InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6614|Cumberland, MD, USA
Seeing the airsoft thread I feel it's in the better interest of fairness if the paintballers around here have a thread of their own. This is it.

So if you play and like paintball more than airsoft post up and let the world know who you are! What marker do you have? How often do you play? Got any pics?

I'll tell what marker I have and such later.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6603|USA
Paintball is 1337, WAY more fun than airsoft. i have a shit gun. Spyder Xtra, but i play whenever i get a chance. The gun dont matta, as long as u have fast fingers is what counts. Airsoft Guns= weak. No pics.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

i do both, both are fun. my current baby is a Hybrid Shocker. got it used for about 800, its super sexy, and fast as hell
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
really been wanting to go paint balling cause i think that i would be pretty good at it. But never had the chance to go.

need to try and arrange something cause it always looks bloody fun!
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
I'm not a fan of Shockers with the exception of the Dark, Hybrid, and the Legion. I'm more of a Timmy guy. *hint hint*

It is very fun. If anyone has never tried it I suggest that you at least try it once. It's an experience you'll never forget.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-04-17 14:46:08)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

I play Paintball whenever I can which isn't very often. I'm not in a team or anything. It's bloody hard to organise a group of my mates big enough to play it. Last time I got about thirty people but the week before it happened about 20 dropped out so I had to cancel.

My Dad also insists on coming every time. He's bloody vicious.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
I've been paintballing a few times.  I absolutely love it.  I don't own anything, I just rent (I don't go often enough to buy my own gear), but the places I go give you good renting guns.  I used the Spider Semi-autos the last time I went...really accurate and didn't encounter any jamming problems even after a full day of play.

The range we were at had the muzzle speed enforced to 270, but some asshole came to the field with an automatic that shot at about 430...two of my friends were almost seriously injured before both teams turned and hosed the guy and he was permanently banned from the field.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

0_o, I never knew that RL was like a server

Nah Just kidding

I wanna go too, but Im not old enough yet, so for now its just skirmish.....wait a second! I havent been to skirmish either, man thats sad.. all Ive got is the big ripoff, lazerforce (Its spelt like that, I swear!) with all the friggin little shits running round, sitting there giving emselfs carpal by pressing the trigger at you, waiting for you to respawn, sometimes you give them a little hint to fuck off by kicking em in the chest

ahh, good times
MrPredictable
+14|6657
Paintball junkie here, I own a Tippmann A5, thats all tricked out, a spyder rodeo and a pump traccer. Its a great time, i would suggest trying it atleast once. What kinda pball you guys play im mainly a woodsballer.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6555|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
I like paintball way more than airsoft because it's never disputed if you ever get hit (Big ass splotch of paint?) as opposed to airsoft which is played with little plastic bb's

I own a Smart Parts Impulse w/ no eye:( and a max flo 4500 (Sweet as hell), my loader is an Evo II "Egg"

I don't play all that often, although I do have a lot of $ invested in my marker...
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6640|Everett, WA, US
There is a paintball team that plays around Las Vegas, Nevada, who also have a BF2 server.  We need more guys with Euro Forces in there (on the West coast.  We usually kick if there is more than one guy with over 200).

http://www.702recon.net/
http://www.702recon.com/
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
yeap i play paintball, tournaments now
i shot a black infamous timmy with some blue accents, also in my gear bag i have a pretty good old DM3 with a Hyper 2 and CP trigger.
Reaper2325
+2|6693|New Hartford, New York
I love playing pball in the  woods.

My markers are:

Spyder Shutter

J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel
Bob Long Intimidator VA & LPC
ACI Sub-Zero 4 Stage X-Chamber
Spudnuk'l LP Bolt
32 Degrees Magna port Valve and Pin
Dark Horizon Titanium Striker
DYE Double Trigger Grip Frame w/ Sticky Grips (Not In Pic. Took off the 32 Degrees E-grip)
Check-it Parts Tuc-Tite Drop Foward
Kingman USA Regulator w/Gauge
https://users.adelphia.net/~rlovrin1/spyderea/shutter.jpg

Zeus G2
Verticle Hopper Adaptor
Delrin Bolt
Zeus Bottomline Adaptor w/Regulator

Air System For Both Markers
(1) PMI Pure Energy N2 Tank 68ci 3,000 PSI
(2) PMI Pure Energy CO2 12oz Tank
Kingman Java Filling Station
Aluminum 80 cu.ft. SCUBA Tank
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
u sure u want a drop on that, and you could remove the back part, forgot what it was called
wachtler83
+22|6556|Columbus,Ohio
got an tippman a5 flatline barrel low pressure system and run air and fully auto with response trigger willpost a pic soon. best for paintballing in the woods in my experience, but i have never played speed ball and only played at splatterpark once not that fun they wouldnt let me play on auto. if anybody lives in ohio and wants to paintball send an email to [email protected]. dont flame because i dont have thousands to spend on angels or autocockers
Mike_J
+68|6639

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

It's an experience you'll never forget.
What, with the bruises the size of watermelons on your ass . Australia doesn't really have like a paintballing 'community'. There are several places across my state that we can play at, but we don't have competitions, etc. I don't think we can even buy our own Paintball guns. I'm going to try it one day, my mates dad did, and he came back with massive bruises, like everywhere. He said to bring like pillows and duct tape .
man i don't get how people get bruises like that.  i play a couple of times a month down in some of the Army Corp of Engineer's property with a bunch of friends and there's always at least one guy that gets massive welts.  i always think that's cause' someone is shooting hot...or that person getting shot is getting hit from like 5 feet away.  there was this one guy with us that got hit in the dead center of his head right between the eyes without a mask on from about 20 feet away.  a few days later when i saw him again it looked like he had a fist sticking out of his face.  was really ugly.  i'm just lucky enough not to bruise too easily.  have had a couple that break the skin a bit and bleed, but still no welts.

i've never played airsoft though.  seems a bit more dangerous than paintballing.  anyway, i have an old spyder shutter and an avalon commando 2 (some generic thing, like it better than my spyder though ).  one of these days i'm gonna buy a replica M4 from Ariakon.  seen those things?  man they're pretty neat.
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA

stryyker wrote:

i do both, both are fun. my current baby is a Hybrid Shocker. got it used for about 800, its super sexy, and fast as hell
my friend just sold a rare Dark Shocker i think for 1000, had some pretty nice ups. 
Also ive never really got to shot a shocker before, i hear they handle like Matrixes
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
The old Matrices like the DM3's are the shit. Fast, efficent, quiet; everything but light. They're a brick.

I don't get welts, just bleed when I get bunkered. Thank you for bunkering me thrice shooting 320. Jerk...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Maj.Do wrote:

stryyker wrote:

my friend just sold a rare Dark Shocker i think for 1000, had some pretty nice ups. 
Also ive never really got to shot a shocker before, i hear they handle like Matrixes
the hybrid handles like a freestyle, light n fast
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.

stryyker wrote:

Ironic, but I've never held a Freestyle that worked. I've held a few, but all had problems. One leaked straight from the box, straight from the box and it had to be sent back to ICD to get fixed. We couldn't figure out why it was leaking. One had a burnt up board (But that was the owners fault. Do NOT set a paper clip on your boards boys and girls.). I'd still never get one.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

InviSniper wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Ironic, but I've never held a Freestyle that worked. I've held a few, but all had problems. One leaked straight from the box, straight from the box and it had to be sent back to ICD to get fixed. We couldn't figure out why it was leaking. One had a burnt up board (But that was the owners fault. Do NOT set a paper clip on your boards boys and girls.). I'd still never get one.
lol, i just use my friends when im too lazy to buy air
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
freestyles, : ( dont like em because i had bad experiences with them.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
-Spyder Imagine (Green) http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews7700.html
-20oz Tank (CO2) (Black)
-Empire Twister Barrel (16 Inch, Black)
-Plastic hopper (Black)
-I have 4 pods and a belt (Black)
-Each pod holds 100 paintballs (Black)
UPGRADES:
-Anti-Chop Bolt
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
You guys going for the Speed Guns which is really cool, I do like the Spiders, but I also like the Tippmans Custom. Found out by the bruises, it doesn't matter the gun, it matters who is shooting it! Alot of the PB arena where I live got owned by a cheap ass Wal-Mart Special!!
Judg0r
+1|6639
I played pb long time till 2k2 in a former german team (shamrock). I paused now for 3 years, but atm Im about planning my comeback in the tournament circuit. I played lots of tournaments (also reffed a lot) in germany and also some events of the millenium series. I had serveral markers from a kapp cocker to an angel lcd back to a sonic cocker...this weekend I´ll check a new gun for me...a karnivor e2. Cocker is my favourite gun cause of its precision and nowadays all markers are equiped with e-grips, so the bps is much more then in the past, but also the handling is much more easier.
my lady is now also playing pb in a female team, cause I infected her with the coolest sport ever.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard