got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

And don't tell me it's something else, no one uses any other weapons
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

All?

Nah probably snipers on Isla Innocentes with noob tubers a close second.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
But I..

DUnlimited wrote:

oh

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6379|the land of bourbon
i personally hate the m93r because its sucks balls.  do you mean which weapon i hate dying the most from?  the noob tube of course!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America
I hate the M60 the most. I mean granted it's one of the most feared machine guns irl, but ffs if they're gonna make guns like rl then a few changes need to be made.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
TravisC555
+118|6217|Cox Convention Center, OK
I hate dying from the noob launcher.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6325|Australia
GL for me. At least an M60 won't kill you in one hit. And I hate it how they made it like COD, in the sense that a hit with the unexploded grenade will kill you. It should be a risk when using the GL, that if you find yourself face to face with an enemy, you will have to change guns. It sure would help stop people using it as their primary weapon, or at least make them easier to kill.

And whose idea at DICE was it to give the GL kit a god damn ammo box?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
Simple counter to the grenade launcher is wearing body armor. Unless they have the explosives upgrade you won't die to a grenade. Same goes for rockets. It also counters magnum ammo and makes it irrelevant.

I know people want to point, click, kill as quickly as possible but body armor really is the best choice.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

I'd say the knife because I think the knifing mechanics aren't the greatest. I'm still getting used to it.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Null vote.  I like them all.

You can't hate getting killed by them if you use them too...

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-04-07 11:27:17)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
I wish the LMGs were more balanced so I wouldn't see every single medic running around with the M60. Other than that... meh.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5748|شمال
I hate them all
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6593|Toronto-Canada
M60 follow by Gustav CG
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"

DUnlimited wrote:

M1911?

Has to be snipers, most are ineffective, and I love GL and RPG. Else what is the point of destructible environment if you don't destruct it.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

UK|Hooligan wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

M1911?

Has to be snipers, most are ineffective, and I love GL and RPG. Else what is the point of destructible environment if you don't destruct it.
Yeah but that gun is awesome, why would anyone hate it?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

there are guns that are horribly underpowered and horribly overpowered.

I hate them all.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
i hate all guns dey kill people and are hence instruments of gr8 evil
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

Nade launcher with m60 tight second
Brasso
+1,549|6629

top three equally
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I hate knife the most, mainly because I'm such a melee lover and melee in BC2 is retarded like in MW.

Except of course the drill, drill is awesome.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6443|The Land of Scott Walker
Those who use the Gustav as their primary weapon against infantry the whole round are simply annoying.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6797|Long Beach, CA
Some people wouldn't even get kills if there wasn't a 40MMGL.
Ptfo
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5454
Only noobs who cant adapt *hate* in game weapons, oh look he killed me, must be because hes got better weapon than me, not because hes better or had situational advantage or anything.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
Being hit by a wall of unaimed M60 fire from 10 different people does not endear you to the weapon.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Only noobs who cant adapt *hate* in game weapons, oh look he killed me, must be because hes got better weapon than me, not because hes better or had situational advantage or anything.
That's the problem, the 40mm overrides all that "situational advantage or anything".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard