Snipers15%15% - 11
Knife4%4% - 3
Total: 70
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS

mtb0minime wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Only noobs who cant adapt *hate* in game weapons, oh look he killed me, must be because hes got better weapon than me, not because hes better or had situational advantage or anything.
That's the problem, the 40mm overrides all that "situational advantage or anything".
don't be silly with your lojik
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Only noobs who cant adapt *hate* in game weapons, oh look he killed me, must be because hes got better weapon than me, not because hes better or had situational advantage or anything.
ITT: bad player defending noobtube
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

Spark wrote:

Being hit by a wall of unaimed M60 fire from 10 different people does not endear you to the weapon.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
Carl Gustav

I turn into Angry German Kid when I keep getting killed from this.
Seems as though everyone is using this these days. I am always running into full squads hiding in buildings all holding the CG, and there is nothing you can do against them when FF is off. Run through door *BAM*

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Negerkungen is using the CG now!!! shhhhh
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
At least the m60 is still just bullets. That's a step in the right direction. Explosives are where the real shittiness is
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6739|FUCK UBISOFT

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

when you have complete situational advantage over a guy, and he one shot kills you, there's something wrong with his weapon.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5453
Id call outplayed, if you shoot him in the back and he kills you or if he kills you while you have high ground
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341
If I outmaneuver a guy so he got his back open, I open fire, he punches knife key and kills me instantly, then there's something wrong with his weapon.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6378|the land of bourbon

Sisco10 wrote:

If I outmaneuver a guy so he got his back open, I open fire, he punches knife key and kills me instantly, then there's something wrong with his weapon.
if he's close enough to knife you, you should have did it to him first
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Sisco
+493|6341

steelie34 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

I know, but I think it´s so cheap.
Also, I intend to use those easy kills to work towards weapon gold stars
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6806|Marathon, Florida Keys
M2 Carl Gustev

makes this game battlefield: Quake
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
What the fuck patton

Quake's rocket launcher is to the Carl Gustav what chess is to tic tac toe
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I like to go rocket jumping off the lighthouse and land right on the MCOM station out on the docks. No one can catch me.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

mtb0minime wrote:

I like to go rocket jumping off the lighthouse and land right on the MCOM station out on the docks. No one can catch me.
Wtf is rocket jumping?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS

JohnG@lt wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Wtf is rocket jumping?
I presume it's where you simultaneously jump and shoot the rocket at the nearest wall at the same time, thus propelling you sideways at great velocity

how you do it without giving yourself -10 is beyond me

Last edited by Spark (2010-04-09 17:03:06)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

omg you quake nooooooobs!

Actually it's where you jump and shoot the rocket at the ground below you, launching you much further. Although in BC2 it would probably kill you. But in Quake and even TF2 I think, you could use it to get places faster, or get to unreachable areas.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6350|Troy, New York

Stingray24 wrote:

Those who use the Gustav as their primary weapon against infantry the whole round are simply annoying.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

all is fair in war
prototype
+52|6308
I hate dieing while I am planting mines and it says "you committed suicide"

other than that i am not much of a complainer, if I die I die and i will respawn.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

prototype wrote:

I hate dieing while I am planting mines and it says "you committed suicide"

other than that i am not much of a complainer, if I die I die and i will respawn.
that means someone shot your mines and they blew up.  if anything i'm happier i "committed suicide" because it means that someone didn't get a "kill" off of me

Last edited by haffeysucks (2010-04-10 07:05:25)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California

Sisco10 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

People with that mentality will never "Win" but if you play for fun it's ok
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
+493|6341

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

I do play for fun. I would most likely kill myself out of rage if I should take up competitive play

Call the minimal use of the knife on my side my code of honor. lol
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Sisco10 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

I do play for fun. I would most likely kill myself out of rage if I should take up competitive play

Call the minimal use of the knife on my side my code of honor. lol
lol if you get stabbed, u deserve it, nothing honorable about not using it. I think the knife is a good violator. Some players tend to stalk you for revenge  carelessly after getting knifed.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Even he states that 99.9% of people fall into the category of 'scrubbery' by his own definition. That's because 99.9% of people aren't sociopaths or sadists. I don't get any pleasure out of kicking my dog even though it is lower down on the food chain than me and I don't get any pleasure out of repeatedly gunning down the same person as he goes for a flag or mcom station. It's boring, because it's not challenging. Give me a player that forces me to think and/or outwit him in order to beat him, even if it's only a temporary victory, and it makes me happy. By his definition I'm a scrub and that's fine. I haven't devoted my life to the art of being one of the best in the world at a twenty year old video game that no more than a hundred people still play. Hats off to him, and you, for buying into his assertion of ego.

Now, that being said, in a game like BC2 there aren't really any cheap weapons (outside of hardcore that is). The noob tube and carl gustav are countered by body armor and movement. Snipers could be countered by smoke grenades etc. They just pull people out of their comfort zone and force them to play a style they may not like, that's why threads like these pop up.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-04-11 14:25:50)

-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Even he states that 99.9% of people fall into the category of 'scrubbery' by his own definition. That's because 99.9% of people aren't sociopaths or sadists. I don't get any pleasure out of kicking my dog even though it is lower down on the food chain than me and I don't get any pleasure out of repeatedly gunning down the same person as he goes for a flag or mcom station. It's boring, because it's not challenging. Give me a player that forces me to think and/or outwit him in order to beat him, even if it's only a temporary victory, and it makes me happy. By his definition I'm a scrub and that's fine. I haven't devoted my life to the art of being one of the best in the world at a twenty year old video game that no more than a hundred people still play. Hats off to him, and you, for buying into his assertion of ego.

Now, that being said, in a game like BC2 there aren't really any cheap weapons (outside of hardcore that is). The noob tube and carl gustav are countered by body armor and movement. Snipers could be countered by smoke grenades etc. They just pull people out of their comfort zone and force them to play a style they may not like, that's why threads like these pop up.
post there man!

@ Sisco

You know the Japs had a "Code of honor"? It was to not fire their rifles in CQB (so I heard) so they're either bayonet or pull their swords, so the Marines would just shoot the idiots.

Guess what? They lost the war. 

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-04-11 14:28:18)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard