Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
Seems to work for the PVT and hind, but nothing else...

Anyone have different experiences.

I was in a H-60 and I saw the armor status going up WHILE it was flying, anyone know how this is possible?
Microwave
_
+515|6625|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
You can repair if you're in the passenger seat of the blackhawk and aren't on one of the two guns.
Trotskygrad
бля

james@alienware wrote:

You can repair if you're in the passenger seat of the blackhawk and aren't on one of the two guns.
Dosen't seem to work for me, I tried that. Where are you pointing your repair tool at? (don't make this sexual plz)
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
I kinda spazzed about in the back of the blackhawk to find a sweet spot and repiring the roof (looking to the right) worked.

However the 3rd gadget unlock for engineer (not the rpg or carl gustav) blew our asses clean out of the air with no chance to repair which was a bit suprising.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Trotskygrad
бля

m3thod wrote:

I kinda spazzed about in the back of the blackhawk to find a sweet spot and repiring the roof (looking to the right) worked.

However the 3rd gadget unlock for engineer (not the rpg or carl gustav) blew our asses clean out of the air with no chance to repair which was a bit suprising.
Nice, I <3 the AT4, seems to be the most damaging. I tried the sides and the floor (the floor works for the PVT), but I didn't try the roof, ty.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6661
If you plant a tracer round on a chopper, it is pretty much dead after the dozen seeking rockets that would be fired soon after.
Trotskygrad
бля

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

If you plant a tracer round on a chopper, it is pretty much dead after the dozen seeking rockets that would be fired soon after.
Grawrrr. This thread is for damage taken from .50s and singular lucky rockets. If you've got a tracer, 2 guys going whrrr will not help.
Trotskygrad
бля
what about the Humvee/Vodnik? Anyone found the sweet spot for those?

Or the ATV/Jet ski for that matter.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Sweet spot for a jet ski? With rockets?? I'd say hitting it would do the job.
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

Jaekus wrote:

to repair it. read the thread pls thx.
Trotskygrad
бля

ruisleipa wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

to repair it. read the thread pls thx.
>.<

Repairing the tiny box dosen't work...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard