ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

Miggle wrote:

yes, that still makes sense.

Say japs are 1, chinks are 2, vietnamese are 3, and koreans are 4.

1 + 2 = 3
japs + chinks = vietnamese

1+ 3 = 4
japs + vietnamese = koreans
say war man is 1 and miggle is 2.

1+2=racist arseholes

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-02-18 23:58:01)

ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

FloppY_ wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Battlefield: Hundred Years War anyone?

lol
More like:
http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/27377/WinterWar.png

It would be like Zombie mod tbh
been done in mods several times. keep up!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
yall niggaz r sum racist crackaz
Timelord_
+25|6507
To get this back on topic, how about this release trailer

Trailer
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
The trailer is also in the first link...

I didn't even see anything new in that link besides "light, medium, heavy and super heavy tanks, tank destroyers, self-propelled howitzers and rocket artillery" and "30-player teams"
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

Ty wrote:

World... of Tanks?

Really marketing department I am dissapointed in you. Surely you could have come up with anything better than "World of Tanks". Jezus, how about "Tankworld"?
Been done. http://www.tankworld.com.au/

Interesting concept but I think the gameplay is a little lacking.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Cheez wrote:

Ty wrote:

World... of Tanks?

Really marketing department I am dissapointed in you. Surely you could have come up with anything better than "World of Tanks". Jezus, how about "Tankworld"?

Very funny giving a link that isn't about armored war tanks.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Fink
+1|5150
I've heard there's a CBT going on in russia...
Fink
+1|5150
German tanks tree as available at the official website http://worldoftanks.com/gallery/art/1
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

Oh shit they have the Maus
War Man
I hope they have the Pershing. That thing kicked Panther and Tiger ass
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6565|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

War Man wrote:

Pershing wasn't widely used. in the few engagements it was in it did knock out Panthers and Tigers, but it also got itself knocked out a few times as well. The 11:1 KD of the Tiger surpasses it.
War Man

seymorebutts443 wrote:

War Man wrote:

Pershing wasn't widely used. in the few engagements it was in it did knock out Panthers and Tigers, but it also got itself knocked out a few times as well. The 11:1 KD of the Tiger surpasses it.
The Pershing was used more than the Maus
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

War Man wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

War Man wrote:

Your point? if you use that reasoning then the final US tank should be the Super Pershing.
War Man

seymorebutts443 wrote:

War Man wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Your point? if you use that reasoning then the final US tank should be the Super Pershing.
Wouldn't hurt I guess. Adds more to the US other than the Sherman; some m2's and m3's; m10; Priest; and a couple other vehicles I can't remember.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

War Man wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

War Man wrote:

Wouldn't hurt I guess. Adds more to the US other than the Sherman; some m2's and m3's; m10; Priest; and a couple other vehicles I can't remember.
US its going to be the M5 stuart, M24 Chaffee, M22 Locust, M4, M10, M18, M36, M8, T17, and the M26.
Brits will probably look similar with the shermans, with the exception of the firefly. They will have the Cruiser MKIII and up series, the Cromwell and its varients, the Churchill, Valentine, Matilda, and the Centurion as their final one.
Russia will be most interesting, espically with the KV-2, that thing would blow a tiger turret clean off with just an HE shell. Plus the KV-2 and it's brother the KV-1 were fielded in 1939+. The latter has a fantastic history behind it.
War Man

seymorebutts443 wrote:

War Man wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

US its going to be the M5 stuart, M24 Chaffee, M22 Locust, M4, M10, M18, M36, M8, T17, and the M26.
Brits will probably look similar with the shermans, with the exception of the firefly. They will have the Cruiser MKIII and up series, the Cromwell and its varients, the Churchill, Valentine, Matilda, and the Centurion as their final one.
Russia will be most interesting, espically with the KV-2, that thing would blow a tiger turret clean off with just an HE shell. Plus the KV-2 and it's brother the KV-1 were fielded in 1939+. The latter has a fantastic history behind it.
They said they will have American, German, and Russian tanks only.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

War Man wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

War Man wrote:

That's bullshit, UK had some of the most interesting and badass tanks of the war. I would rather be rolling around in a Cromwell or a Churchill than a Sherman.
War Man

seymorebutts443 wrote:

War Man wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

That's bullshit, UK had some of the most interesting and badass tanks of the war. I would rather be rolling around in a Cromwell or a Churchill than a Sherman.
That's what it says, read it for yourself.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6323|Troy, New York
Could be because Britains late war tanks were mainly Infantry support tanks (Firefly Excluded). Also the Valentine, Matilda, etc were all early war tanks.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

War Man wrote:

Cheez wrote:

Ty wrote:

World... of Tanks?

Very funny giving a link that isn't about armored war tanks.
Well done War Man. Have a cookie.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

It does look interesting, certainly will try this when it comes out. Will it be good? Haven't got a clue, but it's got me interested.
Fink
+1|5150
And here comes the Soviet tank tree http://worldoftanks.com/media/gallery/default/soviet_tree.jpg
Fink
+1|5150
Gameplay video here: http://www.worldoftanks.com/gallery/video/1
War Man
American tanks
https://www.worldoftanks.com/media/gallery/default/american_tree.jpg

http://www.worldoftanks.com/media/galle … n_tree.jpg

Last edited by War Man (2010-04-17 08:12:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard