JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5142|Between your mama's legs.
[bf2s] RUSH Server: New York

Vent: vent4.gameservers.com
port: 4747
Password: password

Come and join. Not a lot of people have populated it yet, but I'd appreciate if you guys would start hitting it up. If I'm on i'll change to whatever your preference is and it can be lots of fun. its a 20 man server.

ADD ME TO XFIRE so I can hit you guys up anytime to see if you guys wanna play.

For the EUs: I know this server is in the US so some of you probably don't wanna play on it, but I set it in New York to accommodate for some of you in eastern Europe. Please try and make this shit work guys and lets start populating the fuck out of it.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
fuck yeah

I'll try to play on it if I can
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.

Trotskygrad wrote:

fuck yeah

added you on xfire. not sure if you got it or not.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

JadedDope wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

fuck yeah

added you on xfire. not sure if you got it or not.
I don't use it that often so... Probably will accept by the weekend,
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
getting on right now if anyone wants to join
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
keep coming guys. Was lots of fun when you guys were up on there today. Got a grand number of 7 on at once!!
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

I will hit it up later this week, I got the gameserver page saved to my favorites so I can see when its going
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Squad death match is fun. Keep it that way for the small number of players until we can get more people I think.

And also join vent. No need to be shy
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Some good fun tonight, although that moron with the constant Gustav'ing (even had a platinum star on it) was a wimp

Will be coming back for more, hope to see more bf2s people in!
And Jaded, thanks for setting up the server and doing all this, you rock!

Sorry I didn't come in vent, me and Miggle were already in TS

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-04-12 20:32:31)

Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

So you were Matty? Me and oDust were just becoming friends too
dill13
+67|6164

I enjoyed impact wrenching you guys doubt Ill be on much though.

Last edited by dill13 (2010-04-12 20:37:37)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

dill13 wrote:

Haha yeah we were commenting on that. But in my defense the one you did on me was a type kill Or an attempt at typing, stupid team chat wasn't working.

And yes, I'm mattyboy.
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
Thanks guys. Good shit keep it up!

And Phrozen I'll swich to whatever you guys want when I'm in the server playing. Just give me a game type/map and i'm down.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

ya i did tell them to join vent but apparently i muted myself (TS3 is silly)

who were those other people in the server, the ones in that clan?  they were on my team and they were terrible, and wouldn't even open up their squad of 3.  one of them was 0-12 at one point.  anyway i had to go so its all good
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.

haffeysucks wrote:

who were those other people in the server, the ones in that clan?  they were on my team and they were terrible, and wouldn't even open up their squad of 3.  one of them was 0-12 at one point.  anyway i had to go so its all good
it was some of Phrozen's buddies. One of the is awful (no offense), but the first game he was like 12/47 lol. His k/d has to be like .2
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

haffeysucks wrote:

Our squad was locked somehow and didn't know how to unlock it.

And yes I know Jaded. We invited him because of the extra person and it would have been rude not to. I wasn't doing that great that day either and kept disconnecting (backyard Montana connection )

edit: typo

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2010-04-13 10:25:45)

Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6520|775

dill13 wrote:

Yeah.... you got me a few times... D'oh!

JadedDope wrote:

it was some of Phrozen's buddies. One of the is awful (no offense), but the first game he was like 12/47 lol. His k/d has to be like .2
Yeah... it was our clan, Doomsday Nation. Also, yes... I think I know of this awful one you talk about. I wasn't having much of a good day either, though.

haffeysucks wrote:

We're a gaming troupe. And just because one of us was doing bad don't even start to assume my group is terrible. Look at your name... enough said.

Last edited by Guardian_Ekim (2010-04-13 10:34:33)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5721|شمال
How may servers do we have now?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.

Phrozenbot wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Our squad was locked somehow and didn't know how to unlock it.

And yes I know Jaded. We invited him because of the extra person and it would have been rude not to. I wasn't doing that great that day either and kept disconnecting (backyard Montana connection )

edit: typo
meant no offense towards your buddy and he is welcome any time.

@Beduin

Not sure. Only one that I Know of
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

???

Eleven B I saw you in the server, I was gonna duel you too but you left lol
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

dill13 wrote:

Yeah.... you got me a few times... D'oh!

JadedDope wrote:

Yeah... it was our clan, Doomsday Nation. Also, yes... I think I know of this awful one you talk about. I wasn't having much of a good day either, though.

haffeysucks wrote:

We're a gaming troupe. And just because one of us was doing bad don't even start to assume my group is terrible. Look at your name... enough said.
sorry that wasn't cool of me.  i guess i was just a little pissed that you locked the squad and gave no response when i asked for it to be unlocked...

i do know phrozen from the old bf2s days, but the name was phrozo so i figured it wasnt him.  apologies.

p.s. i'm not haffey
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

I'm sorry but this 3 on 3 stuff is way boring, esp with the "no tank" whining; that shit is so easy to take out in this game.
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm sorry but this 3 on 3 stuff is way boring, esp with the "no tank" whining; that shit is so easy to take out in this game.
we started using the tank. and uh bring ppl on!
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

Why so much rage quitting? I've been having fun even though I've been sick today.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Wouldn't necessarily call it "rage" quitting, more like "snore" quitting. I mean, I know it's tough to get a server going, but when I'm just stopping by to play a quick few rounds, unfortunately I'm not gonna have the patience to sit around waiting for the server to populate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard