blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
A group of Muslim scholars says it supports airline safety, but it is “deeply concerned” about the use of airport scanners that show nude images of the human body.

“The Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA) emphasizes that a general and public use of such scanners is against the teachings of Islam, natural law and all religions and cultures that stand for decency and modesty,” the group said in a Feb. 10 statement posted at Islam Online.

“It is a violation of clear Islamic teachings that men or women be seen naked by other men and women,” FCNA explained. The group noted that Islam emphasizes modesty, considering it part of the faith. “The Qur’an has commanded the believers, both men and women, to cover their private parts” and to be modest in their dress.

FCNA is asking for changes in scanner software so the machines will produce only body outlines. In the meantime, the group says Muslim travelers should choose pat-down searches over scanner images – in cases where searches are necessary.

source

Hmm so should they get special treatment just because of heir religion ... or should they just go through those scanner like regular people and not complain? also didnt they install those scanner because the planes were being blown up or were about to be blown up in first place....
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
The scanners were put in place specifically to nab muslim terrorists so... they can go fly a kite.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Or if they really feel bad about it, then they don't have to use airports or take the plane.

I mean, you suit your lifestyle around the situation. There are alot of things wrong with these body scanners, and it's a very knee jerk reaction to that Nigerian guy doing what he did. And the terrorists are absolutely cracking themselves over what we're doing, but at the end of the day, if you really really hate it, then just don't use airports anymore.

Nobody is forcing them to use airports and go through the body scanners.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
ofcourse mek would chime in
Tu Stultus Es
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

we're going to do a random search :

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/randomsearch1.jpg

and

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/randomsearch2.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6141|New Austin, Not
First Dude is a Sikh.
Just saying.

Wouldn't mind the chick
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6666|NJ
Yeah seriously if it's that big of a deal then don't use the plane.

Natural law?? Isn't flying breaking the natural law?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
fuck. off. haji.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

11 Bravo wrote:

fuck. off. haji.
I heard that they are being called "boogers" now.

Can anyone confirm?
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

fuck. off. haji.
hmm haji live in iraq not america...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
yeah regarding the hot chick they may place some substance into her purse and be like "ah we need to interrogate u a little more" or "could you please step aside"  scare her off and make her do a nude strip search or thats wut they did to some black woman who was coming from Jamaica but Im saying the same thing can be done if two agents are guys and if they see some hot chick approaching and who knows wut else....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

blademaster wrote:

yeah regarding the hot chick they may place some substance into her purse and be like "ah we need to interrogate u a little more" or "could you please step aside"  scare her off and make her do a nude strip search or thats wut they did to some black woman who was coming from Jamaica but Im saying the same thing can be done if two agents are guys and if they see some hot chick approaching and who knows wut else....
lol

If SEREMAKER was in charge of homeland security, terrorists would switch to refuse-to-search fat chicks for their dastardly deeds

but SERE still is one step ahead of them, cos he'd just ban fat chicks from airports in the first place
11 Bravo
Banned

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

fuck. off. haji.
wow you are stupid
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

fuck. off. haji.
wow you are stupid
ya just call me stupid since you're proven wrong idiot.
11 Bravo
Banned

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

wow you are stupid
lol.....lol
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

wow you are stupid
/facedesk

also, if they don't like it... DON'T FLY

people shouldn't get special treatment due to whatever invisible man they bow down to

Last edited by krazed (2010-02-12 13:59:29)

androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

wow you are stupid
lol.....lol
hmm good response.

further backs up the fact that you were proven wrong.

haji = iraqi = iraq not america.

the terrorists that have attacked america etc, are al qaeda.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

If anyone wants to peek at my junk to keep me alive, have a ball. Pun intended.

The screeners never even see their faces.

People also complain about profiling and pat downs. The real solution here is to cross your fingers.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
lol...DST?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
rdx-fx
+955|6561
Since airline travel is a convenience and not a right, and airline safety measures are offensive to your religious preferences..

Take a damn boat instead.

Until Islam goes back to a more moderate interpretation of their Quaran, I'm thinking the simple act of TWI (Travelling While Islamic) should be enough to warrant additional security screening.
If the shoe-bomb fits...  or the explosive underwear.. or 9/11 hijacker..

No, being Islamic doesn't get you a pass on the body scanners - it gets you put at the front of the line to go through said body scanner.
Don't like it?  Then tell your 'brothers' to stop attacking civilians in their 'holy' war.
Saying "oh, that's horrible" to the cameras, while snickering in your sleeve everytime a westerner dies in a jihadi attack, just isn't enough anymore.
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

rdx-fx wrote:

Since airline travel is a convenience and not a right, and airline safety measures are offensive to your religious preferences..

Until Islam goes back to a more moderate interpretation of their Quaran, I'm thinking the simple act of TWI (Travelling While Islamic) should be enough to warrant additional security screening.

No, being Islamic doesn't get you a pass on the body scanners - it gets you put at the front of the line to go through said body scanner.
Don't like it?  Then tell your 'brothers' to stop attacking civilians in their 'holy' war.
Saying "oh, that's horrible" to the cameras, while snickering in your sleeve everytime a westerner dies in a jihadi attack, just isn't enough anymore.
most muslims are peaceful.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Mekstizzle wrote:

Or if they really feel bad about it, then they don't have to use airports or take the plane.
Or they can do what others who don't want to be scanned do, and have a full body pat down.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

rdx-fx wrote:

someone's been reading from the book of lowing.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

m3thod wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

someone's been reading from the book of lowing.
i know some muslims irl and they are more peaceful than most christians.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard