tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01

david363 wrote:

having gotten 5 kills on warlord with no deaths i decided to go and make a coffee and some pizza, but little did i know that when i was away i got killed, and ikept spawning at the para drop site, soooooo i come back just in time so see myself get a purple heart
this gets you a +1 karma point.....
funny shite
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6711|austria
shot down a full blackhawk because i thougt i was MEC -.- aaaaaand..destroyed my old (new) mx518 because of beeing angry @ a guy who stole my tank while i revived another.... 50 € 4 a$$!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6608|Sweden
Got carried away while being alone in the Mec heli on sharqui. Tried to hit enemy tank at hotel flag, but tilted the heli to much, and ended up crashing into a full friendly apc. I didn´t get the TK´s, the apc driver got them, but they all somehow seemed to blame me... I left that server pretty fast.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6625|Birmingham, UK
I ate six 'Easter Eggs' (standard 'large' size) and then decided to play Battlefield 2 - at 11PM. This is most unadvisable.
Seaneroo
+12|6659

david363 wrote:

having gotten 5 kills on warlord with no deaths i decided to go and make a coffee and some pizza, but little did i know that when i was away i got killed, and ikept spawning at the para drop site, soooooo i come back just in time so see myself get a purple heart
Next time you have to leave the computer like that, hit the <enter> key.  It will prevent you from re-spawning if you get killed.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6655|Westminster, Colorado
I got killed by a bench at the Mosque point on Warlord.  I tried to run by it (between the bench and column), but suddenly died.  Gotta love those random suicides.
Nintendogamer
+72|6588|Chelmsford, UK
Not buying the game earlier, i thought it wouldn't run on my PC but it did!!
stoneisland
+20|6774|Sweden
Stood and watched some sniper set up a claymore ambush at the BH spawn flag on Mashtuur. And then decided to run right into it. Felt like a complete retard.

And that stop sign at the MEC tank spawn at Mashtuur that somehow always seems (seemed?) to kill you when driving over it. I had to try it though. Every time. Always with the result "is no more". Not sure, but I think it has been fixed now.
Deadlift
+9|6682
I was the last person on Karkand Square on the rooftop.
The Flag was almost taken by our team, the last one we had.
The support guy down there killed himself and the last opposite team guy with a handgrenade.
So all I had to do is jump down and take the last few milimeters.

I jump and hit my parachute key... only I used the wrong key and died.

Last edited by Deadlift (2006-04-19 10:50:02)

tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6739|Pakistan/England

Deadlift wrote:

I was the last person on Karkand Square on the rooftop.
The Flag was almost taken by our team, the last one we had.
The support guy down there killed himself and the last opposite team guy with a handgrenade.
So all I had to do is jump down and take the last few milimeters.

I jump and hit my parachute key... only I used the wrong key and died.
rofl...i spam the '9' key when moving from my sniping spots and it fails like half the time! usually kill or seriously hurt myself
Magnet41
+1|6607|Manchester, Uk
as commander tried to kill a enemy by supply drop but killed my own guy. :[
KtotheIMMY
+513|6764
I am constantly falling off walls. Trig can vouch for this.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6710

sparklet wrote:

THE SMARTEST thing i did was quit playin after getting addicted
Your still playing... Last battle was today (4-19-06).
wensleydale8
+81|6770|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
I had an enemy grenade land infront of me and i thought bugger and i just lied there untill it went off in my face then i just respawned and carried on.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
[CSG*] Bane_The_Destroyer
+7|6596|Pleasanton, CA
My buddies were in a BH that was getting ripped up by an enemy votty... fully loaded... starts smoking and they tilt it to the ground as a joke. On TeamSpeak they're all yelling funny crap about how they're gonna die... I joking shoot one shot at it with my pistol... BOOM!!!!!

Bane [teamkills] blah blah
Bane [teamkills] shoodymoody
Bane [teamkills] noober345
Bane [teamkills] someguy45
Bane [teamkills] whoevencares

Not done yet. When they tilted it towards the ground they somehow aimed it at a full humvee...

Bane [teamkills] gotrobles?
Bane [teamkills] rablerable
Bane [teamkills] omgbswtfomgzors

[CSG*] Bane_The_Destroyer has been kicked from the server for negative score.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
well, it was 3 in the morning and i jacked the MEC bomber from the Oman airbase, and on the way back to the carrier to reload my bombs i must have forgot i was american, because i remember bombing my own carrier and the whole side of the screen lighting up with somethign that looked like this
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.:ronin:.|Patton[Teamkills]Noobler

<TEAM>Noobler:Cease fire!
<TEAM>Noobler:Stop firing now!

You have been punished for a teamkill!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then i got teh boot
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
greedyj
+0|6663
I tried jumping off a building and landed on a guy to see If i could crush him

Last edited by greedyj (2006-04-19 12:55:03)

Evil_Apu
+40|6584|Denmark
2-3 times I was inside jet (I ruled ), But then a supply box spawned, and i died.. happend 2 times in same round.. Cheat or what, the commander?!
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6741|England

david363 wrote:

rofl! +1 for the giggle
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6741|England
spotted a teammate in a Vodnik in the sea on Sharqi, repairing it from the rear position so I fired 1 shot at him

"Cool it!"
"Cease firing!"
"Cool it!"
"Cease firing!"
"Cool it!"
"Cease firing!"

'You have been kicked for exesive teamkilling'
PvtchieF73
+15|6710|Netherlands
instead of saying thx to a team mate giving me a health bag, shooting him :S
wahjot
+30|6586

greedyj wrote:

I tried jumping off a building and landed on a guy to see If i could crush him
haha, i spawned on the squad leader on the roof near the mashtuur mosque, and jumped off after him to go get into a jeep. apparently the short parachuting was timed perfectly, because i landed on him and killed him
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6624|EU

I was repairing my tank behind enemy lines, one noob drive over me with buggy and got my repaired tank and some kills
MooseRyder
+37|6656|Montréal, Canada
driving around Warlord with an ATV and faced a tank in a little alley and just stopped, hoping he wouldnt see me on the ATV thinkin if i dont move he wont pay attention, first thing i know i get killed lol, seriously idk why i did that
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6753
I jumped on my squadleader from the roof.    
Results:

Dr.Battlefield[Teamkills]Squadleader

You have been punished for teamkill!
You have been kicked from your squad!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard