The only 1 I can think off at the moment is:

"Its to cold to snow!"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5507|London, England

SEREVENT wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

It has to get worse before it gets better, if anything gets worse, it can't then get better because it still has to get worse!
that phrase works, your reasoning doesn't
How?
Start with 3.
If it has to get worse before it gets better then it must go below 3 first to 2 (or another number smaller than 3), after that, it may proceed up to any number above 3. It's a conditional statement but it's true.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5507|London, England

artofsurvival wrote:

"Its to cold to snow!"
It's quite possible to be too cold to snow. A few degrees variance can be the difference between snow and freezing rain or sleet.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6770|London, England

JohnG@lt wrote:

artofsurvival wrote:

"Its to cold to snow!"
It's quite possible to be too cold to snow. A few degrees variance can be the difference between snow and freezing rain or sleet.
Spoken like a journalist or a politician. What do you mean by a few degrees variance. Of course what you said is true, but you didn't really answer what he said. He's talking about cold as in the specific lowering of temperature, not just variance of temperature. Are you saying the temperature can drop and that would prevent snow and instead trigger something else?
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5425|San Angelo, TX

Mekstizzle wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

artofsurvival wrote:

"Its to cold to snow!"
Spoken like a journalist or a politician. What do you mean by a few degrees variance. Of course what you said is true, but you didn't really answer what he said. He's talking about cold as in the specific lowering of temperature, not just variance of temperature. Are you saying the temperature can drop and that would prevent snow and instead trigger something else?
Ban mek.
bennisboy
+829|6795|Poundland

Mekstizzle wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

artofsurvival wrote:

"Its to cold to snow!"
Yeah, John that was just plain stupid
Boomerjinks
+301|6944|Denver, CO
The best part of this entire thread is that it's really just Finray trying to remember the word "oxymoron."
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5937|Catherine Black

Boomerjinks wrote:

The best part of this entire thread is that it's really just Finray trying to remember the word "oxymoron."

Get out my my mind.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6855|67.222.138.85
The word he's looking for is "idiom".
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5937|Catherine Black
https://farm1.static.flickr.com/100/299004021_06710e2c2e.jpg

That's what I was looking for.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png