
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

yeah i went to knife open a door and got a tag instead ... door stayed in tact
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

jsnipy wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

lol I knifed someone through a floor once... and fell right through it too.
FloppY_
­

Trotskygrad wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

lol I knifed someone through a floor once... and fell right through it too.
I love knife climbing...

I once chased a guy, when I caught up to him he was crawling the ladder of a watch-tower.. when he was half-way up I jumped and knifed at him... I flew all the way up to the top of the ladder, killing him in the process xD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard