Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS
i think my internet doesn't like this game... i'm getting ridiculous lag and 600 ping when i finally manage to get on an aus server.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Volatile
+252|6702|Sextupling in Empire

Spark wrote:

i think my internet doesn't like this game... i'm getting ridiculous lag and 600 ping when i finally manage to get on an aus server.
Ya, something weird is going on. I'll join a server that shows as a ping of 30, but when I check the score card during the match it'll say something like 130.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6130

mtb0minime wrote:

Nate, you're pressing the wrong button (Although I've only played it for PC, so who knows). Primary fire is to toss the C4, alternate fire is to blow it up.
No, You're only equipped with 3 or 4, not sure. At one point I had surrounded the tank while I was running around it trying to detonate the explosives only to keep tossing out more. Also, I had the issue where I jump off the atv and it rams into the back of the tank, but the c4 I strapped to the atv is floating mid air where the atv had been. Almost like the atv kept going and the c4 was left behind just floating in mid air

Last edited by NateWiese (2010-03-05 21:31:28)

No/Yes
+14|5940|California, USA
I don't know if this has been answered before, but I want to use the M1 Garand in a game, and I do have it.  (Considering my rank 3 veteran status) but I just can't use it in game... Is this happening to anyone else?  How did you fix it?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS
Well, it tells me I have it "unlocked" but I'm not seeing how to use it if it is, so no help from me.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6640|can
The Garand is garbage bro. Don't bother.
baggs
+732|6202
My copy is sat at my parents house, i can't be arsed to go and get it.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

I like the bit how I put in "sydney" and it still gives me every server.

GG.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6544

No/Yes wrote:

I don't know if this has been answered before, but I want to use the M1 Garand in a game, and I do have it.  (Considering my rank 3 veteran status) but I just can't use it in game... Is this happening to anyone else?  How did you fix it?
It's glitched. I have the garand and body armor, but can't use slugs or mag ammo. There is no fix as far as I know, it needs a patch.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6410|Belgium

Special_Op wrote:

I can't connect to any server. Either it's "The Server is full", "Can't connect to server" or the small loading box just disappears.
Does anyone have similar problems?
Yes, I have the exact same problem. I didn't buy the game to play fucking SP. Where's my MP damnit?!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

No/Yes wrote:

It's glitched. I have the garand and body armor, but can't use slugs or mag ammo. There is no fix as far as I know, it needs a patch.
Same for me, only pre-order unlocks that worked for me were 1911, Thompson & Vehicle Seconary Weapon
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FloppY_
­

Spark wrote:

Aus could be Austria aswell tbh
jmsprovan
+18|5810|Alba
Its strange, I haven't had a single problem with multiplayer yet.
FloppY_
­

jmsprovan wrote:

Have you played it? lol
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6437|somewhere other then here

Poseidon wrote:

Went 10-12 in my third or fourth round. Not bad considering I hadn't played BFBC1 online since July '08 and haven't played an online shooter since then really.
you joined my game when i was playing with some friends. i just said spawned and i saw you whoring it up in the uav <3
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

voodoosniper7 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Went 10-12 in my third or fourth round. Not bad considering I hadn't played BFBC1 online since July '08 and haven't played an online shooter since then really.
you joined my game when i was playing with some friends. i just said spawned and i saw you whoring it up in the uav <3
The UAV fucking blows. I got maybe 5 kills total in it.

I miss artillery.
jmsprovan
+18|5810|Alba

FloppY_ wrote:

jmsprovan wrote:

Have you played it? lol
Yeah, I've played about 10 games over 3-4 servers and didn't have any problems.
FloppY_
­

jmsprovan wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

jmsprovan wrote:

Have you played it? lol
Yeah, I've played about 10 games over 3-4 servers and didn't have any problems.
I get problems with 9/10 servers... Usually takes me at least 15 minutes to get into a game, 30 minutes to find a working one worth playing...

Then I can get 30mins -> 1hour of play before it crashes / disconnects x_x
Kez
+778|5701|London, UK

Bevo wrote:

Kez wrote:

Battlefield Veterans sucks dick, it's not letting me put down BC2 just as it didn't do it for 1943
Go to battlefield heroes.

Create account.

Go to veteran.battlefield.com

add battlefield heroes account

???

profit!
yes because putting in battlefield heroes colours in my bad company 2 picture

and i did battlefield heroes when it came out way back..
Kez
+778|5701|London, UK
medic is awesome btw
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke
I cant login this is gay...
No/Yes
+14|5940|California, USA

FloppY_ wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

No/Yes wrote:

Same for me, only pre-order unlocks that worked for me were 1911, Thompson & Vehicle Seconary Weapon
Believe it or not I have used the Garand in the game, I think it was in an unranked server.  So I think an unranked server is the only way to access your special goodies.
Volatile
+252|6702|Sextupling in Empire

No/Yes wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Believe it or not I have used the Garand in the game, I think it was in an unranked server.  So I think an unranked server is the only way to access your special goodies.
There are unranked servers?

I'm able to use everything in ranked servers(and yes, i have everything unlocked).

Edit:

This game ranks up a little too quickly. I'm around rank 25 already and don't expect it to take more than a couple more weeks to hit 50.

Last edited by Volatile (2010-03-06 12:03:52)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6473|Foothills of S. Carolina

I can use my thompson, 1911 and vehicle secondary device in ranked. Have yet to use the Garand, though supposedly it is unlocked.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

Poseidon wrote:

voodoosniper7 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

The UAV fucking blows. I got maybe 5 kills total in it.

I miss artillery.
Unlock the mortar in the recon kit. It will give you your fix, trust me
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard