jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah I don't really think this is gonna end well with the current dst crowd. May as well close...
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال

eleven bravo wrote:

Beduin wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

or your mom happened to have her inside leak out of every orifice of her body because she happened to be next the concussion of a freedom fighter's mortar
Pilots were freedom fighters in this situation here. Fucking cowboys, I tell you son!
no, they were air assests in support of anti insurgency military operations
RPG my ass!

Freedom fighters thats what we are, remember that! You should know better...
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

mtb0minime wrote:

Hmm, whose side (members in this thread, I mean) am I gonna choose? Sheep watching youtube videos and jumping to conclusions? Or people who have actually been there/done that (well, not that which is shown specifically in the video, but you know what I mean)?
LMAO fucks sake.

How about make your OWN mind up...sheep.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

ruisleipa wrote:

Vilham wrote:

1. Those pilots have to react instantly, they don't have time to send the video back, let it be analyzed for a few hours then open fire.
So if there's any doubt they could be shooting civilians they shouldn't. Simple.

Vilham wrote:

2. Those straps on the cameras from several hundred feet up will look just the same as any guns strap.
And a rucksack strap looks like a gun strap. Gonna shoot backpackers? And a piece of pipe looks like a gun. You gonna shoot plumbers now too?

Vilham wrote:

3. Two of them DID have AKs.
Everyone and hios dog in Iraq has an AK. And so what anyway? An AK vs. an APache...hmmm...not much danger there is there? nad two had AKs - what about the other ten or so who were killed and the kids in the van, did they have some weapons? err...no.

Vilham wrote:

4. The guy who sat on the corner pointing something up at the choppers is A, an insurgent with a RPG. B, a fucking moron for sitting in a hidden position pointing something at someone who is on the lookout for people trying to kill him.
aaahh so it's the civilians fault for being there. riiight. makes sense. how silly to think otherwise.
Sigh
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

M.O.A.B wrote:

Sigh
What an excellent response, categorically refuting all my points. Well done :slowhandclap:
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

ruisleipa wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Hmm, whose side (members in this thread, I mean) am I gonna choose? Sheep watching youtube videos and jumping to conclusions? Or people who have actually been there/done that (well, not that which is shown specifically in the video, but you know what I mean)?
LMAO fucks sake.

I wasn't there so I can't
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

Beduin wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Pilots were freedom fighters in this situation here. Fucking cowboys, I tell you son!
RPG my ass!

sarcasm and cynicism only shows your lack of a valid argument.
Tu Stultus Es
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

mtb0minime wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

LMAO fucks sake.

No, but you can weigh up the evidence and related information and then make up your own mind...you don't need to be on the spot at every event to have an opinion on it do you?

eleven bravo wrote:

irony is ironic

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-05 14:05:21)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6522|Istanbul-Turkey

Vilham wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Vilham wrote:

I see nothing that pilots did wrong.
shooting at unamred civilians and children? noooooo...nothing wrong there. good show pilots!
1. Those pilots have to react instantly, they don't have time to send the video back, let it be analyzed for a few hours then open fire.
2. Those straps on the cameras from several hundred feet up will look just the same as any guns strap.
4. The guy who sat on the corner pointing something up at the choppers is A, an insurgent with a RPG. B, a fucking moron for sitting in a hidden position pointing something at someone who is on the lookout for people trying to kill him.
You have a good imagination, there was no one with RPG.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

ruisleipa wrote:

irony is ironic
cliched and overused phrase is cliche and over used
Tu Stultus Es
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

From watching that, when you see a suspicious group of armed guys in an active warzone, you assume they're all insurgents.

The airmen in the Apache's followed the rules of engagement. If the casualties weren't armed then yes you have a point, but as it is, they looked like insurgents and you don't take chances in a war.
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

eleven bravo wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

irony is ironic
cliched and overused phrase is cliche and over used
irony is ironic
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

ruisleipa wrote:

Vilham wrote:

So if there's any doubt they could be shooting civilians they shouldn't. Simple.
There will ALWAYS be doubt. That actually has to possibly be one of the most stupid comments I have ever heard. Anyone standing in the middle of a bunch of insurgents who isn't holding a gun "could" be a civilian. That doesn't mean you don't open fire if you see people with guns. Besides the fact that you are ignoring that they didn't just open fire, they requested permission from higher up their command. Ill say it again, the pilots did nothing wrong. Get your head out of our arse, for fucks sake.

Vilham wrote:

And a rucksack strap looks like a gun strap. Gonna shoot backpackers? And a piece of pipe looks like a gun. You gonna shoot plumbers now too?
No they don't. Guys with straps standing next to guys with AKs, the chance of those straps being guns = high. Get your head out of our arse, for fucks sake.

Vilham wrote:

Everyone and hios dog in Iraq has an AK. And so what anyway? An AK vs. an APache...hmmm...not much danger there is there? nad two had AKs - what about the other ten or so who were killed and the kids in the van, did they have some weapons? err...no.
What do you even thinking the coalition is doing in Iraq???? Get your head out of our arse, for fucks sake.

Vilham wrote:

aaahh so it's the civilians fault for being there. riiight. makes sense. how silly to think otherwise.
No its the civilians fault for not thinking for two seconds. Get your head out of our arse, for fucks sake.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
I genuinely think you are one of the most ignorant people that have ever particpiated in this forum ryebread.  worse than lowing.  maybe on the same lavel as lowing rather.
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

ruisleipa wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

LMAO fucks sake.

No, but you can weigh up the evidence and related information and then make up your own mind...you don't need to be on the spot at every event to have an opinion on it do you?
Exactly. That's why I'm "debating" about whose side I should trust more (regarding information, evidence, etc.). Although I'm being sarcastic in my use of the word "debating". Because it's not really a debate in my mind.
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

eleven bravo wrote:

I genuinely think you are one of the most ignorant people that have ever particpiated in this forum
irony is still ironic.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
spam is thata way
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

eleven bravo wrote:

I genuinely think you are one of the most ignorant people that have ever particpiated in this forum ryebread.  worse than lowing.  maybe on the same lavel as lowing rather.

mtb0minime wrote:

If it weren't for Don, Eifa, and Ultra, (hope I didn't miss anyone) I'd think all Fins were this retarded
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

eleven bravo wrote:

spam is thata way
irony is even more ironic
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

mtb0minime wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

If it weren't for Don, Eifa, and Ultra, (hope I didn't miss anyone) I'd think all Fins were this retarded
for real man.  I heard they have the smartest kids in the world too.  thats obviously not true.  ryebread fucked up the average.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
mission accomplished, thread derailed.
Tu Stultus Es
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Well don't say/I didn't warn ya, andy the homeless guy I met last week could do a better job at debating than people here.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال

eleven bravo wrote:

Beduin wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

RPG my ass!

valid argument?
You are calling insurgents freedom fighters that blows up civies at the same time you know that we are the freedom fighters in Iraq and Afghanistan and we also tend to blow up people. It actually made things worst for us.
We have a perfect example here where things got covered up!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

Ottomania wrote:

Vilham wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

shooting at unamred civilians and children? noooooo...nothing wrong there. good show pilots!
You have a good imagination, there was no one with RPG.
/HUGE FUCKING FACEPALM

He was B. I thought I made that 100% clear. Jesus christ.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
ive never used the term freedom fighters describing US forces in iraq.  youre a real serious idiot for jumping to conclusions like that.
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard