.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone

Negerkungen wrote:

Honestly,I'm not even sure that I'm gonna buy the game.
well I already paid for it via PayPal so...
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

By and large my priority for getting BC2 was the SP, same as for the original. No worries on requirements for me either

By the way, and on a totally unrelated note, went to see Avatar in 3D on Wednesday, twas awsm.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6707|Germany
Soooo... just coming back from about 7 hours of BFBC2 and I have to say it´s not bad at all.
-The lag issues settled mostly
-sound is awesome
-accurate hitboxes
-well balanced gameplay, weapons and so forth
- and I love that destructible evironment
but as always the most fun came from the teamplay again.
Thanks guys, great as always !

Last edited by HellHead (2010-01-29 18:28:40)

Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

HellHead wrote:

Soooo... just coming back from about 7 hours of BFBC2
pretty much exactly 7 hours
you connected to ts server 20:30, you left 03:30
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6779

how did you guys manage to get on the same server?  the friend option is still not working for me.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6740|Topside

I guess they used TS.
does anyone know how to spot an enemy??It sucks when you see a bunch of enemies an you can't spot them.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

How do I knife?

*srs guys
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6740|Topside

AussieReaper wrote:

How do I knife?

*srs guys
Use the melee button.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

lol it's middle mouse. No wonder I couldn't find it.

Now set as "v".

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
.Sup
be nice

AussieReaper wrote:

lol it's middle mouse. No wonder I couldn't find it.

Now set as "v".

I didn't even check out the controls and just pressed middle mouse button for knife because i set it the same way in cod.
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

oh lol, I followed a tip a guy gave me and manually changed directx to 9, now the game runs very smooth, but there are no textures and I can see trough walls
.Sup
be nice

Hallvard wrote:

oh lol, I followed a tip a guy gave me and manually changed directx to 9, now the game runs very smooth, but there are no textures and I can see trough walls
works fine for me with the above DX9 fix
HellHead
+336|6707|Germany

Negerkungen wrote:

I guess they used TS.
does anyone know how to spot an enemy??It sucks when you see a bunch of enemies an you can't spot them.
Q is the answer my friend. Just look in the direction of an enemy soldier, vehicle and press Q.
Same when you need ammo, health. Just look at a medic, ammo guy, press Q.

I really miss the the comm rose, though...

superfly_cox wrote:

how did you guys manage to get on the same server?  the friend option is still not working for me.
Yeah, we just did it over TS. It was a pain in the ass, but with a little patience we mostly all managed to join the same server.
Hopefully they will implement the friends feature in the beta later.

Last edited by HellHead (2010-01-30 04:06:14)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6740|Topside

I took a look at the leaderboard, and the #1 fellow has 500000 points after 21h of gaming...
HellHead
+336|6707|Germany
If he keeps that up for like another 1000 hours he will end up with around 23 million points.
Now isn´t that something to brag about...

By the way, where have you been last night Johan ?

Last edited by HellHead (2010-01-30 07:23:56)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6740|Topside

I got drunk(as usual) played a couple of rounds when I got home and then crashed.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6740|Topside

Any gaming tonight??
HellHead
+336|6707|Germany
Chris and I just talked, maybe we will do a few rounds later tonight. But probably not before 24:00.
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

hmm... seems like I might be taking a long break from fps games
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

Thanks to Docta finally played Beta, now its time to sleep...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
Q is the answer my friend. Just look in the direction of an enemy soldier, vehicle and press Q.
Same when you need ammo, health. Just look at a medic, ammo guy, press Q.

It wasn't very clear when spotting enemies cause there is no feedback apart from the mini Map. I was expected "Enemy spotted" voice-over. Also when asking for ammo or health, the voice-over is VERY quiet so can barely be heard.

HellHead wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Yeah, we just did it over TS. It was a pain in the ass, but with a little patience we mostly all managed to join the same server.
Hopefully they will implement the friends feature in the beta later.
My friends list started working yesterday while Superfly was online and I had already been in a game. Had him, Hellhead, Varegg and another friend on my list and was able to join Superfly though the list. Unfortunately the game crashed and my friends list was cleared again!

I think people really need to realise that this game can not be compared to BF2. It isn't the same sort of game. Yeah sure it is very similar, but not the same. I don't think you can even compare this to MW2 really as it is outdoor big map game play with vehicles, and squads. MW2 is smaller, close combat fighting.

I am really enjoying the game. Bit bored of the map now but hey it is only beta. As HellHead said I think the balance is pretty good in the game. No weapon is more over powered than the other and vehicles do not dominate the round because of the options to take them out. I thought that initially the vehicles were a bit too powerfull, but once you unlock the mines you can defend the bases easier. Although I do think that they need an Anti Air rocket unlock for the Engineer as the Blackhawk is quiet hard to take down at times. It seems as though the Blackhawk spawns a lot faster than the Anti Air vehicle, so if there is a good pilot in it, they can pretty much dominate the last section of that map.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6740|Topside

So you actually got the friends list to work Tim?interesting then I'm gonna try it again.
*maybe it's been working all along but no one wants to be on my list...*
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

'ey, haven't seen you guys in a while
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748

Negerkungen wrote:

So you actually got the friends list to work Tim?interesting then I'm gonna try it again.
*maybe it's been working all along but no one wants to be on my list...*
Yeah only for a very short time though. Superfly was talking over TS saying that I had appeared on his then vanished. So I exited the round I was playing and then strangely enough he was on my list. Not long after I looked at the list again and had 4 people on it. Two of those were were definitely on-line cause I was talking to them, so maybe they need to be on-line for them to appear.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6740|Topside

Yeah that would explain things,but when I got a buddyinvite from Tony I couldn't do anything with it,I clicked it and it disappeared.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard