HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6679|Germany
No problems so far, PB kicked me first but I got that solved with a manual update.
Played a round of that night map, runs pretty sweet.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

theDude5B wrote:

I cant even get connected to a server!
me neither... keep giving me some bs about can't connect, check internet connection.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

I had some pretty good rounds until the connection to EA got lost in space.
I love the Panama Canal map,it's perfect for sneaking up on people and stab them in the back.

Last edited by Negerkungen (2010-03-05 13:57:35)

Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Yea, had lots of fun rounds, then when I decided to finally quit because I was getting tired I notice that none of the points I got during those rounds got registered... yay... >.<
HellHead
+336|6679|Germany
Wow, this game is a total visual information overkill.
I have to take a break every 2-3 rounds to not suffer a epileptic seizure.

And I can confirm that Johan loves his new knife out of personal experience....
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

YEah I got a badge with HH:s name on it.
HellHead
+336|6679|Germany
Two bugs I encountered so far :
- Friend list is still fucked, I know Johan was online, even though he didn´t show up as such in the friendlist
- Last round I spawned with the medic kit and had some sort of trigger bug where my weapons wound fire on their
  own without pressing a button. Guess my squadmate in front of me was not pleased after I pumped a few couple
  of rounds in his back after I spawned...

Last edited by HellHead (2010-03-06 05:37:24)

FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6382|Belgium
We need to get Snake back here, but I think he will have bought it for the Xbox. Anyway, great game. I've had plenty of fun this afternoon. It does have a console feel to it, but nothing too bad.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Another bug is when you use the noobtube right down in the ground in front off someone the grenade just disappear.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
Just bought it.
Very unstable imo
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

I just got kicked from the server that Hellhead and Hallvard was on,and lost my connection to EA AGAIN!!!!!! Fucking pice off shit DICE/EA
And why run a server without HUD/minimap I don't get it...

Last edited by Negerkungen (2010-03-06 12:51:06)

Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Negerkungen wrote:

I just got kicked from the server that Hellhead and Hallvard was on
Superfly was there as well, but in wrong squad

but yea, got kicked as well... gonna take a small break and try to reconnect later.
HellHead
+336|6679|Germany
It´s called "hardcore mode" as far as I know.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

HellHead wrote:

It´s called "hardcore mode" as far as I know.
ah yes, correct... Hardcore, haven't played softcore yet so not sure what other differences there are. But I think guns do more damage
HellHead
+336|6679|Germany
That explains a lot...
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

Hallvard wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

I just got kicked from the server that Hellhead and Hallvard was on
Superfly was there as well, but in wrong squad

but yea, got kicked as well... gonna take a small break and try to reconnect later.
your squad was locked!

i saw HH but didn't know how to squad chat.  i also got kicked soon thereafter.

not going to be much fun for team play until they fix these issues.  not managed to play more than 30 minutes without disconnecting yet.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

I've been playing a lot today... Server went bananas when the Americans woke up, luckily I was already connected to EA server so could keep playing. But some clanies weren't as lucky... I played until my game randomly crashed on me while I was raping the enemy in a tank. And after that I just kept getting "unable to connect to EA server". Untill just a moment ago when I managed to connect to EA server (once at least...) but got kicked by punkbuster. Gonna wake up early tomorrow and play while the damned Americans as sleeping
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Hallvard wrote:

Gonna wake up early tomorrow and play while the damned Americans as sleeping
yeah!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

We need to get Snake back here, but I think he will have bought it for the Xbox. Anyway, great game. I've had plenty of fun this afternoon. It does have a console feel to it, but nothing too bad.
OH HAI THAR!

Yeah, um...Ive just moved to my own pad, been here for 3 weeks and just got the net up and running today

Still undecided whether to get this at all, and if I do...whether it be on the PC or Xbox, but seeing as Perfect Dark comes out on XBLA next week, Ill probably definitely be getting that. Watched the release video for BC on XBL earlier and it looks unbelievable....so that may sway me towards XBL rather than PC... *awaits sarcy comment from Mike*

I need a new mouse for this PC too...for some reason, a single left-click is double clicking and I cant drag Must be all that Great-Wall carnage we used to do
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
couldnt play yet. as the master server and game servers were told that i was installing on saturday evening they were all bugged and came back online when Hellhead and me started playing BF2
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Well Chris you could play now... get on xfire and join us
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

I'm really starting to dislike this game,now I get kicked by punkbuster and when I'm trying to update my pb files the new files are the same as the ones I already got. so now I can't play at all...GREAT!!! F U C K ! ! !
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Yeah I have had the PB kick a couple of times, but seems to only do it on some servers. Other servers, if and when you get connected, let you play. But then you either lose connection halfway through the game and have to rejoin, or the server crashes and everyone loses connection.

OR

EA Masters servers go down and you just cant play anymore... AGAIN

I have had some really enjoyable rounds today with Hallvard, HellHead, Neger and the BEER guys, but then it all stopped an hour ago and I cant get connected to a server now.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

The Doperwt is back. I need to get some friends in my list, so I can play .
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

EA ftw
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard