bennisboy
+829|6651|Poundland

_j5689_ wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

nope no HDMI
You can't get one of those cables that goes from VGA to Component?
my TV has a VGA input anyway, that's not the problem, I was just saying I would need a massively long cable to connect to my TV and play with any degree of comfort
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD

bennisboy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

nope no HDMI
You can't get one of those cables that goes from VGA to Component?
my TV has a VGA input anyway, that's not the problem, I was just saying I would need a massively long cable to connect to my TV and play with any degree of comfort
I still don't see that as a reason to inconvenience yourself unless you're flat broke, lol.  Then again I cba to look at the prices of long VGA cables, but I assume length won't affect the price too adversely unless companies have been allowed to play that kind of bullshit with pricing.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6848|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Aight, so I played this game through, and I must say it was a decent game, on par with the first one IMO.

I never ever used the machinegun by the way, it's just useless compared to the epic rivet gun. Shotgun was useless too, except for one shotting with the slug. Spear gun was awesome with the third upgrade, it took down the Alphas near the end in two shots.

I also find it funny that the only big daddies that pose a threat are those early on in the game with the rivet guns. You can just throw back Rumbler's rockets with telekinetism and Bouncer never has a chance to get close to you if you maneuver properly. This game was quite easier than the first one, the only enemy that was actually hard to take down were the Big Sisters.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I loved the part where you played as the little sister, seeing rapture through her eyes, and then it would flash into reality and back
bennisboy
+829|6651|Poundland

Sydney wrote:

Aight, so I played this game through, and I must say it was a decent game, on par with the first one IMO.

I never ever used the machinegun by the way, it's just useless compared to the epic rivet gun. Shotgun was useless too, except for one shotting with the slug. Spear gun was awesome with the third upgrade, it took down the Alphas near the end in two shots.

I also find it funny that the only big daddies that pose a threat are those early on in the game with the rivet guns. You can just throw back Rumbler's rockets with telekinetism and Bouncer never has a chance to get close to you if you maneuver properly. This game was quite easier than the first one, the only enemy that was actually hard to take down were the Big Sisters.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I loved the part where you played as the little sister, seeing rapture through her eyes, and then it would flash into reality and back
Machine gun is awesome with a couple of upgrades
Timelord_
+25|6542
If anyone cares, there will be a patch tomorrow that will enable native widescreen.

Fix that noise
Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6555|775

I expected the Big Sisters to be a little tougher. For my next trick, I'll try the game as a bad guy (i.e. Harvesting the Little Sisters). Overall, this game seemed a bit easier and shorter than it's predecessor.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6465|UK

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

I expected the Big Sisters to be a little tougher. For my next trick, I'll try the game as a bad guy (i.e. Harvesting the Little Sisters). Overall, this game seemed a bit easier and shorter than it's predecessor.
The original is pretty short, seems like I might pass this up for ME2. Fucking putting multiplayer in was pointless if they were going to make the story short.
Guardian_Ekim
+51|6555|775

Don't get me wrong, it's still an awesome game. I don't really like the multi-player at all. I have a decent connection but I'm so not a fan of Windows LIVE's match-making system. Also, by "shorter," the game still took me roughly 18 hours to beat, but the story seems a bit shorter than the original.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

i love this game!
bennisboy
+829|6651|Poundland
shutup gooners
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

just finished the game!!!!! xDD
Guardian_Ekim
+51|6555|775

Gooners wrote:

just finished the game!!!!! xDD
The good way or the bad way?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5514|America
Spear gun is sex amirite?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6747|FUCK UBISOFT

Blade4509 wrote:

no.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
bennisboy
+829|6651|Poundland

Blade4509 wrote:

youarerite