11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
what the fuck was arsenal doing?  ugh
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
porto scored two lolfuck goals, honestly.. wow

They're still going to get beaten badly at the emirates, can't see Arsenal not smashing them at home in the next leg

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-02-17 13:51:48)

11 Bravo
Banned
ya well they need to pull their heads out first.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
that quick free kick is nothing new to arsenal, henry did something similar awhile ago:

Mekstizzle
WALKER
lol youboob comments are quick

What goes around comes around then!!!
Nice to see Wenger complaining about Porto's goal tonight. F***ing hypocrite!!
11 Bravo
Banned
ill cut you mek.

so for the next game today.. munich or fiorentina (sp)?
Mekstizzle
WALKER

11 Bravo wrote:

ill cut you mek.

It's already happened, it was going on the same time as the arsenal one. Munich won 2-1

if I just ruined it for you... well....
11 Bravo
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ill cut you mek.

It's already happened, it was going on the same time as the arsenal one. Munich won 2-1

if I just ruined it for you... well....
you cunt
Mekstizzle
WALKER
how was I supposed to know that's how they do it over there in the states
11 Bravo
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

how was I supposed to know that's how they do it over there in the states
well gee would my post have been worded that way if it wasnt? 
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
Was that really a backpass? The keeper controlled with his foot before picking it up..
Timelord_
+25|6507
Sure looked like a backpass to me.  The look on the keepers face was priceless.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

of fucking course it was a backpass
fabianski (i was about to type almunia seeing as he's been fucking up sooooo much lately) should have cleared the ball, Campbell was 100% right to pass the ball back.

And the first goal i heard was an own goal, by fabianski, can anyone confirm?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
They gave the goal to Varela. Ref was a disgrace. He interfered with play by obstructing Campbell getting at the ball. Fabianski is a joke.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2010-02-17 15:19:04)

11 Bravo
Banned

Gooners wrote:

of fucking course it was a backpass
fabianski (i was about to type almunia seeing as he's been fucking up sooooo much lately) should have cleared the ball, Campbell was 100% right to pass the ball back.

And the first goal i heard was an own goal, by fabianski, can anyone confirm?
youre a backpass

but the ref was wrong.  peroid.
11 Bravo
Banned
hmmm i didnt see cams post.  but, he is correct.  fucker dropped the ball down and basically blocked campbell.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

we haven't had a solid goalkeeper since Lehman. without one no wonder our defence is always so nervy mannone, fabianski, almunia are all garbage, we need to get a solid goalkeeper
11 Bravo
Banned
holy fuck that red card in the munich game was shit.  shit refs today imo.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

yeah i saw that, unnecessary
Mekstizzle
WALKER
oh shit makoun's goal against madrid last night was sick
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6658|"The Empire"

11 Bravo wrote:

holy fuck that red card in the munich game was shit.  shit refs today imo.
Correct, the same ref as the Chelsea v Barca game in the semis last year did the Munich game, same ref same disgraceful outcome.

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb27/Mazerali62/ovrebo_tom_v2.jpg

Not fit to ref CL games.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

CameronPoe wrote:

They gave the goal to Varela. Ref was a disgrace. He interfered with play by obstructing Campbell getting at the ball. Fabianski is a joke.
The ref sprinted into the box to intervene, failed to adequately signal the fact that he had given an indirect-free kick, demanded the ball from Fabianski so as he could give it straight to the Porto player for the quick free quick, obstructed Campbell from getting in the way to defend, and didn't play to the whistle. The man is a fucking ass clown who shouldn't be allowed to ref kiddies' 5-a-side. How this man can still go the world cup after the Henry handball and tonight's performance is beyond me.

PS: Fabianski is a fucking disgrace (and so is Almunia). Wenger needs to pull his finger out and buy Neuer, Lloris, Sorenson, Harte, or someone of that calibre.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

Gooners wrote:

we haven't had a solid goalkeeper since Lehman. without one no wonder our defence is always so nervy mannone, fabianski, almunia are all garbage, we need to get a solid goalkeeper
I didn't even rate Lehman (though he's better than the goons we have now), I'd argue we have to go back as far as Seaman.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
what players do, if you watch sometimes, is they stand right infront of the ball when a free kick is awarded, this makes it so the ref can't allow the free kick because the defending player is too close to the ball, so they can't even take it quick, and it gives time for the wall to be formed and the goalie to sort things out

that's what someone in arsenal should have done, especially because it's an indirect kick in the box, they should have surrounded the ball properly and argued until they could sort out the defence

also whoever gave the ball back to the ref so quickly was also making mistakes, you don't do shit like that in those situations

the ref was abit of a dick, abit, but arsenal didn't deal with the situation properly at all

but at the end of the day I don't know what fabianski was doing
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Braddock wrote:

Gooners wrote:

I didn't even rate Lehman (though he's better than the goons we have now), I'd argue we have to go back as far as Seaman.
Lehman was a good goalkeeper, he was a bit of a character though lol.

@ Mek: yeah, we were unorganized, but it all came down to fabianski, wtf was he doing ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard