yeehi
+4|5170|England
I have managed to unlock some weapons and made my choices.  For some reason, I do not get to use the unlocked weapons on the server. I can see other people are using unlocked weapons, as I get them when I grab their kit. Why aren't I able to use mine?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6557|Mountains of NC

did you pay the finders fee ??
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5152
Weekends are slow to update.
yeehi
+4|5170|England
It isn't a new unlock for me. It has been unlocked for ages so I would have thought that lag in getting things current wouldn't be the problem.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6670|Disaster Free Zone
1. Were you playing SF?
Second tier unlocks can not be used in SF, but many are the standard guns for SAS or Seals.

2. A bug. Sometimes you lose your rank or your ability to use unlocked weapons. Change servers or disconnect and join again and it should fix itself.
yeehi
+4|5170|England
I am sorry, I didn't start the following thread you listed:

9. I'd Enjoy and Urban Map immensely!
Chou
+737|6780

yeehi wrote:

lol +1
CC-Marley
+407|6817
Why not use the Search button. We've covered all this over the last FIVE years...
Chou
+737|6780
So nobody is allowed to create a fresh thread anymore? c'mon now.
If he bumps a 2 year old thread, someone's gonna give him shit for that, it's always something.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5988|Vortex Ring State

Chou wrote:

So nobody is allowed to create a fresh thread anymore? c'mon now. If he bumps a 2 year old thread, someone's gonna give him shit for that, it's always something.
Yeah but,

#1: Make one thread bout all this stuff

#2: Check Wiki/UBAR
2juk
+12|5166

yeehi wrote:

You mine aswell have.

Last edited by 2juk (2010-03-15 06:07:13)

User007Gamer
???
+21|5971|Dubai, UAE
Dude, seriously. At least try and learn the game; if you can't, then use the wiki. That's how the rest of us did it, instead of making ten different threads on random questions. I'm sorry if my post sounds slightly offensive, but that's what you get for buying the game 5 years late and asking game veterans loads of basic stuff. We get a bit sick of it. I'm pretty sure this post speaks for the majority of us here at BF2S.

That said, I dread the day he discovers vehicles...
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5167|Sydney
Hey man, just read this entire article (and I mean the whole thing, every page). It'll answer a lot of your questions.

http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_1.html

And this is another oldie but a goodie. Read this whole site too.

http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/

Then, if you really have some questions, try the search feature first and make threads second.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard