CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6101|Carnoustie MASSIF
Everyone who's bitching about weapons and players on Bad Company 2, please just stop it.

This, this, and the content of this are all classic examples of people being butthurt. It's a game, it's not meant to be reality, if you can't deal with the fact that the game is ever so slightly unbalanced and you get killed, then grow the fuck up. If it bothers you that much, then stop playing the game, and go outside. But stop goddamn bitching about it on a forum.

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-04-09 09:59:11)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
ITT: a bad trying to justify his game style to people over the interwebz.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
CammRobb
Banned

JohnG@lt wrote:

No, you idiot. I'm not trying to justify my game style. I love tubing, it's fun. But if you rage at it, then grow the fuck up. It's just a game.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
Battlefield always brings the best out in people.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314
Hell Yeah!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

CammRobb wrote:

No, you idiot. I'm not trying to justify my game style. I love tubing, it's fun. But if you rage at it, then grow the fuck up. It's just a game.
Let's read that again.

CammRobb wrote:

I love tubing, it's fun. But if you rage at it, then grow the fuck up. It's just a game.

CammRobb wrote:

No, you idiot. I'm not trying to justify my game style.
Wait, what?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

CammRobb wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I haven't seen anyone raging tbh, just people griping, which is normal and healthy. Frankly, if you're not using every tool at your disposal to win, you're needlessly handicapping yourself so tube on. If anyone is raging, it's you, because you feel people are making fun of you and you're taking it personal.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Chou
+737|6761
We should all team up and hunt Camm down to tube the fuck out of him.. 24/7.

CammRobb
Banned

JohnG@lt wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I haven't seen anyone raging tbh, just people griping, which is normal and healthy. Frankly, if you're not using every tool at your disposal to win, you're needlessly handicapping yourself so tube on. If anyone is raging, it's you, because you feel people are making fun of you and you're taking it personal.
Yes, I'm quite clearly raging because 9/10 people in this sub forum feel the need to moan about nigh on every single unbalanced weapon in the game, because they suck enough to get killed by it.

Hell, I'm shit at this game 9 rounds out of 10, but do I come back here and start whining about the medic that killed me 4 times with the m60? Do I moan about snipers who don't work enough? Do I cry about noobtubers?

No, because it's a fucking game

Chou wrote:

We should all team up and hunt Camm down to tube the fuck out of him.. 24/7.

And I wouldn't rage.

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-04-09 10:07:11)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Battlefield always brings the best out in people.
it does remind me of the good old days of bf2.  epic arguments would ensue for great lulz
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK
people who spend more time complaining about games than playing them shouldn't deserve internet access
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5426
this forum is a battlefield
Christbane
+51|6205
pretty funny when people get all bent over another persons playstyle.  adapt and overcome isnt that what makes games challenging and fun?  or you can buy my next game and I will play it just how you want me to.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

ITT: Cammy cries about other people crying.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
CammRobb
Banned

Miggle wrote:

ITT: Miggle tries to say something funny, but fails spectacularly, and provides no actual input to the topic. Again
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

CammRobb wrote:

Miggle wrote:

ITT: Miggle tries to say something funny, but fails spectacularly, and provides no actual input to the topic. Again
it's not funny, it's more sad.

Cammy, as you said, you're terrible at the game. As such, the only way you can get kills is through a weapon that requires no skill. You back up your argument with the usual deal with it argument. Yes it is part of the game, but it's stupid and horribly unbalanced. I'm sure you can understand that, because while some weapons in the game struggle to kill and enemy with an entire magazine of hits, the noob tube/rocket launchers manage to kill people in one hit within a large radius.

This has been true for countless games since the beginning of online FPS gaming, yet DICE is still dumb enough not to do anything about it.

It's a fucking game, but so what? Why can't people complain about a game. It's got problems.
CammRobb
Banned

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Cammy, as you said, you're terrible at the game. As such, the only way you can get kills is through a weapon that requires no skill. You back up your argument with the usual deal with it argument. Yes it is part of the game, but it's stupid and horribly unbalanced. I'm sure you can understand that, because while some weapons in the game struggle to kill and enemy with an entire magazine of hits, the noob tube/rocket launchers manage to kill people in one hit within a large radius.

This has been true for countless games since the beginning of online FPS gaming, yet DICE is still dumb enough not to do anything about it.

It's a fucking game, but so what? Why can't people complain about a game. It's got problems.
No, it's not the people who complain about the 'problems' of the game, I can understand that, I have had a moan about certain bugs and glitches in the game.

It's people that moan about being raped by people with a grenade launcher, M2 CG, whatever. I don't tube all the time, not even half of the time.
When people make it personal, or call everyone that plays HC an idiot, that's when I just think, yeah, you're a prick.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

CammRobb wrote:

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

No, it's not the people who complain about the 'problems' of the game, I can understand that, I have had a moan about certain bugs and glitches in the game.

It's people that moan about being raped by people with a grenade launcher, M2 CG, whatever. I don't tube all the time, not even half of the time.
When people make it personal, or call everyone that plays HC an idiot, that's when I just think, yeah, you're a prick.
Well if you do things that make the game less fun for other people, aren't you a prick?
CammRobb
Banned

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Well if you do things that make the game less fun for other people, aren't you a prick?
Yeah, I'm a prick 'cause I killed someone with a grenade launcher. Oh woe me. Ban me from the game.

See, this is what I'm talking about.

It's. A. Game.
Arc
silly one-liner
+24|6429|Ontario

CammRobb wrote:

No, it's not the people who complain about the 'problems' of the game, I can understand that
Wait, isn't imbalance a 'problem' of the game though....
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

CammRobb wrote:

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Yeah, I'm a prick 'cause I killed someone with a grenade launcher. Oh woe me. Ban me from the game.

It's. A. Game.
Say you're playing a friendly game of soccer. Somebody punches the goalie in the face and kicks it in.

Come on guys. It's just a game. Why are you so angry?
CammRobb
Banned

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Miggle wrote:

It's. A. Game.
Say you're playing a friendly game of soccer. Somebody punches the goalie in the face and kicks it in.

Noobtube =/= assualt.

Jesus Christ.

Arc wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

No, it's not the people who complain about the 'problems' of the game, I can understand that
Wait, isn't imbalance a 'problem' of the game though....
It's not really imbalance in my view. If you have an M60, and someone kills you with an M60, how is that imbalanced? Say you don't even use the M60, but someone kills you with it, that's still not imbalanced.

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-04-09 10:55:28)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

CammRobb wrote:

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

It's. A. Game.

Noobtube =/= assualt.

Jesus Christ.
It's a lame tactic that makes the game less fun for other players.

I would assume he punched the goalie because he's not good enough to get a goal otherwise.

Thankfully soccer's rules don't allow it, but BC2 isn't so well made.
CammRobb
Banned

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Noobtube =/= assualt.

Jesus Christ.

I would assume he punched the goalie because he's not good enough to get a goal otherwise.

No, that's a completely retarded comparison to make.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

CammRobb wrote:

Miggle wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Noobtube =/= assualt.

Jesus Christ.

No, that's a completely retarded comparison to make.
how so? could you make a better one?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard